Ch: 94 [A deal with Sue]
688 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now that we have got that misunderstanding between us cleared, I hope to work with you in the future. As for the device, I'll swing by the Baxter building once I fixed some of the bugs. It will take three days tops," I said with a warm smile.

"That would be wonderful. Thank you. Once we get the information, I'll personally return it to you. And we won't ever try to copy it without your permission," Sue Storm replied with a friendly tone as we had reached an agreement and ended our conversation.

"Now, let's talk about my compensation," I said while pushing for the hard questions.

Baxter Industries has been on the rise for the last few years and presently, they are competing with the Stark Industry and Oscorp on their product lines. With OsCorp out of the picture, both Baxter and Stark Industry have now swallowed up the market that they owned. In short, they are making a shit ton of money, and their stocks are through the roof.

So, it's only fair that I get a big compensation for my work, right? 

"Considering your expression, you aren't after money, right? Gadgets for your part-time work or maybe a new suit?" She questioned with an innocent look as if she had expected a hidden request.

"It would be better if I show you," I stood up, "Follow me..."

I led her to the basement where all my gadgets and experimental equipment were stored. I removed the cover from the fabricator that I made using OsCorp's blueprint.

"Wait... is that an..." Sue stopped as she recognized the object I had before her.

"You recognize it, huh?" I smiled.

"That's a fabricator. Don't tell me... Did you...?" She looked back at me.

"Nope. I didn't steal it, but made it with my own money, but it's all thanks to OsCorp's blueprints that I found when I raided their base a few months ago, you could say, I improvised their design and made something better. But..." Before I could explain any further, Sue came close to the machine and looked at the power source, "Yup. I don't have anything to power it up. It basically runs on an Arc Reactor, but I doubt I can buy one from the market. So..."

"I can help you with that. But you do know how costly it is to just make one of those reactors, right? So, how about we make a deal that would be beneficial to both of us in the long run? You make us your partner for your Prosthetic Implants project. We will take 30% and cover your production fee, while you get to keep 70% profit and you will be the sole face behind the product. Since you have already finished it, all you have to do is sit and count profit while we do all the work and expenses."

"You make it sound tempting. But no thanks. I'll pass," I turned down the offer. "I've already come this far. So, I doubt it would take that long for me to figure out how to create the power source for this machine." I released my seducing pheromone in the air. I can now control its effect and right now, Sue is having a dosage of horniness. 

Susan touched her forehead and took a deep breath. "Wha... ah?" She asked with her eyes out of focus and a bewildered expression. "What's this sweet smell?" She whispered and squinted her eyes shut for a brief second. She slightly stumbled.

"Wow, you alright?" I helped her sit down on the chair.

"Yeah," She began to rub her thighs together. "I'm alright. It's just..." She cleared her throat, trying to maintain a calm composure despite her horny meter reaching the peak in mere seconds, "Just feeling a bit down the weather... May I use the bathroom?" She asked.

"Ah, of course," I led the way toward the nearest restroom and opened the door for her.

"Thank you." 

---

[Third person POV]

Suddenly, Sue felt a weird feeling in her body. That sweet smell radiating from Peter's body made her intoxicated and before she knew it, she was wet down there and could barely hold on from jumping on the young man before her eyes.

After Sue entered the bathroom, she immediately locked the door behind her. She placed both of her hands over the sink and released a deep sigh. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw her blushed face. Her hands went toward her crotch as the tingle down there was getting unbearable. 'This feeling...' She thought to herself, 'Fuck! What's going on? One moment I was fine, the other... I was lusting for Peter!' She slapped her cheeks, 'Get a hold of yourself, Sue. He is so young and handsome... Fuck!'

She took off her pants and undies and began to rub dripping her pussy while recalling Peter's face.

"Ahhh...." She gasped as a soft moan escaped her lips.

It's been months or maybe years since she felt such horny. Reed is always busy with his so-called research. His scientific ramblings got old, and she wanted something real than an ersatz version, which Reed is incapable of giving. She doesn't even remember the last time he took her to a romantic dinner or even gave her a flower. Heck, he even missed her birthday. Roughly speaking, their relationship was at a low point. She wanted to have a serious conversation with Reed, but sadly, that accident occurred with the dimensional travel machine, putting him in a comatose state.

