[37] Takemikazuchi Familia!
1.8k 5 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leaving the Twilight Manor, after crossing several streets, August and the others arrived at a house.

The base of the Takemikazuchi Familia was located here, comparatively smaller than Loki Familia vast territory.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

As the person directly involved, August naturally stepped forward and knocked on the door.

Soon, the door opened, revealing a small figure from inside.

"Excuse me, who are you looking for?"

Chigusa timidly looked at the three at the door.

"We're looking for the Takemikazuchi Familia!"

"And who are you?"

"August, a new member of Loki Familia!"

"Riveria from Loki Familia!"

"Ais from Loki Familia!"

"Ah? Please, come in."

Loki Familia, the two most powerful familia in Orario, directly overwhelmed Chigusa.

August smiled slightly and walked inside, followed closely by Riveria and Ais.

This time, August was the main figure, and Riveria and Ais were there to support him. With these two, no Familia in Orario would dare to disrespect them.

Entering the house, they saw Takemikazuchi, Ouka kneeling on the ground, and Yamato standing silently on the side.

"God Takemikazuchi, these three are from Loki Familia and have come to see you!"

Chigusa said to Takemikazuchi.

"Oh, it's you, August-kun."

Takemikazuchi immediately recognized August. However, when he saw Riveria and Ais next to August, a bad feeling arose in his heart.

As for Ouka, when he saw August, his pupils suddenly contracted. He recognized August, the one he had targeted as a monster.

"God Takemikazuchi, nice to see you again."

"Haha~ Come over, is there something you need?"

"There is indeed something!"

August smiled, but the atmosphere around them instantly became serious.

Takemikazuchi's heart skipped a beat, and things seemed to be developing in the direction he least wanted.

"Previously, following your response, God Takemikazuchi, I took the initiative to learn about the members of your Familia. However, the first impression left by our initial meeting was not good."

As these words came out, Takemikazuchi's smile disappeared, replaced by a hesitant expression.

The thing he least wanted to believe had happened. Ouka had transferred the monster to a rising star from Loki Familia.

Things were indeed troublesome now. Members of Loki Familia were extremely protective, especially Loki himself, a godddes known for her strong protective instincts.

"Everything is my responsibility, and I am willing to pay any price!"

At this moment, Ouka stood up and said firmly to August, as if he was ready to sacrifice himself generously.

August found this behavior extremely disgusting. He detested people who committed wrongdoings and then acted like they were willing to sacrifice themselves. Clearly, he was the source of everything, yet he now presented himself as if he were an evil villain.

"Huh? Willing to pay any price? As a level 1, being surrounded by four level 2 minotaurs in the dungeon, almost dying there. In that case, I'll take your life. Quite reasonable, isn't it?"

This statement made Ouka's body stiffen slightly, and fear was evident in his expression.

Ultimately, he was just a person afraid of death. Otherwise, he wouldn't have done such a thing. Though he claimed it was for his comrades, deep down, it was all about fear.

"August-kun, about this matter..."

Takemikazuchi began to speak to ease the situation, after all, this was his child.

However, at this moment, Riveria took a step forward.

"God Takemikazuchi, this matter has been known by Finn and Loki. Especially Loki, she is very angry about this. If it weren't for August's intervention, the ones visiting now wouldn't be us, but the paperwork for a War Game!"

Lefiya's words instantly silenced the entire Familia of the Thunder God.

War Game—the battle of life and death between Familias.

If Loki Familia, one of the largest Familias in Orario, initiated a War Game against them, the result would undoubtedly be a devastating defeat. Moreover, whether their children could survive or not would be in question.

Now, Takemikazuchi was at a loss for what to do.

A War Game would inevitably lead to the disappearance of one Familia from Orario! He might even be permanently expelled from Orario.

"Hold on. Let's go back to the original issue. Kashima Ouka, you harmed me once, so I'll take your life. Fair, right?"

"Fair!"

Although terrified, Ouka spoke slowly.

However, if one didn't notice the slight trembling of his body, they would almost believe him.

August nodded, paying no attention to the others around him. He took out a sword, not the Elucidator, because using it would be a waste if he truly wanted to kill Ouka.

Steps~

August walked step by step towards Ouka.

With August raising the sword, a chilling aura emanated from him, along with a faint hint of bloodlust and killing intent.

This scene made both Riveria and Ais look at each other in surprise.

Especially Ais, August's growth and speed of improvement were terrifying. That was why she had always wanted to know the secret of how August became strong.

As August approached Ouka step by step, fear appeared on Ouka's face, and his body began to tremble.

Facing death, anyone would feel fear, especially a person like Ouka. Despite saying it was for his comrades, deep down, it was all about fear.

In these few meters and steps, time seemed to stretch endlessly.

When August reached Ouka, the entire atmosphere froze to the extreme.

Especially Riveria, after all, August came here to recruit, not to kill. If August really killed someone, it would mean endless trouble with the Takemikazuchi Familia.

August slowly raised the sword, and a layer of crimson aura faintly attached to it.

Everyone present had no doubt, August really intended to kill Ouka.

In the midst of the tension, a voice sounded.

"Wait a moment!"

Yamato Mikoto, who was silent on the side, spoke up.

"Hmm? Do you have any questions?"

August's mouth curled slightly, achieving his goal.

Given Yamato's personality, she would never watch Ouka be killed by August. Therefore, she would definitely speak up to prevent it.

Seeing this, Riveria instantly understood August's intentions. He was forcing this girl, whom August had taken a liking to, to speak up.

For the sake of comrades sacrificing themselves, such people were indeed worthy of joining Loki Familia.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters:
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

76