Ch: 104 [Confrontation]
704 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[3rd person POV]

With the outside traps taken care of, the only remaining ones are those motion sensors and a couple of other explosives inside the building. 'Might as well take a couple of these after deactivating.' Spiderman smirked. He easily picked the lock on the main door and sneaked inside the warehouse. The dim lighting inside allowed him to use the walls and ceiling to cover his presence. Norman was inside, sitting on a couch, sipping on a big bottle of coke, and munching on the steak while watching a television on the wall in front of him.

"Humans are such simple creatures," Goblin said, sighing, "Their actions, habits, and reactions...everything is pretty much the same. Every single one of them is replaceable. Like cattle in a farm. Why does humanity have such a strong sense of value towards itself despite being completely disposable to the greater good?" He rambled pretty loudly as he took another gulp from the bottle.

'Can you stop the nonsense and just drop dead?!' Peter shouted inside his mind.

He slowly crawled toward the pressure plate, trusting his tingle and avoiding the traps. Norman has no idea that a spider has crawled into his secret warehouse and is on the ground floor. Norman casually kept sipping on his cola and eating on the top floor.

'Slowly and carefully, Pete, slowly and carefully...' Spiderman crept further, passing a couple of more motion sensors and avoiding touching or tripping on them. 'Nothing like a near-death experience to spice up the day!'

Minutes ticked down and after ten minutes of non-stop dodging and tingling, Spiderman finally arrived over the pressure plate. His senses were tingling too much, letting him know that a small touch and boom! Dead.

'Alrighty then...' Spiderman sighed and held onto his breath as he softly landed just on the edge of the pressure plate and began to examine the area. After careful searching, he found a circuit connected with the pressure plate, 'Ok. Just like the games. Trust your senses and follow the circuit, then take out the fuse box. Right...' Spiderman sniggered inside as he tracked the circuit down on the surface and noticed a little bundle of wires a few steps from the plate. His Spider-sense flared at that and he immediately turned to dodge the invisible beam sweeping over the area.

'The fuck was that?!'

He looked at the wall on his right and noticed some strange metal devices the size of a fist placed there. It was a moving motion sensor. 'Motherfucker has something like that inside?! Fuck!' Peter clicked his tongue, 'Better finish it, ASAP.' He webbed to the ceiling and crawled over to the fuse box, dodging the sensors. He threw a web line on the box and pulled it open. Inside, there was a big fuse with a little red switch next to it.

'There you are...' Spiderman threw another web line and pulled out the fuse. Then he looked around the room once more, carefully for any more hidden surprises. And there were camouflaged turrets and mines everywhere. 'Oh damn... what kind of a lunatic was this guy?' He clicked his tongue. He webbed on top of the turret that was pointing at the pressure plate and ripped the wires connected to it, deactivating it. Then, he did the same to the other turrets.

After taking care of the turrets, he used his spider bots to deactivate the mines inside the room.

Twenty minutes of trap defusing and dismantling... Spiderman felt annoyed, but he wanted to see what kind of treasure Norman was hiding in that small hole in the ground under such heavy security.

With all the security measures disabled, Spiderman removed the concrete tiles covering the secret vault. The vault was locked tight but Spiderman's raw strength was enough to get the job done. He opened the vault. There were five familiar vials of serum. They were labeled 0X-Serum. And a USB drive.

'There were more?!' Spiderman felt rage burning inside his body.

Painful memories of his past life emerged before his eyes. He still remembers the way those doctors extracted his blood and bone marrow on Norman's order. He thought the serum he found in the lab on the day of the lab tour was the only one, but now there were at least five of them.

'Just how many more are there? Don't tell me, this bastard is milking this version of Alex's body even after his death! Or, is he even dead? I need to find the body. Thank God, I didn't kill Norman first. Now, I'm so gonna torture this bastard for information now...' He opened the vials and chugged them all. 'Hehe. Oh well... I'm taking what's mine. Serum or poison, with my immunity active all the time, this is nothing to me!'

"Found something interesting?" Frank's voice came to Spiderman's ears through the earbud he was wearing.

"Yeah. Don't kill Norman. He got a lot to answer to..." Spiderman replied in a low voice.

"Goblin's on move. Hide!" Frank warned him. He took the drive and hid just in the Nica of time as Norman jumped down and ran to the hole.

"Where is it?!" He yelled out and stomped his foot on the ground furiously. "Gaaahhh!" He grabbed his head and slammed it on the floor, "NOOOO! MY LAST HOPE!"

