Ch: 15 [Pleasure]
3.2k 3 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[May's 3rd person POV]

May hurried to her room and closed the door. She stood there, pressing her back on the door, touching her lips. She could still feel Peter's warmth. She couldn't understand why she did that, but she knew it was wrong yet so right. The way he responded to her... It felt magical. The way he leaned down to kiss her...

"Fuck! I am going crazy!" She cursed under her breath but licked her lips nevertheless. "God... His lips were so soft... I almost gave in. Did he notice...?" She wondered. "Shit!" She walked over to the bedside desk and unlocked it. Before her eyes was a pink vibrator egg with a remote control. She took it and lay on the bed, spreading her legs. She removed her panties and spread her pussy lips.

Her fingers brushed past her wet lower lips making her moan a little. "Mumm~" She bit her lips, muffling her voice. She teased her clit a little with her thumb while inserting two fingers inside her pussy. She moved them in and out, massaging her g-spot, "Ahh~ Peter... Suck my lips..." She moaned his name quietly while fingering herself. She increased her pace and started masturbating furiously.

Her left palm went toward her right breast squeezing it through her clothes while her fingers pinched her nipple. Her moans grew louder and louder. She imagined Peter sucking her lips passionately, kissing her, holding her in his arms.

"Peter... Peter~ Harder... Ahh~ Peter~ Finger me harder..." She mumbled incoherently while playing with her pussy and nipples. Her left hand went to her mouth and bit her index finger while she increased her pace even further, "Ahhh~ Are you going to lick my pussy now? Do it! Do whatever you want... Umm~ Yes, baby... Just like that... Lick my clit just like that... Peter... Peter..." She moaned his name continuously, imagining him licking her pussy while she fingered herself.

After a while, she took the vibrator egg and pushed it into her ass. Then she turned it on and moaned loudly. The egg starts shaking violently giving her both pleasure and pain. "Uummm~ God, yes! Lick your slutty aunt while fingering her ass~ Ahhh~ Fuck yesss!" She moaned uncontrollably, moving her hips along with the egg. Her fingers played with her clit, "Peter... Put your cock in me... Shove your thick cock inside my pussy..."

She increased the speed of the egg and came instantly. "AHHHH~ Peter!!!" She screamed his name as she climaxed. Her toes curled while her fingers continued stimulating her pussy and breasts. She kept masturbating for quite some time until the bed sheet was drenched in her squirt.

"Hufff... Phew! I doubt I ever came this hard before..." She commented while panting heavily. Her limbs were numb and her pussy was sore, but she was satisfied. "Peter... My sweet nephew... He is growing up into a fine man," She thought, smiling to herself. She touched her little hole, twirling the vibrator egg inside it. "Mmmm~ I wonder... Haha..." She chuckled bitterly, "Who would be interested in a middle-aged woman like me... Especially Peter... He deserves someone younger and prettier than me..." She sighed, leaving the egg inside as she put the speed to a minimum.

She quickly changed the bed sheet and lay on the bed naked, under the blanket, wondering if her wild dreams would ever come true. "Peter..." She mumbled his name while drifting to sleep.

---

[Peter's first person POV] [Morning]

A large yawn escaped my mouth as I opened my eyes. I sat up on the bed rubbing my eyes, "Hmm..." I glanced at the clock. It was 7 o'clock. Saturday... Well, two days holiday... Nice! I stretched my body feeling refreshed after a good night's sleep. The bad memories of getting almost killed by Flash and his mates and the good memories of getting my spider power flooded my mind.

I shooked off the bad thoughts because the time for thinking is over. I will beat the shit out of that motherfucker today. I know where he hangs out. Oh, he will regret it soon enough. But right now...

I got off the bed heading straight to the bathroom for a morning shower. I pushed the door open, "Huh?!" Before my eyes stood May, completely naked drying her hair with a towel. I froze on spot staring at her nude figure from head to toe. My dick sprang up instantly.

