Ch: 92 [Massage turned pleasure]
751 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Home] [1:30 AM]

I sneaked into the basement as usual and changed to my casual clothes. I checked my new bots, laser bracelets, and Chameleon's transformation belt, which, I was able to reverse-engineer with a shit ton of effort... It seems like the charging is full. I switched off the power and disconnected them. Then I went out and took a nice bath. Phew! It feels great to finally get all that smoke and sweat off my body.

I put on my pants and went to the kitchen to grab some food. Humm... May has left dinner for me as usual. I heat it up and chomp them down. "Ahh! That hit the spot. Man, these noodles with hot sauce and sausages are to die for. After cleaning up my plate, I sneaked into May's room. 

Ah! What a nice view. She is watching some TV series. She had just a skimpy bra and panties on and she was lying on her stomach. Her bubble butt up into the air like two tempting mounds on display. I locked the door, making a little sound to let her know that I was there to keep her awake all night. She didn't even glance at me as I made my way toward the bed. 

I grabbed her feet and began to massage them gently. "Hmmm!" May moaned softly. I started from her heels and then worked my way through her soles using my thumbs before going back again and again. My hands moved slowly but steadily, rubbing away all her aches. "How was your day?" I asked as I continued massaging her. 

"Same old same old," May replied sleepily.

"You didn't meet up with that friend of yours?" I inquired curiously.

May shook her head lazily. "No, she canceled our plan due to some personal reasons." I nodded understandingly before moving upward toward her calves, giving them the same treatment as well. "Mumm~" She moaned as my fingers caressed her soft skin while she wiggled her toes cutely. "So, what did you do today Peter? Anything interesting happened?" she asked in return.

"Not really, just taking a break from work. Getting too many offers lately, so, just you know, trying not to think about anything," I replied nonchalantly as my hands traveled upward, reaching May's thighs. I kneaded them gently, working out all the knots within her muscles.

"Any thought of accepting any of those offers?" She questioned as she closed her eyes enjoying my massage. 

"Nope. I'm not going to let those big corporates take over my work. I'll do it myself and I've got a few ideas to amp up the speed," I answered confidently while continuing to massage May's inner thighs.

"Well then Peter, don't overwork yourself, okay? Remember to take breaks occasionally," May advised worriedly as she glanced at me.

"Of course May, I know my limits," I assured her before leaning forward to plant a kiss on her smooth skin causing her to giggle adorably. Then I resumed massaging her ass cheeks next.

"Ohhh... That's the spot," She sighed blissfully when my hands knead the fleshy mounds thoroughly, working out all the tension within them. My fingers dug deep inside them, pressing hard against her flesh. "Peter..." May moaned loudly as I spread apart both globes and exposed her pink puckered hole along with her glistening pussy lips. I licked my lips hungrily before lowering my head between them until my face was mere inches away from her womanhood.

My tongue darted out of my mouth and ran across her slit teasingly earning another moan from May. Then without warning, I plunged it deep inside causing her whole body to shudder violently.

Her juices flowed freely onto my tongue as I lapped up every drop greedily while savoring her unique taste.

Slurrp! Slurrp! Slurrp! I sucked hard on May's wet folds causing her legs to tremble uncontrollably.

"Ahhh~ Ahhh~ Peter!!!" She moaned while moving her hips, "I thought this was a massage session!"

I chuckled lightly before responding, "Just doing that with my mouth. Don't worry, I'll give your entire body all the attention it deserves." With that said I buried my face deeper into her pussy once more devouring her delicious essence.

Meanwhile, May turned around facing upwards. Then she reached behind herself unhooking her bra freeing up her large breasts.

I kissed her butt cheeks, moving above her spine before planting a kiss between May's shoulder blades causing her to gasp in surprise. Then I trailed upward towards the nape of her neck where I nibbled softly eliciting moans from May. Once finished sucking there, I moved lower biting down hard on her shoulder blade making sure to leave marks upon her flawless skin marking my territory. Next, I slid my hands underneath May cupping her heavy orbs fondling them roughly while pinching her erect nipples causing her whole body to shake uncontrollably under my touch.

I released my seduction pheromone to make the situation even more enticing.

"God! What's up with you today? Mumm~ Pinch them harder," May begged huskily causing me to comply immediately.

I flipped her over and began to cuck on her hard nipples while groping her left breast with my left hand and my right hand was stimulating her clit sending jolts throughout May's body. "Ahhh~ Peter~ More! Give me more!" She cried out in ecstasy throwing away all inhibitions.

I inserted a finger inside May's tight pussy thrusting them vigorously while playing with her clitoris. My tongue was sucking and twisting her nipple vigorously causing May to scream in pleasure. The combination of my actions sent waves after waves of intense pleasure coursing throughout May's body causing her legs to kick wildly as if trying desperately to escape from my grasp.

Her hips shuddered in pleasure...

"I'm cumming!!! Ahhh~ Peter!!! I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!!!!"

May came hard spraying her love juice everywhere covering my arm completely. I increased my speed as I pushed another finger into her pussy. I'm gonna let her ride this orgasm and squirt again. 

"Hold it! Hold it!" I commanded sternly causing May to obey instantly.

Squuish! Squissh! 

I kept on finger fucking her, stimulating her G-spot at a rapid speed while continuously rubbing her clitoris furiously bringing her closer towards another climax.

"Ahhh~ Peter!!! I'm cumming again!!! Please let me cum!!!" May pleaded desperately.

I grinned wickedly as I watched her struggle helplessly against my assault causing her to beg for a release. I pumped my fingers even faster increasing the pressure upon May's sensitive parts causing her whole body to convulse wildly while screaming incoherently.