However, right now, when she was standing that close to Peter, something awakened within her, then that sweet smell. It's the best thing she ever smelled. It felt like heaven. At this stage, she's too horny to think about what it was. She just didn't care. All she wants right now is a big release. Maybe two or three of them.

A hand wandered her chest as she imagined Peter's gentle touch on her body and his delicate fingers playing around her erect nipples. "Arrggghhh!" Her moan became more sensual as she continued to masturbate, thinking that she was being watched by the boy. "Look at my dripping pussy, Peter." She continued to rub her swollen clit, "Yeah, that's it... Lick it." Sue closed her eyes, imagining the boy licking her soaked cunt as it continued to trickle with excitement. She leaned her back and took a deep breath to hold back a scream. Her body vibrated along with the orgasm that reached her brain like the breaking waves of an ocean, carrying a pleasure message. She sprayed her squirting cum all over the bathroom.

"More... I need more..." Sue pushed two fingers into her pussy and began to move in and out of it, rubbing the upper wall that contained her sweet g-spot. It had been long since she touched it, as it required the perfect finger action to hit her spot. "Fuck me. Take me hard." She squeezed her throat with her free left hand, "Oh, yeah... Squeeze harder."

Beads of sweat started forming all over her head as Sue's body started shaking while the orgasm made contact again. She bit her lower lips to keep herself from shouting loudly. She imagined Peter's cock penetrating her while he continued to choke her. The feeling of breathlessness while getting pounded from below. It made the sensation even greater, a sensation she never thought was possible until today.

"Ahh! I'm cumming!" She closed her mouth with her left hand as another gush of squirt sprayed the floor. "Damn! It felt so fucking good!" She mumbled to herself. She quickly looked at her watch. It's been 5 minutes since she entered. She quickly cleaned up the floor with the tissue and adjusted her dress. Then looked at her face in the mirror.

A weird thought crossed her mind. It was momentary, but Sue felt a rush to do something wild. She decided to act on it. She wants to do it with Peter. Even if it's for one night, she wants Peter to touch her skin to skin and whisper in her ears to let go and cum for him. She can't take the pent-up feeling anymore. She wants to be happy and feel like a woman again. She's craving to experience sexual intercourse.

However, she can't rush it or else Peter would think of her as a desperate woman who will jump the first cute boy she saw. But, she needs to seduce Peter. And to do that she must build trust. Right now, Peter needs a power source for his fabricator. In their facility, Reed has the technology to construct it in no time. 

'Yeah, let's start with it. I need to establish trust between us, first. We already started on the wrong foot. Now, it's time to fix our relationship...' A smile curled her lips as a scheme began to form inside her head. 'Then, slowly, I will provide him with gadgets... Maybe a new nano-suit as a surprise present. I'll make him dependent on me and make him mine. Slowly, and slowly...'

She adjusted her appearance a little and made it as casual as it should be to avoid suspicion. After a minute or two, she opened the door with a pleasant expression and stepped outside.

---- 

[Peter's first person POV]

Ah! There she comes after rubbing off that horny session. 

"You alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. Just forgot my meds. Nothing serious," Sue cleared her throat and continued, "I'll give you your power supply in return for your help." She extended her hand toward him, "Do we have a deal?"

"Deal," I firmly shook her hands.

As the discussion was over, she left in her Porshe.

.

.

"She left on a happy note," May said as I closed the door and walked into the living room.

"Yup. Our talk went well and we are going to help each other out. And I'll get to put my work to use in real life... So, you know... Yeah, It's a big opportunity for me to work with a famous hero," I sat down beside her. 

"I'm glad for you, Peter," May patted me on the shoulder.

"Just glad?" I leaned forward and asked in a mischievous tone. "Shouldn't you give me a special kiss, May?"

"Oh, young boy!" May smacked her lips and pinched my right ear, "MJ's right in the kitchen, you horny pervert. You want a kiss, come to my room tonight, mister..."

***

'favourite' the chapter if you liked it.

Support Link: www.pat reon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐Read 18 advance Chapters⭐ 

[New billing system. No double billing. You get 1 month regardless of the date you join.]
---

Next, Ch: 95: Prepping for second date

Ch: 96: A moment with Michelle

Ch: 97: Scuba diving

Ch: 98: Michelle & Parker

Ch: 99: Uneasiness

31