Chapter 5: Leaving
261 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early in the morning, in the bed section of the mall, a man and a woman are sleeping in a messy king-sized bed, covered in a quilt. On the ground beside them is another woman snoring with a bottle of booze scattered all over.

After a long while, Dante wakes up, yawns, and turns his gaze to his right side, feeling the cool and soft body clinging to him. 

Seeing Maki holding onto him like an octopus, he pulls her into his arms tightly, feeling the two elastic meatballs against his chest.

He looks at the floor beside him, shaking his head helplessly at the unsightly image of Reika wearing only two pairs of underwear, lying on the floor, reeking of alcohol. 

This woman sneaked out again after their hearty battle on the bed last night, he thought she begged for mercy because of exhaustion, to think that she was saving her energy to drink secretly.

In the anime, Dante was amazed by her hot-tempered, drunken onee-san personality. Now, her drinking problem has worsened after becoming a host of the slime. She is addicted to using "internal bodily cleansing" to expel alcohol from her body and thus save herself from hangover headaches before indulging in more drinks to her heart's content.

He summoned a slime phone and check the time and it's almost 9 am in the morning, seeing this he nudged the girl beside him and says, "Hey, hey, It's time to wake up Maki."

"Hmmm," Maki open her eyes and rub her face to Dante like a kitten, "Good morning Dante-sama~"

"Well good morning," Dante greeted back and kiss her forehead.

"Hehe, do you want to do some morning excercise~" Maki giggles and asked sweetly while caressing his chest.

"No, we don't have that time for now." Dante said.

"Eeh? But I want to serve Dante-sama~ ... What should I do?" Maki tilted her head and put a finger on her lips, looking at him tenderly.

Seeing her staring intently at him, he supress his impulse to press this vixen under him, and thinking that they had important things to do today.

Just like in the anime, this girl is really laidback and horny, with no care to other things.

It's been four days since he forcefully contracted Maki, Yukari, and Reika.

Now he can talk normally with women, just as he thought. After having a skin to skin communication with Maki and Reika, they really brings back his confidence.

After the three girls wake up that day, Dante has a hard time comforting them, but eventually, they accept their situation. 

Fortunately, everything goes well, and the girls were also relieved to find that Dante is not some kind of monster.

Futhermore, they were overjoyed after knowing the abilities of the slime and celebrated with drinks after finding they won't be more afraid of suddenly turning into zombies.

Also that night, Reika and Maki decided to served him for the great cause of solving problem.

While he is busy calming down the restless Maki on his arms, he heards a noise of wheels being pushed out, he turned his head to the sound of the noise and spotted a slim figure pushing a cart full of steaming freshly cooked japanese breakfast.

Compared before, Yukari's complexion is now much better, now her body is full of vitality and the layer of gloom and worrying for the future was swept away.

Looking at the sweet and beaitiful girl, Dante greeted her warmly, "Good morning, Yukari."

"G-good morning Dante-sama," Yukari responded and lowered her head shyly, not daring to look at his naked upper body. 

Even though she had already seen this kind of scene for the past few days, she's still not used to seeing a body other than her boyfriend.

Until now, she keeps a certain distance from Dante and didn't offered her body to him like Maki and Reika, and she was still loyal to her boyfriend, although she knows that this action will end up in vain and still couldn't escape from this situation.

Dante also respect her choice, so he didn't touch her since he knows that she will eventually fall on his embrace after she accepts the reailty, or if her boyfriend is already dead.

If her boyfriend is still alive? Well, Dante has a way.

"Okay, get up from the bed and help Yuraki on preparing our breakfast." Dante said to Maki and patted her butt.

Maki pouted dissatisfiedly but still obediently followed his instruction.

They got up from the bed and a slime miraculuosly appeared on their skin and covered their whole body, forming a clothes they were comfortable with.

Having a slime suit/clothes is really convenient as you don't need to wash it, it has a cleaning and cooling function.

"Ne, ne, Reika-san please get up, it's time to eat." Yukari also move towards Reika to wake her up.

"Huh? Oh, I still wanna sleep for a while," Reika mumbled, opening her eyes groggily before closing them again. Helpless, Yukari looked for Dante.

