Part 16
118 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Oh my goddess I missed a chapter >< "Part 14" was actually part 13, and I skipped over the real part 14! This is why I tell people 13 is an unlucky number, you know?

Click here to read part 14, if you've been reading these as I post them, then come back to read this latest chapter!

Content Note: You have a fluffy and wholesome lesbian schoolgirl makeout session. You and your partner are absolutely over 18, got it?

 

 

 

Ha-chan just kissed you, her pink twintails swishing as she let go, and informed you that you and she have the classroom used for club meetings to yourselves.

"Let's play Warframe," you told her.

"For the Lotus!" She pumped her hand in the air, sounding relieved and embarrassed.

The two of you went to the club room after you washed up and dried yourself off, and you got out your Nintendo Switch and sat down on one of the desks, giving your tail a chance to swish and spread out. Ha-chan then pulled up another one next to yours and scooted up right beside you, watching and giving advice as you played the game in earnest for the first time.

That was about thirty minutes ago. And it occurs to you now, while playing through the introductory quest with her watching, that it would have been a good place to end a fluffy love story.

Two shy, innocent schoolgirls find themselves in a romantic situation, but choose to do something fluffy and cute instead of sexual. It's just like something out of an anime, because it literally is something out of an anime. The kind that has lots of kissing and friendship and love, and maybe even a beach episode, but never gets salacious or slutty.

That's what a girl who wants sex is, right? A slut. And unless they're getting bukkake'd in hentai, anime schoolgirls are absolutely not sluts.

"Oops." You miss a jump, on the Earth jungle tileset, and fall down into a void.

"It's okay! You just respawn right there," Ha-chan says, and points at the screen.

"Understood." You nod to her, and aim your next bullet jump more carefully.

You find yourself very distracted while playing this game. By thoughts like that ... by Ha-chan pressing against your side to get a good look at the screen ... and by your own body and lap.

It's not just that you're seeing a girl's hips past the screen in your lap. A girl's surprisingly ample, squirming hips, that you can feel every movement of as her clothes rub against them. It's also that they are cel-shaded. How is that even possible?

It doesn't look like an anime, exactly. There's a lot more depth to the shading and lighting, despite the simple designs. It looks sort of like someone is playing an anime-styled JRPG on an absurdly expensive graphics card, with ray-tracing and infinite frames per second. Or like you live in the world of VTubers.

You remember one VTuber you saw, who was obviously using much more powerful hardware than everyone else. She didn't appear as a low-poly 3D model, with eyes that stared straight ahead and arms that flapped as her PC tried to track the motion controllers. She just looked like an anime girl, in 3D. With all her movements and facial expressions synced perfectly.

That's you, you realize. That's what you look like right now. An anime girl in 3D.

Including beneath your skirt, where your big sister taught you what it means to be a lesbian.

Including beneath Ha-chan's-

On your Nintendo Switch, the game's visuals and audio distort. An elderly, wrinkled cyborg is hissing at you in English, and it startled you. "What's going on?" you ask Ha-chan.

"That's what those things attached to your Warframe do." She points at the yellow knobby things that mar your Mag's feminine sleekness. "He's trying to control you through them."

"I see." You keep your gaze fixed on the screen, even though you really want to look more closely at Ha-chan's curves. "And Lotus and Ordis are trying to save me."

"Uh-huh!" She nods, which gives you an excuse to look up at her face and incidentally pass by her chest on the way. "They're kinda like your mom and little brother."

"Your eyes ... "

"Eh?" Ha-chan blushes, and straightens out her skirt.

"They are the size of tennis balls." You blush as well.

Ha-chan bursts out laughing, doubling over and clutching her sides. "I know, right?! It took me so long to get used to that. I thought I was used to it 'cause I watched so much anime, but then I ended up staring in the mirror like 'what even is this?!'" She pokes her own cheeks.

"I have not done much staring at myself. In the mirror or otherwise." You look down at your hands holding the Nintendo Switch, still blushing.

"Not even when you took your first bath?"

"No."

"Huh!" Ha-chan puts a finger to her chin, and looks up at the ceiling. "I thought that was mandatory."

