Eighteen
1.5k 9 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author note: the first bit of this chapter will have a different writing style than usual.

-----

~ General POV ~

"What did you do?" Suzaku asked, perched on a chair in Radahn's room, her eyes darting between him on his bed and the surroundings.

Radahn arched a brow, a plume of smoke escaping his lips. "What are you talking about?"

"The Yokai. What did you do to them?" Suzaku pressed, her expression grim. The reality of her kidnapping by the creator of the Yokai weighed heavily on her; escape seemed an increasingly distant hope.

"Why would I tell you?" Radahn's tone carried an unspoken accusation of foolishness.

"Because it doesn't matter if I know or not," Suzaku retorted, meeting his gaze squarely. His condescending look irked her.

Radahn's interest piqued, evident in his voice. "Oh? How so?"

"Your strength," she admitted reluctantly. "It doesn't matter what I know. I'm powerless against you."

Radahn mused to himself, finding Suzaku's mix of defiance and realism intriguing. She was playing a dangerous game, seeking information while inadvertently inflating his ego. Amusing, yet futile.

"Your attempts at getting my answer are cute; it suits you," he said, his smile momentarily disorienting her. As she regained composure, he continued, "But you are right."

Before she could react, Radahn's tail swept her off the chair, depositing her beside him on the bed. "My strength is my freedom. Your knowledge changes nothing."

Suzaku's resolve flickered as Radahn's gaze held hers. She realized then, the futility of resistance, at least for the moment.

"Now, read this aloud," Radahn commanded, tossing a book into her lap before reclining with his head in her lap.

"You..." Suzaku started, her words laced with frustration.

"Me. Now read," he replied, undisturbed by her glare.

Resigned, Suzaku opened the book, her voice filling the room. An hour slipped by, her initial tension melting into the rhythm of the words. Radahn, eyes closed, was a silent audience to her narration.

"That's enough for today," he declared eventually, scooping her up with his tail and drawing her close under the blanket. His arms encircled her, his breathing soon deep and even.

"Let me go now," Suzaku whispered, struggling fruitlessly against his hold.

"Release me..." she repeated, her voice fading as she realized he was already asleep.

Silenced, she lay there, listening to Radahn's steady breaths. Escape was not an option tonight.

(a/n: the writing style will return to regular from here)

~ Eight hours later ~

"Hmm..." Radahn hummed deeply as he woke up from a deep sleep before noticing Suzaku who was sleeping on his chest.

'Seems she didn't try to run.' Radahn said to himself, he knew she struggled some at first but here she was now sleeping soundly, if the other heirs saw this they would lose their shit, they might even think she was on his side the entire time.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The sound of someone knocking at the door caused Suzaku to immediately wake up and upon doing so her eyes widened as she realized the position she was in.

"Enter," Radahn said with a smirk uncaring for the unprepared and surprised Suzaku.

Less than a moment later a woman entered the room, it was Yasaka and immediately upon entering her nose scrunched slightly, the scent of a female human reeked within the room of her Lord.

"Good morning, My Lord," Yasaka said as she arrived on the side of Radahn's bed.

"Morning, Yasaka," Radahn said as his eyes drifted from her to Suzaku who was now seated at the place she was at yesterday night.

"I remember telling you that you didn't need to wake me," Radahn said although he was fine with her waking him or not.

"Yes, My Lord, but I insist, I hope you'll allow me to continue," Yasaka said with a bow.

"Do as you please," Radahn replied as he got up from bed.

"Thank you, My Lord," Yasaka said with a smile before she ended her bow.

"Suzaku," Radahn said as he turned his head toward the Human who had been staring at him intently since she woke up.

"...Yes," Suzaku said regaining the same weariness she had yesterday.

"Will you be joining me for a bath?" Radahn said with a smirk.

"No," Suzaku replied promptly, her body was something only her husband could see, this man, Radahn, was not her husband, thus he could not see her naked body.

"Suite yourself," Radahn said before making his way toward the bathroom while Yasaka followed behind him, but not before throwing a glance at Suzaku, she didn't know whether to dislike the woman or think of her as an idiot, she had ignored her Lords offer to bathe with him, she could've seen his body if she played her cards right.

"How is Kunou?" Radahn asked as Yasaka removed his clothes.

"She is doing well My Lord, thank you for your concern," Yasaka said with a genuine smile as she fell to her knees and lowered Radahn's pants causing his member to fall into sight.

The sound of Yasaka gulping as she examined Radahn's member sounded through the bathroom, it was big, bigger than her ex-husband's, no it wasn't even a comparison, he was like a baby in front of her Lord.

"Hoh? Every time we do this you stare at it, are you trying to tell me something?" Radahn said with an amused tone as he looked down at Yasaka whose eyes widened, she didn't react that way on purpose, it just happened and now that Radahn had called it out, she was aware of it.

"I-I-I apologize, My Lord..." Yasaka said with a red face as she looked away from Radahn who was smiling, he knew very well Yasaka has only had one man and that man was a bitch who ran away after finding out she was a Yokai, he also knew Yasaka was sex deprived, meaning his member was causing her lust to flare up which he didn't mind at all.

"There's no need to apologize Yasaka," Radahn said still smiling before continuing.

"Would you like to touch it? You seem interested and I don't mind obliging." Radahn said.

"M-May I?" Yasaka stuttered in response but her tone allowed Radahn to know she wanted to.

"Of course," Radahn said as he looked down at the blond milf who was slowly bringing her hand toward his member.

"...It's very big..." Yasaka said between deep breaths.

Radahn didn't answer this time, he opted to watch as the mature woman immaturely rubbed his cock and balls, it was clear that her ex-husband hadn't done anything with her like this, they probably only had vanilla sex with no foreplay, lame.

'You have an impressive member partner.' Ddraig's voice sounded in Radahn's head causing his hardening member to deflate immediately while Yasaka who was beginning to get into this seemed surprised by his sudden deflated cock, she felt she had done something wrong.

"I-, My Lord, I apologize..." Yasaka said with a solemn tone.

"You're fine Yasaka, we'll continue this later," Radahn said with a smile causing the fire in Yasaka's eyes to brighten, she hadn't lost her chance, she had one more shot and that thought alone filled her with joy, she wouldn't screw up next time.

'I'm not into men, Ddraig.' Radahn said to Ddraig clearly, it was better to patch this up immediately.

'Why do you say that?' Ddraig replied with a confused tone.

'Your comment about my dick while being a man was weird.' Radahn said seriously while he walked toward the bath with Yasaka following behind him.

'I'm a woman.' Ddraig replied promptly.

'What?' Radahn replied with an "Are you serious" tone.

To be continued...

25