Chapter: 3
618 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to my patrons: Morpheaus, and RTB <3 <3 <3

Become a patron too have access to the 18+ chapters!: https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses  

 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at the ending credits of the OVA with a gaping mouth and wide eyes.

“What the heck was that…?!”, I asked, afraid to turn to look at Allicia.

“Urgh… I forgot about the bathtub scene! Look, it-it’s not porn, okay?! I bought this OVA because the cover was cute, and the story sounded cool, heck, I didn’t even know there were 18+ scenes in that! Yes, actually, there weren’t any! It must have been a high energy particle that traveled through space and hit the blu ray player just right to glitch it out, just like what happened with that speedrun!”, she started to babble nonsense, but I still didn’t dare to look at my little sister. Because, in truth, I was excited.

There was no way I could watch that scene, and feel nothing, and I definitely didn’t want to associate the feelings I had at that moment with my little sister. Thankfully, I had a blanket to hide the groin, at least!

“Yeah, sure, I believe in you, but, uhm, I have to go now. You know, homework, from school”, I turned around, giving my back to my little sister, and quickly got up and moved towards the exit of the bedroom. “You know, if I don’t do this assignment today, my teacher might have a psychotic attack, and stab me in the hand with a pencil, so I have to hurry. Anyway, goodbye!”, I closed the door behind me, not daring to look at Allicia, and left.

 

Things were more serious than I originally thought. My sister had spent too much time inside her bedroom, too much time on the internet, and then she was way too far away from reality for me to help her to stop being a hikikomori in just a couple of days. I needed help!

“I see…”, Sarah said, eyebrows raised high, a single drop of sweat running down her forehead almost like in cartoons. “So, your little sister has become someone who can’t distinguish between the internet, the shows she likes, and reality.”

“Yes, and now I’m not so sure of what I should do to help her…”, I sighed.

We were walking back home from school, as usual. Heavy dark clouds hung above, mimicking my mood.

“Well, maybe it would be interesting for her, if she saw the real world, then?”, my only friend suggested.

“Uhm? What do you mean?”

“If she doesn’t know how to act in the real world anymore, maybe it would be for her good if you showed her the real world again, and made her remember how to act properly.”

“Oh. That actually sounds like a good idea”, I stopped and looked up, envisioning Allicia and I walking around the park during the weekend like just a couple of normal siblings. It really sounded nice. “Oh, it’s begging to rain”, I closed one eye, hit by a raindrop.

“Hurry, let’s find somewhere to hide!”, Sarah said, covering her head with her backpack, and dashing through the heavy raindrops that started to fall, running towards the commercial district.

I followed my one friend, and together we ran for about ten minutes in the heavy rain, until we finally found refuge under a store awning. The store seemed to be closed, which was even better, since we wouldn’t be annoying anyone.

By the time we stopped running, I was panting already, and had my hands on my knees, slightly bent forward.

“Wuh, that came out of nowhere… hav-have I been cursed by an ancient rain god?! Perhaps I accidentally stepped onto the sacred grounds of a sleeping deity, and now awoken, enraged, it cursed me to be pursued by rains no matter where I go?”, I held my face with one hand. “Hey, what do you think?!”, I turned to my only friend. And saw her pink nipples pocking through her wet shirt. “What-”

I quickly looked away, pretending I hadn’t seen a thing. Still, I couldn’t take that image off my mind: the healthy sand-colored skin in a bountiful pair of hills, the tiny aureola, and the pocking piece at its center, it was the prettiest breast I have ever seen. Not that I have seen any other breast up to that point…

“Ah!”, Sarah finally seemed to notice what I had seen, and quickly turned around to face the closed curtains of the shop behind us. “Di-Did you see it?”

That was it. That was the end of our friendship, Sarah, my only friend, would start to hate me because I saw her nipples, and she would sue me, forcing me to pay her 29.4 million in reparation, meaning I’d spend the rest of my life working in a coal mine just to pay my debt, which I would eventually pass down the following six generations of my bloodline.

“Geez, this is so embarrassing… I-I only don’t have a bra today because you dirtied it with the ice cream the last time, and the other ones were still drying, so don’t misunderstand it, I’m not some kind of pervert!”

“A-Ah. Sure. I know you’re not.”

“Vru, vru, vru, vru!”, the curtains of the closed store behind us were suddenly opened, and Sarah found herself showing her transparent bust right on the face of a working baker.

“Gyah!”, she turned around once more, and hugged me tight to hide her showing nipples from everyone. The baker smiled, winked at me, and walked away from the window he just opened. But I couldn’t think about anything other than those two massive, soft, hot, breasts pressing against my chest.

I could feel every detail of that pair through the thin fabric of the shirt, and my mind couldn’t help but focus on that sensation, the embrace, the texture. My heartbeat was accelerated, my eyes had gone wide, and my respiration was irregular as I tried not to pant into Sarah’s ears.

“…Just let me stay like this for a moment, okay?”

“O-Okay”, I blabbered, my tongue barely functional as I failed to form any more complex sentence in my head. I had only those two things in my head at that moment.

“Just let me stay like this for a moment”, Sarah repeated herself, hugging me tighter.

My arms moved by themselves, and I almost hugged her back, but I held back at the last minute.

And there we waited for the rain to stop.

 
21