[112] A Day that Astonished Tsubaki!
703 6 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within Tsubaki's residance...

"What? You mean, just by merging this rook piece, I can become a demon like you? And this piece can also grant me powerful strength?"

Tsubaki looked at the rook piece in her hand, full of skepticism.

It's not that she didn't want to believe, but the idea that merging a piece could make her stronger and even change her bloodline seemed like wishful thinking.

Not to mention bloodlines, which are passed down from generation to generation, even gods cannot change a person's bloodline.

But now, August said that merging a chess piece could give her a demon clan bloodline, becoming a demon. It was hard to believe.

August didn't continue explaining and gave a look to Ais, signaling her.

Ais immediately understood and her magical power started to surge.

Then, in Tsubaki's astonished gaze, a dark demon pattern, resembling sun rays, appeared on Ais's forehead. A powerful force of darkness surrounded Ais.

This made Tsubaki have no choice but to believe because reality was unfolding right before her eyes.

"This... Is this demon?"

"Yes, Ais is now my peerage member, my knight."

"Peerage? What that mean?"

"Um... in simple term, my follower."

"Your follower? Are you trying to usurp the gods rights?"

Tsubaki's expression became serious. Developing followers, recruiting subordinates, these were rights only gods had. Similarly, only deities could bestow fanla on humans.

And August's actions obviously encroached upon the authority of deities.

"If only I had that ability. The demon evil pieces are limited, only sixteen in total. Excluding the piece representing the 'king,' there are only fifteen slots."

"Fifteen? Does that mean, besides me and Ais, you plan to contract thirteen others?"

"Eh~"

August was speechless. Your focus is quite peculiar. After seeing August's expression, Tsubaki rolled her eyes. There was no need to answer, the situation clearly spoke for itself.

Looking at Ais beside her, Tsubaki sighed softly. With a guy like August, she must be blind.

"Alright, let's get started."

"Huh? Start what?"

"What do you think? Get on with it."

"Okay, okay."

August also wished he could give himself a big slap. Why was he blabbering so much?

Next, just like with Ais, he took out a rook piece and initiated the reincarnation ritual.

After a moment, having merged with the rook piece, Tsubaki became August's second peerage member.

Unlike Ais, Tsubaki, after completing the reincarnation, was even more shocked by the improvements.

Especially the powerful force of darkness within her, making her awe-stricken.

Not only that, her strength and defense had skyrocketed. She even felt that she could easily defeat herself from five minutes ago.

Suddenly, Tsubaki had a thought, and a dark magical power appeared.

Under the gaze of August and Ais, it transformed into a hammer.

Dang~

Tsubaki picked up an unfinished sword embryo and the hammer, transformed from darkness, directly fell.

August was dumbfounded. Women, are you using the power of darkness to forge iron?

But Tsubaki's face showed excitement.

"So convenient! With this, my forging speed and precision can definitely be greatly improved. It's amazing."

Dang~ Dang~ Dang~

Saying that, she started to forge on her own, clearly getting into the zone.

August was speechless. Forging iron with the power of the demon clan. Tsubaki, you're the first.

Although everyone's mastery and inclination toward darkness were different, Tsubaki seemed to prefer condensing it for attacks.

For August, because of his shadow magic, he leaned more towards transformations. Combining shadows with darkness, August's attack methods were diverse.

As for Ais, she leaned towards special enhancements, such as attaching the power of darkness to the blade.

"Uh, I say, can you stop for a moment?"

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"We still have things to discuss. Can you continue after we leave?"

"Okay."

After glancing at the sword embryo, Tsubaki nodded.

It was just a moment of impulse for her to try a new forging method. Being reminded by August, she also realized that it was not the right time.

"How does it feel?"

"It feels great."

"I came to find you this time not just for you to merge with the rook piece, but also for another matter."

"What matter?"

"I don't know how to say it directly, so, hold my hand."

"Huh?"

Now it was Tsubaki's turn to be speechless. What does it mean to not know how to say it and ask me to hold your hand?

Even though she thought so, Tsubaki still grabbed August's hand.

On the other side, Ais naturally held August's other hand.

The next moment, the three of them disappeared instantly.

In the inner world, August and the others appeared here.

Looking at the unfamiliar surroundings, Tsubaki's gaze was slightly dazed. However, thinking about August's spatial skills, her attention was immediately focused on August.

"What is this place?"

"This is my world."

"Your world?"

"Yes, although it's called a 'world,' it's just a small space. The overall size is only 100m²."

Following August's pointed direction, Tsubaki also noticed that at the limit of her sight, there was a layer of mist.

Instinctively, she looked in the other three directions. Although it was not easy to notice, a layer of mist did shroud the surroundings.

"You..."

At this moment, Tsubaki didn't know what to say.

"This world has just been born. I accidentally obtained it. Now I've made some modifications, planted some crops and fruit trees. It can be considered to have some vitality."

Looking at various crops and a fruit orchard across a small river in the distance.

Surveying around, she felt that this was indeed a good place.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Help me pay attention, improve this world a bit. This world is continuously growing. Someday in the future, it might become a complete world."

"Are you planning to be the master of this new world?"

"Not planning, I already am. It's just that this world is still weak."

"Hehe~ Master of the world~"

Tsubaki didn't know what to say anymore. In just such a short time, she felt that her worldview had collapsed.

Her race had changed in the present world, becoming a demon. Moreover, she learned that her man actually owned a newly born world.

The shock was too great.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

36