"I am aware of the trope, from TSF media." That's Japanese for TG. "But the only time I've taken a bath since I got here, I was in Kamiko-née's body and trying hard not to realize it. So I avoided the mirror completely."

"Do you usually try not to think about the body you're in?"

"Yes," you respond without thinking.

"Well, maybe you should think about it some. It's cute." She gives you a shy smile.

You look away, blushing. "So is yours."

Ha-chan blushes harder. "It really is."

Your tail twitches nervously behind you.

"Is it okay if I pet your tail?"

"Yes," you say. Again without thinking.

"It looks like it needs some soothing." Ha-chan reaches behind you and strokes your fluffy fox tail, and you do your best to relax and accept that. Along with the strange, female feelings that fill you, whenever she gets that close.

You've kissed each other already. That means you're practically girlfriends ... right? Sweet, fluffy anime girlfriends, who blush and kiss and snuggle tight while writhing on the floor- argh, why did you have to watch Sakura Trick? Get those naughty thoughts out of your head! you tell yourself.

You are playing a video game. Right? Yes, you think to yourself. That is absolutely what you came here to do. Nothing else.

You look back down at the screen.

"Are headpats okay too?" Ha-chan asks.

You blush so hard, and your ears flatten just a little in anticipation. "Yes."

She pets your head in between your fox ears, and you feel a wave of relaxation going all the way down your spine to the tip of your tail. Other places down there are also warm, but now is absolutely not the time to think about that.

"You're just so cute, oh my gosh ~ " Ha-chan grins and blushes a lot. "I wanna give you a hug. Is that okay?"

You squeeze your eyes shut, you are blushing so hard. "Yes," you say, and feel her arms wrap around you and her chest rub up on your side affectionately.

"How 'bout a kiss? Is that okay t-"

You take Ha-chan in your arms, squeezing her tight and kissing her hard as your tail stands straight up behind you.

A few seconds later, the two of you are squirming and writhing together, trying desperately to wrap your legs around each other, still kissing and wearing your uniforms.

On top of the desks pushed together. While holding your Nintendo-

You hear a loud clatter. You dropped it.

"Oh my gosh!" Ha-chan lets go and looks up. "Is it okay?"

You peek over the edge near your head. It landed on the chair. "Safe," you tell her.

She lets out her breath. "Whew."

Then she appears to realize that she's propped up on her arms, right above you. And what you were doing a second ago.

"U-um." She tugs at her collar. "Do you wanna-"

"Yes, please." You give her a desperate look, your eyes wide and ears perked, no longer able to think about anything else.

A minute later, you resume what you were doing up there but on the floor in back, your uniform jackets spread out to provide cushioning.

She doesn't even touch you down there, except with her knee and by accident. But your sensitive foxgirl body gives you another memorable lesson, in what it means to be lesbian.

Ha-chan starts giggling again, her face right beside yours. "Oh my gosh that's so adorable ~ "

You blink, still dazed and now flush with afterglow. "It's ... adorable?"

"Yeah!" She grins.

" ... I had never thought of it that way."

"M-maybe I can give that to you sometime?" She smiles shyly at you.

You blush intensely, and manage a smile of your own. "You just did."

The next twenty minutes are almost as memorable.

 

The eyes were the first things I noticed, when I got to be up close to an anime girl in person. They really are that big.

Also, fun story for Hololive fans: That video Ai-chan saw was, I think, Inugami Korone's 3d debut. I remember the first time I watched it and really was amazed, but also thought "ugh, of course they had a guy acting as mission control for her."

The "guy" turned out to be her soon-to-be wife, Okayu.

Anyway, people keep thinking this story is finished or complete, and it doesn't help that a lot of the chapters end on a good stopping point. This chapter lampshades that, and also acts as a notice that from here on it's going to get a bit more intimate.

Inori Literature Club goes up to chapter 19, and after that I'll be uploading other stories in the same series. Starting with one that takes place in a different world, but tackles the same "Japanese anime schoolgirl TG" theme. It takes place in a version of our mortal world, instead of the afterlife, but it ties back into the "Inoriverse" later on. Please add me to your follow list, if you'd like to be notified when there's more!

2