Chapter 45.5 – That wasn’t supposed to go in there…(R-18)
1.8k 11 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So... Who's first?" Tenta asked.

The three thirsty girls looked at each other before making a decision.

"Since it's your first time, we will let you have him first." Cornelia relented. "But after a round, it is my turn."

"Thanks. But since it is my first time, I want to do it raw. Can you cast that contraception spell of yours on me later?" Alex asked.

"Sure." Cornelia nodded. "Enjoy."

Alex smiled and directly took off her clothes, revealing her grey muscular frame with voluptuous breasts and butt. Although muscular, she wasn't repulsive. On the contrary, Tenta found an artistic beauty in her muscles... And she was certainly hot. And that wasn't all...

"Tenta, we can skip the foreplay." Alex licked her upper lips, showing her soaked lower lips. "I am already wet enough."

"Alright, you asked for it..." Tenta warily replied as he magically removed his clothes, revealing his fit frame and two sizeable erect tools.

"Oh, yeah. I can work with those..." Alex's grin widened, her lower lips becoming even wetter as her female goblin instincts kicked in.

To a female goblin, appearance didn't matter... They only cared about a man's ability to satisfy them, and Tenta proved a prime specimen.

"Lay there like a good boy. I'll do the moving." Alex sat on Tenta's stomach, drenching it in her love juices, her bubbly butt pressing against his shafts.

"Do as you please." Tenta surrendered and let her do what she wanted.

"Hehe... Let's test this baby out..." With the spirit of a lewd experimenter, Alex grabbed one of Tenta's lengths, positioned herself using her powerful arms, and, without hesitation, plunged four inches of Tenta's shaft into herself as if it were nothing.

Tenta felt his dick was held in a powerful vice grip, almost crushed by Alex's powerful vaginal muscles. It was the polar opposite of Cornelia's soft and adapting insides.

"Oh! That's what I needed!" Alex's face contorted into an expression of someone who scratched an annoying, unreachable itch.

"Are you fine with shoving it all like that?" Tenta asked while enduring the pressure.

"Hehe... This is a perk female goblins have. We don't have a hymen, and we can ride a man like pros during our first time. Aren't you glad you don't need all that virgin hassle?" Alex gave a lewd smirk as she shoved even more of Tenta's shaft inside her, now taking two-thirds of him, making him reach her depths. "Oh! Fuck yeah! This is what I wanted!" She then started to swing her hips aggressively, grabbing her swaying melons with two hands and playing with them.

"Guh... So tight!" Tenta grunted from the stimulation. He then looked in Cornelia's direction and saw that she started to masturbate in envy while watching him. And Daylily was rubbing her little cunny while looking at his free cock. That fired him up.

Tenta reached out and grabbed her shaking ass and started squeezing and playing with it. Meanwhile, his tentacles encroached around her muscular body, caressing her hairless muscles, armpit, abs, and back, activating his Consentacle Oil.

"Ah! Oh! As... Ah! Expected! Fuck! Those tentacles are— Nha! Awesome!" Alex ecstatically said between gasps and moans at the new sensation but kept shaking her hips in a constant rhythm, love juices splashing out.

With intense rutting like wild animals, they soon reached their limit.

"I'm gonna cum!" Tenta said, feeling his shaft heating up.

"Ah! Ah! Me too! Cum inside me as if intent on knocking me up!" Alex said while in ecstasy.

They both knew she would get a contraception spell after this, but her saying 'knock me up' fired Tenta's breeding instincts as a male, making him start pistoning under Alex in a frenzy. 

"Ah! AH! AH! So intense! I love it! Cum! Breed me like the stud you are!" Alex moaned in passion while giving lip service, firing up her breeding instincts as a female goblin.

"Guh! Cumming!" With a last push, Tenta shoved 3/4 of his 10-inch-long dick inside Alex and started pumping his hot semen inside her.

"Fuck yeah! Cumming!" Alex's face had a silly, blissful look, her muscular insides powerfully contracting around Tenta's shaft as if to milk him for all he was worth, as if to ensure seeding.

"So damn tight...!" Tenta gritted his teeth as Alex's insides squeezed him hard like a fruit press. His other dick also shot hot cum all over Alex's butt and muscular lower back.

Finally, after half a minute, their orgasm ended, yet Alex didn't collapse on top of Tenta, her powerful hands holding her firmly up.

"Hehe~ That was the best, stud. I might let you breed me for real one day." Alex said, pecking Tenta's face.

"It was a rough ride... But an enjoyable one." Tenta admitted.

Alex grinned and was about to say something when she felt a small body land on her butt.

"Pii! White! Stuff! Waste!" Daylily said and started frantically drinking the semen on top of Alex. 

