Chapter 31
55 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Agdron sat on his throne with his head back as the sounds of slurping echoed off the walls. He felt a minor pleasure shiver through him as Rania knelt between his legs, his rod buried deep in her throat and her saliva running down his shaft.

He sat back, propping his arm on his elbow, and resting his hand under his chin as he brought his head down.

Krokt stepped into the throne room, "Sir, we have a visitor."

"Let them in."

Krokt bowed and stepped aside, allowing a short, buxom dragoness with dark purple hair, violet scales, and clawed hands and feet. She had violet-tipped horns that faded to a very dark purple at the base, with wings and a tail.

She walked in, her claws click-clacking on the floor. She was dressed in a skin-fitted suit that covered the important bits but left little to the imagination.

Agdron kept his eyes on her while her eyes were locked on the elf between his legs. She cleared her throat pointedly.

He waved his hand, "Ignore her. What brings you to the kingdom of demons today, Dragon?"

She lifted her gaze to his, "My name is Nepheline. I come with ill tidings for you. But I would like to assure my own gain in exchange for it."

Agdron harrumphed, "And just what would you ask of me?"

Nepheline smirked, "I wish to move my tribe to this land. We'll stay out of your hair, and we hunt and forage for our food."

Agdron thought about it for a long moment, "If your information proves useful... You may move your tribe here. But you'll be expected to pay me a tax. We'll say ten percent of anything you harvest."

Nepheline smiled, "That's a deal then. So, for the information, there's a wanna-be hero gathering forces to the south. He's gathered the vardor thus far, and he has a goblina imprinting goblins to join their forces as well."

The demon king grabbed a fistful of Rania's hair, pulled her off his rod, and tossed her aside before standing up and walking down to the dragoness as his cock swayed, "And what makes you think this proves a danger to me? A ragtag team can't possibly stand against us."

The dragoness looked him in the eye, "I know the vardor. They are experts at little, but war is far and away their specialty. they, alone, could pose a real problem for you. But this hero, Arland, is a prodigy with the sword and a master tactician. With him, the Vardor, and the goblins, you'll have your work cut out for you."

Agdron stared her in the eye before stepping back and looking at his captain of the guard, "Krokt, gather your forces. It's time to put down a would-be hero."

Nepheline smirked, "One moment, my lord. he won't be ready for another few years. Why not take the opportunity to bolster your forces? I'll keep an eye on him and let you know when he's on his way over here. Until then, despite how fast I am, I won't be able to provide reliable, current information on where he is specifically. You could end up leading your troops on an endless goose chase."

The demon king glared at her, "Very well, then. Let me know when this Arland is on his way."

She nodded, bowed, and took her leave.

Rania stood up, wiping her face clean of her drool, and stomped her foot, "I won't let a mere human be stronger than me! I'll go and destroy him!"

Agdron glared at her, "You will do no such thing. You will remain here. I need my cocksleeve."

Rania fumed, but bowed her head, "As you wish, master."

"Good girl," he said as he went back to his throne. "Now, get over here and finish what you started."

The silver-haired elf moved back between his legs and resumed her mouthwork.

***

Nepheline made her ear outside and stopped to glance back up at the palace, "The seed has been planted. Let's see how it grows."

She turned and made her way down the stairs and into the barracks. She found the soldiers and their various leaders gathered.

The general looked up, "Dragon. What can I do for you?"

Nepheline put on a sultry grin and swayed her hips seductively as she walked in, "I just wanted to check on you big, strong demons. I've heard your king is planning an attack on someone named Arland, the swordmaster."

The general, a large, bulky demon with head-to-toe plate armor nodded, "I've been told. What of it?"

Nepheline trailed her finger over his chest, "Oh, hadn't you heard? Arland is a mountain of a man. A prodigy with the sword. And most of all... He was trained by Leera, the swordmaster."

A low rumble of murmuring passed through the gathered demons.

"Why would the Swordmaster train a human?"

"That means he could be just as skilled as her, if not more so."

"What's going to happen if King Agdron loses?"

Nepheline backed up, letting them continue talking amongst themselves.

The general raised his voice, "Enough! There's no need to panic. Our king will win this battle."

She smiled, "Of course. But do you really think the King himself will challenge this fearsome foe? Or would he order one of you? Tell me, which of you would be most likely?"

The general eyed her, looking for deceit, "Why would we tell you that?"

Nephaline gasped, feigning insult, "Oh, dear sir! You insinuate I'm a spy? I'm the one that told your king of it. Tell you what... If you answer my questions, I'll reward you. All of you..." She left off with a wink.

The general sighed, resigned that if he didn't provide the information, his men likely would, "Very well... He'll likely send Ozon to attempt an assassination..." A demon in the back whooped. Nepheline made sure to take note of the demon in question.

"... Should that fail, he'll likely send me to fight in a one-on-one match. Should I fall, he'll go to full war."

Nepheline nodded and made her way back to the door, "Understood. I'll get you delicious demons your reward I promised. Just let me go clean up and get ready."

She turned and left. As she made her way out, she gently closed the door and looked around to ensure she hadn't been noticed. She spread her wings and took to the sky.

***

That evening, Nepheline set down just outside of an orc encampment. She sauntered in, waving to the gate guard as she went. She made her way towards the center, stepped into the Chieftain's tent, and nodded a greeting.

The chieftain orc nodded back, "Nephy, are you certain this is the wisest route? Informing Agdron about Arland's movements will set him on edge."

Nephy grinned, "Oh, definitely. Not to worry, my love. I've got this all in hand and planned out. Nothing will be done tonight. So, let's sleep, and tomorrow, I'll head off to finish the first step of my plan."

Her wife sighed and laid back, "You're going to cost someone their life, Wyrm."

Nephy crossed her arms and pouted, "Urbosh, I told you not to call me that!"

Urbosh chuckled, "But it's so fitting for you, the way you wrap yourself around me."

Nephy grimaced, "That was awful. No sex for you."

Urbosh pouted, "Aww, come on."

Nephy shook her head, "Nope. That was bad."

"Then at least stay the night," she begged.

Nephy huffed and turned her back, "I guess... But only because I love you. Don't expect to get more."

"Fine, fine," Urbosh said with a chuckle as she laid back. Nephy got in beside her.

After a few moments, Nephy spoke up, "Are you certain you want to involve your tribe? This war... It's going to be very one-sided, Urbosh. If you want to back your orcs out of it, I'll understand."

Urbosh turned her head to her wife, "Neph, you know I can't do that. Any war you're in, I'm in. You're my wife. And I'm their chieftain. Where you go, I go. Where I go, they go."

Nephy sighed, "And I'm the guardian dragon of this tribe. I'm not supposed to place them in danger."

Urbosh reached over and wrapped her arms around the dragoness, "We'll be fine. Have faith in us. We can handle enemies. You're not letting us get hurt. We're going whether you like it or not."

"Fine, but if any of you get hurt, I'll be upset with you."

"Noted, love."

Nephy leaned into her and closed her eyes, "Night."

Urbosh chuckled, "Night, Love."

They drifted off into slumber.

3