Ch 2.7: Exhibitionist
735 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oww!” Flora said as she landed on the ground at the bottom of the cave, naked butt hitting the gravel. “It’s much less nice down here, you know.”

“Have to agree, actually,” Tira added, wandering through the cave for the first time. “It’s creepy.”

Elaina couldn’t help that, of course, just like she couldn’t help giggle at the sight of the nude Flora rubbing her backside as she stood up. It was so strange, seeing someone so comfortable being naked, not embarrassed at all even as she stood around three completely clothed girls. Not even embarrassed as I got her off earlier either…

She shook her head, focusing. “Come over here,” she said, walking towards the currently dim System in the center of the room. They didn’t know exactly what to say to Flora if she wasn’t compatible with the party, but they had to do their best to keep the secret. “There’s a rock here you can lean on.”

Elaina watched as the girl stepped forward in the darkness, noticing her eyes were even better in the dark than they were before. She barely had time to consider the implications before Flora reached the pedestal holding the orb and the System came to life, lighting up the entire cave.  “System User confirmed as Star Blessed. Status: Aspected, classless. Age: twenty-one years, four months, two weeks, two days. Party compatibility for System Administrator Elaina Weaver: Ninety nine percent. Initiating protocol: Class Assignment.”

“What the—”

Shimmering light appeared around Flora, and she looked on bewildered as it danced in the cave, circling her already nude body. It started to fade from top to bottom, revealing first a reef of blue and yellow flowers on her head, tied together with foxtails, her light brown hair now dry and braided. The crystal dust continued to give way, showing a shocked woman underneath it as it moved down her face, and her body, just as naked as it was before.

Florence Stouth 

System Hierarchy: [User] 

Class: Exhibitionist Engager 

Level: 2

Aspects: 

[Nature] - {Self Targeting} 

User Skills: 

[All Natural] - Rank 2 - Passive - User receives a power bonus of {x2} to all aspects when not covered by any armor or clothing.

[Show Off] - Rank 1 - Active - User may expend mana to draw the attention of enemies hostile to her party. The effect is stronger the more exposed skin of the User the target can see. 

[Body Paint] - Rank 2 - Active - User may expend mana to create illusions on herself and party members, so long as those illusions do not create the appearance of clothing.

User Equipment: 

[Floral Attire]: A flower headband that grants the User increased awareness of enemies targeting her party members.

Elaina blinked, rubbing her head at the influx of information. It wasn’t a painful experience, but a very strong one nonetheless. “Uhm, girls,” Flora said, looking down at herself, as if she was trying to see if any of the crystal dust was still on her, “I think something happened to me, and I don’t know how to explain it.”

“Yeah yeah,” Tira said, walking over and inspecting the now glowing crystal. “It happened to us three too. We all have classes now.”

“Wait, really?” Flora ran over to Carline, grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her as she spoke. “Carly, what’s yours, what’s your class?”

“It’s, uhm…” 

“Carline is a Voyeur Vitalist,” the System said, glow pulsing with each word. “Elaina is a Masochist Mage, Miss Strask is a Sadist Striker, and you are an Exhibitionist Engager. I am the System; pleasure to meet you.”

Flora was ducking behind Carline, hiding from the System. “The class giving rock talks.”

“I am not a rock. I am the System.”

“This is so weird,” Flora said, walking out around Carline. “You can really talk? What’s your name?”

“I do not have a name. I am just the System.”

“Well that won’t do!” Flora turned back to Carline, grabbing her again. “What’s her name? What have you been calling her?”

“Uhm… System?”

Flora frowned, pouting as she pulled away from Carline and towards Elaina. “She needs a name.”

“I do not need a name. I am the System.”

“System…” Carline said. “Short for System. What about Sissy?”

“No!” Tira said, eyes going wide as she burst into laughter. “Absolutely not, veto.”

“Well,” Elaina said, looking at the orb. It didn’t sound like it wanted a name, but it would make things easier if it did. “Still short for System… How about Temmie?”

“Yes!” Flora said, clapping her hands and jumping into the air, small breasts bouncing and drawing Elaina’s eyes as she did. “No veto this time, Tira!”

Tira shook her head. “Temmie is fine.”

Elaina watched the System, waiting for any response. “Uhm, System, is that alright?”

The cave dimmed a bit, then the System grew brighter again. “This moniker is acceptable, if it brings convenience to the System Users. But I am still the System.”

Elaina smiled. The System—Temmie—had a warmth in her voice just then, a warmth that Elaina didn’t think she’d ever had before. “Well, welcome to the party, Flora. There’s a lot to go over.”

“Before we speak further, I must inform you of something, Elaina,” Temmie said. “The System subcore I have been tracking has disappeared.”

24