Then suddenly I stopped abruptly leaving May hanging at the edge of climaxing.

"Waah! Why?! Why did you stop?!" May whined pitifully as she glared at me angrily.

I smirked mischievously as I resumed pleasuring her causing her whole body to shiver violently once more. I could tell May was barely holding on.

"Fuck me!" She moaned as her upper body arched backward while raising her hips higher begging me to enter her womb.

Seeing such a sexy sight caused my cock to throb painfully within its confinement. I took off my pants, exposing my fully erect cock. 

"You want to cum?" I teased May cruelly causing her to nod frantically.

"Then beg for it!" I ordered sternly.

She looked straight into my eyes pleading desperately, "Please Peter! Let me cum!"

Seeing such a passionate gaze sent shivers down my spine causing my member to harden even further. Without hesitating further, I moved my mouth on her pussy, "Cum..." With that one command, a torrent of hot liquid shot into my face while May screamed loudly releasing the intense pent-up pleasure built within her body.

Squirttt!

Spray after spray of sweet nectar burst forth out covering my entire face while I eagerly gulp all down drinking the fluids like a thirsty man.

A wave of pleasure swept across May's body sending shockwaves throughout her entire frame causing her toes to curl involuntarily. Once finished, I moved up and kissed her juicy lips, pushing her squirt back into her own mouth. We shared this dirty moment between ourselves as our tongues battled fiercely with each other.

"Ready for the main course?" I asked in between kisses.

May didn't hesitate at all and spread her legs for me. "Give it to me. Ram it deep inside Peter! " She asked seductively.

I climbed up until we were eye-to-eye, chest-to-chest, and my cock pressed against her swollen pussy. She nodded happily as I pushed it in with a single hard thrust burying the whole thing inside her. Her warmth engulfed me tightly squeezing my length firmly causing me to groan in satisfaction. I could feel May's inner walls clenching around my shaft attempting to milk everything out of my body already.

She hugged me tightly and we began to kiss once again while I began to move my hips, "Aahn!" I grunted in pleasure while pumping away vigorously causing her breasts to bounce wildly in time with every powerful stroke I delivered.

"Ahnn! Ahnnn!!" She groaned in response while digging her nails into my back, but my super endurance would take more than some nails on my back to injure me. Our lips intertwined hungrily. 

We stayed in the missionary position as I drove my cock inside her cunt harder and faster until our hips slapped audibly as my balls slapped her ass.

After a while, I broke the kiss and changed positions.

"Just stay there and enjoy," May went on top of me as I lay on the bed. She slowly guided her pussy onto my raging boner until she was fully impaled upon me and started riding it up and down enthusiastically. "Ahaaan!" She moaned loudly throwing her head back in ecstasy as her body moved quickly back and forth grinding herself along my cock's length. Her hands were pressing on my chest as she kept moving her hips like a pro. I grabbed her butt cheeks and slapped them playfully enjoying how they jiggled as May moved forward.

"Haaann~ Peter! I love this feeling of your cock inside me and you smell so fucking delicious today," She moaned sexily as she looked back at me with pure passion burning in her beautiful irises. 

[Slappp! Slapppp!]

I grabbed hold of both sides of May's hips forcing her movements to speed up causing her massive boobs to bounce wildly on top of my face as she rode on top of me fiercely.

"GAAHHH!!!" She screamed wildly before arching backwards as an orgasm rocked her entire body causing her entire body to shiver intensely. The sensation of May's wetness drenching my cock, combined with the sudden contraction of her vaginal walls upon it brought me to my release immediately.

"CUUMMMGGG!!!"

My entire body jerked upward forcefully as ropes after ropes of sperm shot forth rapidly shooting deep inside the very deepest depths of May's core, splashing against her cervix.

Her vaginal muscles clenched tightly around me milking my cock for every drop of semen within my ballsack leaving me completely spent and exhausted.

Upon the intensity of my release, my whole body went numb for a moment. 

May looked into my eyes. She was huffing heavily still shaking with orgasm. Her pussy was convulsing uncontrollably. The aftershock of orgasm continued running through her whole body as I rubbed my hands across her legs.

"You can still go a couple of more rounds, right?" She asked between breaths.

I began to move my hips and my cock was still hard, "Does this answer your question?" I thrust upward hitting her G-spot at an angle causing her back to arch while grunting in pleasure.

"That's what I'm talking about..."

And so, we fucked all night, before falling asleep around 5:00 AM, from a long tiring but very satisfying fuck.

...

...

What a nice life... Fight and kill villains occasionally, spend time with my girls, do research at my own pace, and earn a shit load of money...

However, little did I know that my happy-go-lucky day was about to come to an end. I knew something like this was about to happen eventually, but I guess a promotion is in order in this superhero business or she's here for a real business, I don't know, but we are about to find out soon. 

What happened you ask?

Susan Storm is standing right outside my house...

Call it lucky that it isn't Nick Fury sneaking into my room with a freaking crossbow...

****

'favourite' the chapter if you liked it.

Support Link: www.pat reon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐Read 18 advance Chapters⭐ 

[New billing system. No double billing. You get 1 month regardless of the date you join.]
---

Next, Ch: 93: Peter & Sue

Ch: 94: A deal with Sue

Ch: 95: Prepping for second date

Ch: 96: A moment with Michelle

-------[I'll focus on Michelle's story for a bit. Sue Wanda & Black Cat will get their arc in the next vol.]

800 PS> 1 bonus chapter

1500 PS> 2 Bonus chapters

33