"H-Hey! Daylily... That tickles..." Alex protested, but it was useless.

"Pii! Better! Taste!" Daylily exclaimed.

Tenta then also felt a wet and hungry mouth wrapping around his other cock-head, drinking from it like a vacuum.

"Slurp* Slurp* Sho good..." Cornelia muttered, her Lust Demon body feeling euphoric from drinking Tenta's semen. After she evolved, Cornelia didn't react too much to absorbing Tenta's semen. This was because, relatively, Tenta's semen wasn't too nutritious anymore. But now, his semen quality is six times higher and also has a soft quality, making her body crave it.

"Does it taste that good?" Alex skeptically muttered as she slowly extracted Tenta's length, semen spilling out. With two fingers, she scooped some of it and smelled it.

"Sniff* Sniff*... It does smell good... Lick*... Oh, wow... Mmm! I like it!" Alex started to erotically savor the semen that got mixed with her love juices.

The combined stimulation of visual, audio, sensation, the scent of bitches in heat, and his overwhelming new vitality caused Tenta's members to grow hard again.

"Hah! He is energetic enough. Cornelia, your turn." Alex said and got off.

Cornelia stopped sucking on Tenta's member and turned around on all fours, revealing her soaked, pink vagina and puckering ass, her ass and tail swaying from side to side in a hypnotic rhythm.

"Tenta, no need for foreplay. Pound me like a bitch in both holes." Cornelia said with a horny expression.

"You hussy!" Tenta exclaimed, grabbing her swaying ass and holding it firmly before shoving his two rods of justice halfway inside her welcoming holes.

"OH!" Cornelia moaned like the slut who got double dicked she is and started moving her body back and forth to milk Tenta and seek more pleasure, her breasts swaying back and forth.

"Me! Too!" Daylily exclaimed, flying toward Tenta, wanting part of the action.

"Alright, I'll use these," Tenta said, extending his facial tentacles to wrap around Daylily and using one of them to poke her vaginal entrance. As the tip of the tentacle entered her, Daylily's stomach visibly bulged to accommodate it. However, this didn't hurt the Pixie at all, rather...

"Pii! Good!" Daylily screamed in pleasure while getting violated.

"Wow, intense... And this cum slut wanted to keep this stud all to herself? How greedy." Alex thought, her body slowly heating up again from seeing the show. "She cunt-blocked me last time... Time for some payback..."

She slowly walked behind Tenta and hugged him from behind, pressing her muscles and voluptuous breasts against him.

"Hah?" Tenta turned his head around.

"Keep pounding this greedy bitch. I will provide a bit of assistance." She said before grabbing Cornelia's hips with two hands and her tail with a third and pulling hard, making Tenta's two members plunge so deep that only an inch was left outside.

Plop*

A soft sound was heard as Tenta felt his dick penetrating something it shouldn't have.

"A-Ah...!" Cornelia gapped, eyes rolling to the back of her skull from the shock. Her cervix was penetrated.

Psh*

Her body shook as she squirted.

"Alex! What the hell?!" Tenta yelled, angry and panicked, thinking he injured Cornelia.

"Don't worry, look," Alex said, pointing at Cornelia with her available hand.

Cornelia's mouth was loose, and her tongue hung out as a blissful look emerged on her face from orgasmic pleasure.

"Hah?" Tenta widened his eyes, stunned, not expecting this result.

"The shaman in Runt's tribe was also a demonologist and sometimes summoned lesser demons... Mostly Lust Demons. He described that a Lust Demon's entire body was sexualized, including their guts and womb. You can feel free to pound her as hard as you want... Like this!" Alex grinned and pulled harder, making Tenta's last inch enter Cornelia, pushing against her womb's inner walls, something that would cause any human woman to faint from pain.

Pa*

A sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed as Cornelia's bubbly butt hit Tenta's pelvis.

"Guoh?! Oh! Oh!!!" Cornelia widened her eyes, stunned by the new pleasure.

"U-Uwa... Is this okay?" Tenta worriedly asked.

"Hey, bitch! Do you want this stud to keep pounding your womb?" Alex sadistically asked.

"Y-Yesh...! Moree....!" Cornelia slurred, not caring she was called a bitch. She only cared about getting pounded by cock.

"See? Easy peasy. Start pounding her!" Alex said and did the pounding herself, pushing and pulling Cornelia from Tenta.

Pa* Pa* Pa* Pa*

"Oh! Oho! Hoo!" Cornelia moaned like a sow as her insides were pounded.

"Uwo!" Tenta felt himself becoming a passive driver as he was used as a medium for Alex's revenge... Not that he hated it.

However, he didn't want to be a passive driver, so he used his back tentacles on Alex. Two wrapped around Alex's breasts, one started to caress her voluptuous ass, and the final one inserted itself inside her cum-soaked vagina, wriggling inside and stirring the cum.