Dante was also helpless with this lazy drunkard, this is basically every morning scene with her. Thinking of this, he tried to threaten her, "Hey Reika, if you don't get up now, I will punish you tonight and promise that you can't get up."

However, Reika just smirked as if his threat was a good deal, annoying Dante. He added, "I will ban you from getting any alcohol for an entire week."

Upon hearing this, Reika sobered up, immediately getting up from the floor. She used her IBC ability to rid her body of alcohol, crawled to Dante, and hugged his thigh, starting to beg cutely, "Ehh, Dante-sama, I'm just kidding~. Can't you see that I'm so awake now~?"

Seeing her exagerated perfomarnce, Dante has a black line all over his face, "You... stop acting coquettishly." 

Yukari and Maki giggle at this funny scene. With their years of being colleagues, they know for sure that for Reika, not getting any booze for a day is like killing her.

Dante pinched Reika's face with both hands, making her cry out in pain. "Ow ow, please don't pinch, Dante-sama~"

"Good grief, stop acting and let's start to eat," Dante said helplessly as he helped her stand up.

After their morning banter, they immediately started preparing breakfast and summoned a table and chairs made of slime.

Having slime is really convenient for them; with this ability, they can create anything.

During their stay in this mall for the past two days, Dante also explored the mall, allowing the predator slime to devour furniture, appliances, and other electronic gadgets, preparing for his future adventures for convenience.

.

Heck, he can also copy those fueled vehicles and made a slime copy of them. Unfortunately, Dante is still considered a weak and his physical energy can only allowed other small electronic gadgets to works for a short period. 

So, making a motorcycle made of slime run its engine for a few minutes will literally unalive him as it will drained his physical energy completely.

Even though he hasn't tested it yet, he is certified that he can't fire a few bullets from a pistol, considering the amount of energy needed to replace the power of gunpowder.

Unless he masters other types of energy, such as magic energy, making these technological products work won't be a problem by then.

-----

While eating, Dante summoned a slime tablet and swiped a few times on the screen, clicking on something. What appeared were the personal stats of the three women.

He accidentally created this when he was bored, and somehow, he made it possible to project the personal stats of his contracted characters onto the tablet. This helped him a lot since he was not used to closing his eyes while checking their information.

[Name]: Yukari (Reika) (Maki)

[Symbiotic- Predator Slime Clone]

[Talent]: Devouring, Contract, Dimensional Teleportation

[Level]: 8

[Origin Points]: 8

[Shared Abilities]: Mental Shield Lv.1 / Internal Bodily Cleansing Lv.2  / Healing Factor Lv.1

[Skills]: Close-Quarter Combat Lv.1 (0/10) / Cold Weapon Mastery Lv.1 (0/10)

[Comprehensive Strength]: H+ (Elite Fighter)

The three of them have the same stats as him, as he personally taught them. As for why they have the same level, it's because they don't need to personally level up as their slime is essentially a clone.

They even have free origin points based on the clone slime level that can help them upgrade their combat skills.

Regrettably, they can't use their free origin points to upgrade the "shared abilities", otherwise, this would help Dante save many points for upgrades.

Moreover, only Dante, the main host of the predator slime, can receive extra origin points for every important character.

Speaking of extra origin points, he essentially confirmed that Yukari was the one who provided him with additional points.

Her death seems to have a significant impact on the main protagonist of this world.

Now that he thinks about it, they are leaving this mall today. What would happen to Akira Tendou if he didn't experience this plot? Would he still have the same mentality later?

There's also a reason why he didn't leave this mall and instead indulged in physical communication, he is waiting for the middle-aged businessman who was infected and caused the death of the three women.

He's contemplating whether killing him might yield some extra points. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how Reika and the other two rescued him, so he doesn't know where to start searching for him.

Without getting rescued by the three women, maybe he is dead now and turned into a zombie. 

Dante thought for a while, then shook his head, dismissing this topic from his mind.

-----

Author's Note:

Hello, guys. I apologize for not updating with a new chapter this week.

Unfortunately, my phone broke down, and the 40+ chapters that I had stockpiled are also gone since I saved them on my notepad.

This feels sucks since I started writing in early December last year. Now, I don't feel like writing anymore.

3