"HAHAHAHA!" Goblin's personality came out.

"Shut up! I'm in control. You just shut up!" Norman yelled angrily.

"I told you it's useless. A thief entered your home and stole your precious serum and what were you doing? Eating food and sipping your coke," Goblin said in a mocking tone, "You have power and yet you deny it. Give me control. Let the Goblin out and I promise, I'll find the thief. He can't be far away."

"NO! You killed so many people!"

"And what's wrong with a little killing? After everything you did with your sane mind, are you better than I am? Hypocrisy, huh, Norman? Well, then, die with that hypocrite mind of yours!"

"AAAAAGHH!" Norman shrieked and collapsed on his knees.

"So... tired..." Norman muttered, "So... Harry's cure... Must save him..."

His body went limp on the floor.

Spiderman watched the entire show from the ceiling. 'This insane motherfucker! Forget interrogation, better kill him right now. He has no gadgets and right now, it's his weakest form." He took out his stingers/claws and dropped down from the ceiling. 'I'll cut his arms and legs like what Tiffiny did to Nica in the Chucky TV show, then I'll ask him questions.'

"Surprise!" Goblin grabbed Spiderman's wrists before he could sever his arms, "The bug has been caught!" He roared in laughter.

"Humfff!" Spiderman's strength was far superior to that of Goblin's. He pressed down his stingers forcefully, piercing through Goblin's shoulders, "You talk too much." He smashed his forehead on Goblin's nose.

"GAAAHHH!" Goblin released his hands. The stingers were still attached to his body, digging into the shoulder."Fucking insane motherfuckers!"

[Splat!] Spiderman severed Goblin's arms with a swift slash of his stingers.

"RAAAAH!!!" He shrieked and shouted in horror as blood spilled out from the opened sockets.

"Ufff..." Spiderman spun and hit the Goblin's face again. "Stop screaming like a bitch. This is nothing compared to what you did that day." He stood up and kicked Goblin's right side. He spun two times in mid-air before smashing into a support column.

Spiderman held his legs, ready to cut off both of them at the same time, "Question time, where did you keep his body? Reward, I'll cut off your one leg, penalty, I'll cut off two."

"What body?" Goblin snarled, blood spilled from his mouth.

"Subject 0X," Spiderman retorted and his stingers moved just a little bit.

"Ha...ha...ha..." Goblin laughed bitterly. "That dead motherfucker! Hahahaha! I extracted his bone marrow, and blood and then grinded his body to a pulp. So what? There's no point in preserving useless body parts anymore. Waste of resources and space. So, I developed the serum from that. Nothing went to waste."

Spiderman wanted to vomit now, knowing that the serum he drank before, was processed and extracted from a corpse. He thought that it was just made from chemicals or bone marrow with Mutant factor extracted into it, but the pulp of a corpse added on top was just too much. But can he really trust Goblin's words?

[Slice!] [Splat!] Spiderman followed up another kick by cutting off Goblin's legs with his stinger.

"Don't act oversmart... I will cut off your balls next..." He threatened as he noticed that the bleeding had already stopped and the cells around Goblin's severed parts closed themselves by generating skin around it. 'Ah! He can't regenerate parts, but his body is preventing blood loss to keep him alive. And look at the way the new tissue forming is, seems like a lesser version of regeneration.'

"Guaaaagh! Damn! That motherfucking body... fuck!" Goblin grunted in pain. He glared at Spiderman, his face filled with fury and pain, "Mother...fucker..." he muttered under his breath.

"Spit it out already. You're just prolonging your suffering," Peter warned, "As it is, you are a waste of resources and a wasteland of space."

Frank entered the building and saw the gory scene before his eyes, "The fuck!"

Spiderman pointed his stinger at Frank, "Don't get in the way. Just stand there and listen to what this bastard has done."

***

'favourite' the chapter if you liked it.

Support Link: www.pat reon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐Read 17 advance Chapters⭐

[New billing system. No double billing. You get 1 month regardless of the date you join.]
---

Next, Ch: 105: Spidey dead?!

Ch: 106: Exo-Skeleton Armor [End of Vol-2]

[Vol-3] Ch: 107: Uncertain Future- Savior or Destroyer

Ch: 108: Astral Plane

Ch: 109: Peter & Wanda

---

Check out: Starting a new life in Knowhere [Webnovel just search up the name.]

36