"Oh! Yeah! Give me attention, too, handsome!" Alex enjoyed the sensation of Tenta's tentacles violating her. However, she continued pounding Cornelia on Tenta's shafts in a constant rhythm.

This continued for several more minutes until...

"Guh... Gonna cum!" Tenta said.

"Pii! Again!" Daylily screamed, about to cum for the fourth time.

"Let it all that hot cum stored inside these balls inside her!" Alex said and started rubbing Tenta's heavy balls with her available hand. "I'm getting close, too!" Alex said, enjoying the tentacle wriggling inside her.

"Hahi!! Hoo!! Hahee!!!" Cornelia let out illegible voices, her mind fucked to oblivion.

"Guh! Cumming!" Tenta exclaimed as Alex thrust Cornelia hard against his shaft, making him release his spunk inside Cornelia's womb and innards. It was his first time releasing when completely sheathed... And it felt good, especially while Alex lightly squeezed his balls.

"Owo?! Hi!!!! Oh! Ohoh!?! Ah!! Hahi!!!" Cornelia screamed as she felt Tenta's hot semen burst inside her, her body instinctively absorbing it. When her body started absorbing it, it sensed its high quality and taste, sending rewarding pleasure signals inside Cornelia's brain, making her enter an orgasm streak.

"Pii!!!" Daylily also orgasmed, releasing her cunny juices on Tenta's tentacle.

"Mmff!!! Fuck yeah!" Alex shuddered as she felt her second orgasm.

Tenta's orgasm soon ended, and he slowly pulled out of Cornelia.

Plop*

A sound of something uncorking sounded inside Cornelia as his dick exited her womb.

"Hahi!" Cornelia shuddered, having a mini-orgasm before going out cold.

Soon, Tenta's dicks exited Cornelia, her butt raised, not a drop of semen leaving still-gapping holes.

"Wow, that's hot..." Tenta muttered. "Is she okay, though?"

"Look at her! She's better than okay! You should have fucked her like this earlier." Alex grinned as she let go, pulling Tenta's tentacle out of herself.

"Right..." Tenta nodded. He indeed didn't feel Cornelia was in any danger. She was just pleasure-drunk.

"Pii? PII!!!" Daylily woke up from her orgasm at this moment and looked toward Cornelia. "Where? White. Stuff?!" She asked in a panicked voice, her eyes tearing up.

"Whoops... I forgot about that..." Tenta warily thought.

Daylily always got a share of the semen since she would start tearing up like a child who got his candy stolen if she didn't.

"Ah... Shit... You think you have more stored inside?" Alex asked, fondling Tenta's balls.

"Guh... I think I do," Tenta replied, enjoying the sensation.

Before this, he could shoot twice before running out. But now, with Endless Virility, he restored his semen much faster, and if he activated it, it could reach a ridiculous amount.

"Heh... Good." Alex smirked and lay on the ground, spreading her legs. "You must be frustrated that you weren't in control last time, right?" Alex said while using two of her hands to spread her pussy lips, soaked in pussy juices and leftover semen. "Come here and fuck me to your heart's content, stud." She made a come-hither gesture with another hand.

"!!!" Tenta's members immediately became erect again. However, he didn't dive in right away. "Hold on a second." He said and went to Cornelia, who was out cold while raising her butt and gently tucked her inside the bedroll.

"Heh... She's a lucky girl. I'm getting envious." Alex smiled. "Now... Come fuck me."

"You don't need to say that twice," Tenta replied and plunged inside her.

"Ah! Oh, yeah!" Alex moaned. "Go ahead and fuck me to your heart's content, stud, but don't put more than two-thirds of it. I'm not like Cornelia, and it would hurt." Alex said with a slightly warning look. "If you try to do that, I'm punching you." She added.

"... Noted." Tenta inwardly sweated and started to fuck Alex, careful of how deep he penetrated her.

"Ah! Ah! Daylily! Come here!" Alex said between moans to the sulking Daylily. "He has more white stuff, so pleasure his other dick. I'll give you everything later."

"Pii? Pii!" Daylily immediately stopped crying, like a kid throwing a tantrum getting what he wanted, and rushed to Tenta's upper dick, using her entire body to massage it. As a Pixie Elite, Daylily was now 10 inches tall, exactly the size of Tenta's rod.

"Pii! Let! Out! Let! Out!" Daylily rubbed her body against Tenta's cock, soaking it with her love juices.

"Guh!" Tenta shuddered at the double sensation.

"Hehe! Ah! How enthusiastic." Alex smiled and said between moans, relaxing while getting plowed. "Please fuck me at a moderate pace this time. I want to take my time enjoying it."

