Ch 2.3: ❤ Sitting
879 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elaina’s mind raced with possibilities as Carline climbed onto the bed and started crawling towards her. She’d just taken off her tights, but she was wearing everything else, right? Maybe the panties are off too? But even still Elaina had no idea what the goal could be right now.

Carline stopped right next to Elaina, kneeling on the bed. On the normally completely covered girl, even her knees seemed erotic. “So, uhm, this is something I’ve done, once before, and I really liked it, but, well, I don’t know if you’ll…”

“Whatever it is, I want to try it, Carline. If I don’t like it, I’ll just ask you to stop.”

“Okay, well, I don’t know if that’ll work, but just tap my leg if you need me to stop.” Tap her leg? Elaina wasn’t sure why she wouldn’t just say to stop. Is it like the safeword thing with Tira? Is Carline interested in that stuff too?

Carline crawled behind Elaina’s head, facing down the length of her body. Elaina started to blush again, having momentarily forgotten her embarrassment earlier in the heat of kissing her, but now deeply aware of how on display she was. 

“So, I’m going to, uhm—”

“You don’t need to explain, just do it.”

A hint of a smile appeared on Carline’s face, a look of eagerness as she shuffled forward. Wait, what’s happening? The hem of Carline’s skirt dragged over Elaina’s face, stealing away almost all light in an instant. “You can, uhm, touch yourself too, while I’m doing this.” Carline said as she lowered herself down, the rest of the light disappearing as she sat on Elaina’s face.

For just a moment Elaina was frozen, confused at what had just happened. She was in total darkness, soft flesh pressing in on her face. She couldn’t see Carline, but she could feel her, the folds of her lips against Elaina’s own, the smoothness of her cheeks on Elaina’s own as well. Elaina had expected some amount of hair, having sworn she’d seen some through Carline’s underwear before, but it wasn’t there anymore. Maybe she shaved?

Once the brief moment of shock was over though, Elaina got to work, eagerly accepted her position. She opened her mouth, delicately working into Carline’s sex with her tongue as she reached down to pleasure herself too. It was different from when she’d kissed Tira like this in so many ways, but the taste was wonderfully the same, slight sweetness dancing around her tastebuds as she dove into Carline.

The scent was of lavender and vanilla. It was the same as the Endrin soap of course, but it matched Carline so well. Elaina found herself lifting her head upwards, pressing into Carline to get a better taste of all the senses she was feeling. Carline wasn’t actually pressing down, which was probably for the best, but Elaina needed more of her, desperately trying to grasp any hint of Carline that she could get right now.

And the irony wasn’t lost on her. She couldn’t see a thing as she lie there, covered up by Carline and her skirt alike, but she could be seen completely. From the neck down Carline would be able to see all of Elaina, see each stroke she made across her own pussy lips, each pinch of her nipples, each time she plunged inside herself down below. 

It was a different dynamic than the one she had with Tira, but it was wonderfully familiar too, how helpless Elaina was, the inability to speak out at all somehow feeling the same as when she knew asking Tira to stop wouldn’t work. It was just as embarrassing, but in a different way, [Humiliation Factor] kicking up to its maximum due to her helplessness. She wasn’t being degraded like back then, but insead degrading herself, choosing to debase her own body while Carline watched on, just to satisfy her own desires.

And gods she loved it. I hope Carline does too. 

It didn’t take long for Elaina to get an answer. He own moans were muffled by the pressure of Carline’s sex pressing into her face, but Carline herself eventually started to sound out as well, soft, cute sounds filling the room. She didn’t cry out like Elaina herself would—she was far too elegant for that—but instead made quick little sounds, each high pitched moan cut off almost as soon as it began. It was fucking music. 

Elaina started to press further and further into Carline, wanting to experience each of her current senses to the maximum. She needed to feel every bit of Carline’s soft skin on her face, taste every salty sweet drop of her juices, smell every bit of floral aroma, and hear each little sound the girl made when Elaina drove her tongue deeper and deeper. She almost felt bad, that she got to experience so many wonderful things while all Carline got to do was watch.

She could feel it coming. And it was both of them, Carline beginning to buck her hips as she sat up on her knees, rubbing her crotch up and down Elaina’s face as Elaina started grinding the air with her own pussy as she worked at it with both hands, one stroking the outside and one buried deep inside her. 

It soon became apparently too much for Carline, the girl lowering even further onto Elaina, pressing herself all onto Elaina’s face. Before had been the illusion of this, but now Carline was actually sitting on her, cutting off any bit of air that Elaina had access to.

Gods was it wonderful. She couldn’t have lasted the entire time like this of course, but there was no greater way to cap off the wonderful experience, replacing every bit Elaina’s world with Carline. She lapped into Carline’s pussy with all her soul, both girls convulsing, Carline now almost screaming out her curt moans rapid-shot, the pitch growing as Elaina fruitlessly screamed into flesh, orgasm taking hold and shaking her whole body..

Carline eventually fell over, collapsing onto the bed and curling up as Elaina was left panting on her back. It was so bright. Too bright, too fast. Even completely out of breath she wanted more, wanted to go back to that wonderful land where darkness took over and replaced light with every other wonderful sense in the world. 

And then she looked over. No, darkness had been nice, but light as wonderful too, the gentle rays of sun coming through the window and illuminating Carline’s exhausted face. Elaina couldn’t help but smile, chest brimming with warmth as she watched Carline pant or air, acting like she was just as breathless as Elaina. Her brief visit to the land of the dark was amazing, and she’d certainly be going back, but she couldn’t imagine giving up sights like this one for anything, no matter how wonderful it had been in the moment.

“Hey,” she said to Carline.

“Hey.” The word was more air than sound, dripping with exhaustion as Carline said it.

“I really liked that, a lot.”

“Me too.”

“I really like you, a lot.”

“I like you too. A lot.”

The room seemed to grow brighter, warmer. There was something to the way Carline was speaking. She was normally so careful, stunted, but right now the words were just dripping out, no thoughts behind them. For a moment they remained there, Carline with her eyes closed as Elaina stared at her peaceful face, until the bell rang. Neither moved at first, but eventually Elaina stood up. “Come on, we need to get to lunch on time. We have someone to meet after, remember?”

“Oh!” Carline said, shooting up. “Right, I, uhm, sorry, I forgot.” She blushed as she pulled her tights and underwear back up. 

“Still not going to tell me who it is?” Elaina asked as she pulled up her underwear.

Carline shook her head in response. “She said not too, said it should be a surprise.”

“Fine,” Elaina said, pouting just a little. It wasn’t that big a deal at this point, just one meal between her and meeting the mystery girl for the first time.

31