A deal
504 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Kirishima's pov)

I went for 10 rounds in total. I surprised even myself. I never went for so long without medicine before, but life just loves me, and my stamina is at all times high. What's even better is that Yotsuba didn't wake up. She must be a heavy sleeper. 

This allowed me to take more photos than I had originally planned. There was one where I positioned her ass up with all the used condoms on her butt with her freshly fucked pussy in view. Of course, her face was also visible.

The other was during the last round when I think Yotsuba orgasmed because she became even tighter, and when I pulled out, the condom was still inside with the sperms slowly spilling out, looking like I just crampied her. This one is my favorite.

To not look like a bad guy, I took one photo with her leaning on my chest and sleeping soundly. In that one, we look like the lovers. For good measure, I took one more picture as I kissed her. We both had our eyes closed, so it seemed pretty natural.

There was also one where I was inside her, but I framed it in a way where Yotsuba's face wasn't visible. I made it my wallpaper on my phone. It will be fun to mess with her with it. No one will recognize her except her and me, and that's the best part.

I've done enough for today, and I can't do anything until Yotsuba wakes up, so I went to sleep myself as she was still leaning on me with her hand on my chest. Of course, we were still naked.

Tonight was very productive.

With these thoughts and in a happy mood, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

---

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!"

That's one way to wake up. I would prefer a morning blowjob, but I think it's too much for her at the moment.

I lazily opened my eyes and saw Yotsuba in the corner, holding a blanket with one hand to cover her nude body. She was practically shivering as she stared at me.

"What is it, Yotsuba? Didn't you have enough screaming yesterday?" I cheekily asked, but it didn't ease the scared girl in any way.

"What I mean how I mean when-!!!?"

Yotsuba couldn't formulate a single sentence, and she had a little meltdown. In the meantime, I stood up from the bed to stretch, which showed my whole naked body for the world to see. Yotsuba's eyes were immediately drawn to my lower body, but it was more of curiosity than lust. Yotsuba's face became red, and she quickly averted her gaze by trying to cover her eyes with her hands, but this made the blanket fall down, revealing her great figure. She quickly realized her mistake and pulled it back up. Her face became even redder than before.

"Liking what you see? You seemed to be enjoying yourself yesterday. Or are you planning on using me and then throwing me away?"

"No! I mean, yes! I mean, no!" She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. "I mean, what happened yesterday?"

She is much more reasonable than I expected. Normally I would expect her to accuse me of rape at this point, but maybe it's not about her but maybe about the world. Thoughts for later, or never. I don't care about it that much. I'm not a philosopher. I am a guy who likes to fuck, a lot.

"Yesterday, you helped me with an abundance of food and drinks, but it seems like some of them were mixed with my parents' alcohol stash because we got drunk. Well, you got drunk because, at one point, you jumped on me and kissed me. It was a deep kiss at that. You called me Uesugi-san for some reason, but I was too into the kiss to notice at the time. One thing led to another, and we had sex."

I, of course, lied for the most part, but she was too shocked to see any holes in my answer, if there were any, to begin with. She just lost her virginity to a guy she barely knew. Her eyes widened, and tears started forming as the realization dawned on her.

"I... did something like that...?"

"You sure did. Here, take a look at the photos. I'm not a photographer, but I think they turned pretty good."

I didn't mind showing them now. I already made a backup copy of them, even if she was smart enough to delete them by yanking out my phone from my hand, but she only stared in disbelief as I went through my collection. I knew that these kissing shots were a good idea.

"...What?"

Seeing yourself like that must be devastating, and what I know about manipulation is that the more distressed your target is, the easier it is to make them believe what you want them to believe. 

I think she just got that I have indiscriminate photos of her because she clumsily tried to grab my phone, but I pulled it out of her reach.

"Please delete them!!" She begged.

"Why? I think you look cute in them?"

"Cute!? No, no matter what, you must delete them!" She pleaded, but that look of desperation... how do I say it... It made me want her even more. It is also kind of arousing. I am all kinds of messed up.

"Well... I can be convinced." I gave her a silver lining of hope that she could latch into. "You see, I've always liked you and thought that you were cute, so I'll delete them if I don't have any need for them. Be my girl, and they'll be gone." Like hell, I'll delete them. They'll just vanish from my phone for a short time at most.

Yotsuba seemed surprised by my statement. That's her inferiority complex, asking how she can be chosen and not one of her sisters, but even with that, I don't believe that she'll accept my offer.

She was a bit flustered and couldn't look into my eyes, but she answered while playing with the blanket in her hands, which still covered her body.

"I'm sorry. I'm flattered, but I already have someone I like, and even if I'm sure I won't be chosen by him, I would feel like cheating on my love for him."

I smiled in understanding, and she smiled back, believing that I sympathized with her feelings, but...

"Then how about a bet? Till the end of this school year, you'll be my slave. You'll do everything I say, and if you don't want to be with me by the end of our deal, I'll delete all the photos I took today. I'll even give you a freebie and help you with your crush after we are done."

All of that was said with a gentle smile as if I was talking about the weather, which scared Yotsuba, but she still asked, hoping that I was joking.

"D-do I have a choise?"

"Of course you do. Can you just tell me if you have a preference for where I'll hang printed versions of these pictures? I bet the boys will appreciate the eye candy."

I then slowly walked up to Yotsuba, leaned close enough for my lip to touch her earlobe, and whispered. "That way, you won't be betraying anyone. You are forced, after all. I'm a bad guy here. Just do what I tell you and enjoy the process. You may even think of it as training for the future. And, of course, not a word to anyone of our small deal. If someone barges to me and demands your photos, they'll be released faster than you can say what."

...Instead, the devil whispered in her ear.

Today, Yotsuba learned that some rumors are true, but in the coming months, she'll learn that some rumors are underselling the truth.

---

END

Discord server: https://discord.gg/GUDQSCjaAV

11