Tenta did as told and moderately thrust his hips, one member pleasured by Alex's muscular pussy, and the other by Daylily's body massage.

"Ah... Nn... You know... When we fucked at first. It was my Goblin side on the wheels. Ah... But now, it is my human side." Alex said with soft moans, giving a gentle smile. "Human Alex had a gentle heart, Ah, you know? She had many dreams but hoped to find a man she could love and settle down with after her adventuring career ended. I still have this desire."

"Alex..." Tenta stopped thrusting and looked at her in the eyes.

"Heh... What are you getting soft all of a sudden? Continue fucking me." Alex grinned. "I was telling you this because I wanted to say I wouldn't be having sex with you if I didn't like you. I am not having sex with you solely to relieve my sexual desires but also because I like you." She said, hugging Tenta closer to her, pressing him against her chest. "Now fuck me, stud."

"Alex!" Tenta exclaimed and started manically thrusting his hips.

"Ah! Ah! Hold on! AH~❤! I said—Ah! Moderately!" Alex moaned while getting railed, but her hands didn't let go of Tenta, hugging him tightly against her chest.

Of course, Tenta didn't forget Daylily was on his other dick, so he arced his back to not accidentally crush her.

After fucking Alex for several minutes, Tenta was nearing his limit again.

"I'm gonna cum again!" Tenta said.

"Pull out!" Alex said, letting go of Tenta.

Tenta did as she said, pulling out his dick with Daylily still latched onto his other shaft.

"Daylily, wanna try something fun?" Alex suddenly said.

"Pii?" Daylily, who was busy milking Tenta, looked up in askance. "Fun?"

"Yes, fun." Alex grinned.

"Pii! Yes!" Daylily innocently replied.

"Okay! Tenta, sit there." Alex pointed.

"Alright." Tenta obediently sat down, his two members erect and on the verge of bursting.

Alex grinned and kneeled in front of Tenta before sandwiching both of his dicks with her mega breasts using two arms. With her other two hands, she picked Daylily and made her sit on top of one of Tenta's dickheads.

"Pii?!" Daylily widened her eyes in incomprehension.

"I heard from Roberta Pixies are super flexible, even more than Lust Demons, and they can even fuck a human. Wanna try fitting his dick inside you?" Alex grinned.

"Pii?! Okay!" Daylily readily replied.

"Wait, hold on a minute!" Tenta wanted to stop it, but Alex shoved Daylily on his cock, as if using her like an Onahole.

"P-Pi!!!!" Daylily yelped and shuddered, and Tenta's cockhead penetrated her. Her stomach visibly bulged as she subconsciously flapped her wings. "SO!!! GOODD!!!!!" She cried out.

"Eh..." Tenta blankly stared at the scene.

"Hehe... Now, cum inside her! I want you to fill her up!" Alex said and started giving Tenta a Paizuri, her breasts still slick with Consentacle Oil.

"Oh! Guh! C-Cumming!" Tenta exclaimed as he shot his load.

"PII!!!" Daylily cried as she felt her insides painted white. And Tenta's other dick also shot ropes of semen, covering her in White Stuff.

"Hehe. Daylily, did you enjoy it?" Alex asked after Tenta's orgasm ended.

"P-Pii... Delicious..." Daylily muttered while absent-mindedly licking her lips, still skewered on top of Tenta's thick cock head.

Alex grinned and gently pulled Daylily out, semen dripping out of her gaping pussy.

"Will she be fine?!" Tenta worriedly asked.

"It's fine! Roberta said so, so it is probably true." Alex reassured before her eyes locked on Tenta's cum-soaked dicks. "I'll have a taste of one..." She said and started giving Tenta a cleaning fellatio.

"Oh..." Tenta moaned.

"Slurp* Mm... Pop*. Hah... Your semen honestly tastes good! Is this an effect of your class? I heard semen tasted gross." Alex curiously asked while licking her lips.

"Yes..." Tenta honestly replied.

"Hm... I would call that class of your Fount of Virility, then. It better suits it." Alex joked.

"Haha..." Tenta dryly laughed.

"Well, it was fun and all, but I need to go back to my tent," Alex said before glancing at the unconscious Cornelia. "Damn, I should have thought about it before. Now she can't use cleaning magic on me." She pursed her lips. "Now I'll be going to sleep while dirty. I don't want to make Sierra vomit from the stink."

Alex and Sierra slept in the same tent, and Sierra had sharp senses, so it was a problem.

"Eh... You can sleep here tonight. I'll vouch for you tomorrow." Tenta said.

"Heh... Thanks, Tenta. You're a sweetheart." Alex gently smiled and pecked Tenta's face.

And so, after putting Daylily to sleep on top of him, Tenta slept with Cornelia and Alex by his side.

73