She turned around, "Huh?!"

Both of us were stunned for a moment. May covered her private parts while I averted my gaze looking everywhere but her. "Uhh... Sorry! I didn't mean to... Sorry..." I apologized awkwardly scratching the back of my head as I quickly left the bathroom closing the door behind me.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Phew! That was close... She is so beautiful..." I thought as I walked toward the kitchen. May followed me wearing only a bathrobe, "Peter..." She called out to me shyly. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"I am sorry. The door was open and..." I apologized again feeling a little awkward and horny. She approached me, "No... It was my fault. I should have locked it. And... About yesterday..." She trailed off, fidgeting with her robe nervously.

"Ah! Did you perhaps not like me kissing on your lips?" I asked worriedly. She blushed a little shaking her head, "N-No... I loved it." I heaved a sigh of relief hearing her. "Then what is it about?" I asked curiously. She hesitated a bit before speaking up, "Peter... Can you do it every night before going to bed?" She requested shyly while blushing like a high school girl confessing her crush.

"You mean goodnight kiss like yesterday?" I asked raising my eyebrow. She nodded cutely. "Sure, May. Anything for you," I smiled at her. Her face brightened up hearing me. She tiptoed and kissed my cheek, "Thank you, Peter. And sorry about that incident..."

"I guess we are even now, huh?" I smirked a bit. She saw me butt naked once and now I saw her well, more than twice naked. "Yeah... I guess," She giggled cutely covering her mouth with her delicate hands as she went to her room.

I took a deep breath feeling relieved. My heart was hammering against my chest like crazy seeing May naked earlier. She was so sexy... Damn! I rubbed my temple trying to calm myself down. And here we were talking as if nothing happened. God! I am so fucking lucky to have such a sexy aunt. Wait... She asked me to kiss her every night before going to bed... Does it mean what I think it means? Fuck yeah! Hell yeah!

I pumped my fist in the air excitedly.

After breakfast, my daily duty began. Cleaning the snow from the yard and I think I have to clean the roof too. I finished cleaning the yard faster since it wasn't snowing anymore. I cleaned the roof next which took me a couple of hours. After all that hard work, I wasn't even exhausted. Super endurance, huh? Interesting.

"Hey, Peter," MJ yelled from below. I waved at her standing on the roof, "Hey, MJ. What's up?" She came closer, "Where the hell did you disappear during the tour? Do you know how worried everyone was? We tried to call you, but your phone was out of reach."

I climbed down the ladder and answered, "Sorry about that. I went for my part-time job, but my phone was dead, Stan's Pizza Joint was closed and I got caught up in the storm. It was a hell of a night." I explained briefly avoiding unnecessary details. MJ listened attentively and narrowed her eyes at me, "You sane up there?" She touched my forehead.

"I know I fucked up..." I sighed.

She punched my arm lightly, "Idiot. Don't disappear like that ever again, alright? You had no idea how worried we were."

I nodded obediently, "Yeah, sorry. Won't happen again."

"You should watch the news more often. They already announced that it would snow heavily last night. Haaa..." She sighed shaking her head disappointedly. "Anyway, you free today? Wanna go for a little walk? I... I just need to get away from that drunk father of mine..." She asked hesitantly.

"Sure thing. You had breakfast yet?" I asked casually. She shook her head, "Not really." I grinned widely grabbing her wrist, "Come on then. May made pancakes for breakfast. Join us." I dragged her toward my home.

"Wait! You sure about that? I just don't want to bother you guys..." She refused politely. I turned around walking backward facing her, "Bother? Nah! You know she likes you right? Come on." I reassured her and dragged her inside the house.

---

[Don't forget to 'favourite' the chapter if you liked it.]

Support Link: www.pat reon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐Read 22 advance Chapters⭐ 

[Exclusive r18 contents] + [Early access to Big Brother in Marvel]

---

Next Ch: Tingling

121