Chapter 2
599 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A bit of a shorter chapter this time. Chapter 3 should be up relatively soon!- Amy)

“W-who do you want to go first?” I asked.

“You silly! Truth or Dare!?“ she smiled.

“Truth...” I said too afraid of doing a dare.

“Hmmmm...Do you like my sister?” She asked.

My stomach dropped.

I saw her eyes glow and I blurted out

“Y-Yes...I’ve always really wanted to date Jess..” I blushed and she smiled.

“I told you we had to tell the truth! hehe...so I should tell you a secret... I think Jessie likes girls...” my heart sank.

“O-oh...” I said tearing up a little.

“Yeah! She told me a while ago, I thought you knew?... anyways, it’s your turn!” She said still smiling wide.

“Y'know...I can’t really think of anything Kira..sorry.” I tried to hide my tears.

“Okay...are you okay? Tell me the truth.” Her eyes glowed and I felt the urge to blurt our everything on my mind.

“I’m not okay, not at all! I love Jessica so much and now..knowing that she can never love me for sure...I mean I already thought she wouldn’t date me ever...I’m just some nerdy kid who everyone except her bullies.” My tears poured out as Kira hugged me.

“Nick...I’m so sorry...I-I... I didn’t mean to make you cry.” She started to tear up.

I put her in my lap and wiped her tears out of her eyes.

“Don’t worry kiddo..you didn’t know. It’s okay. Sorry I ruined our game.” I said forcing a smile to make her feel better.

She nestled herself into my chest hugging me tightly.

“I just wish you two could be together...wait a sec...remember when I said I could do anything with my powers??” She looked up and smiled at me.

“Y-yeah what’s your point? I don’t want you to change her to love me that’s not fair at all.”

She held my hand softly.

“I wasn’t gonna change her Nick, I was gonna change you! What if I made you a girl..? Maybe then you could date her!” Kira smiled.

“I....I...” I couldn’t respond. I kept stammering over my words.

“Tell me...would you want that Nick?” She said as her eyes glowed again. I already knew I had no choice but to blurt out my thoughts.

“I don’t know...I’d love to date her and honestly I would do anything so that I could.... but I...being a girl... I don’t know if I’d like that.” I said. “Well....maybe you could try for a few hours and if you don’t like it I’ll change you back! Would that be okay??”

Her eyes didn’t glow, they were wide like a puppy dogs eager to hear my reply.

“I-I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try...” I said.

42