Chapter 5
766 8 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bacon...I smell bacon. My eyes drifted open slightly as the light shined through the curtains. Damn do I feel well rested! I could hear the distant sounds of a girl singing and rain pattering on the roof. I decided I should get up and see who the gorgeous siren was.  As I stood up from the bed I almost fell back over. My legs felt like jelly. Huh... weird. I hobbled over to the unfamiliar door in the unfamiliar room I was in and opened it to see Madeline cooking and singing. She took a look over to me, back at the food, and then back at me. 

"IVY!!!! Oh my God you're finally awake!" She ran over from the kitchen to scoop me up in a bridal carry while kissing every part of my face. 

"Wow um...hi!? What happened Maddie?" I asked groggily

"Fuckin hell Ives where do I even start!? To sum things up, our plan worked perfectly! I got all the money from your sponsors and the will, staged the death of Lavender Menace so I could retire quietly, bought us a house in the mountains like you'd suggested, and have been waiting for you to wake up for about uhhhh six weeks so I can zap you into a non dysphoric body..." She managed to spew out all the information while still holding me as tight as a grizzly bear. 

"Oh yay! So this is our house? It's beautifu....y...you said I was asleep for six weeks!? No wonder I have to pee!!! And was that intended?" I started freaking out as I squirmed out of her her arms. 

"Yeah...um no that's definitely not how the ray was intended to work but I accidentally set the timer on it from 6 days to six weeks. Honest mistake really!" She said awkwardly as she smiled.

 God even when she fucks up this royally I can't get mad. I mean she's adorable. And also her bacon is burning. I managed to walk fast enough to take it off the heat before the grease ignited, but in classic Ivy fashion forgot not to use my super speed. I glanced over at Madeline who was in the process of falling from the gust of wind I gave off. 

"Shit!" I yelped as I ran even faster to catch her. 

"My hero!" She giggled as she looked up at me beaming. 

I laughed as I lowered her back to her feet from the bridal carry.

"So are you ready for getting zapped round 2? Or did you want to wait a bit to use the gender affirming care ray?" She asked as she steadied herself and got to finishing the eggs. 

"Well...I mean I think I'm ready but this whole being a girl thing is very new to me. I mean what if I'm wrong? What if I get changed and hate it?" I sighed

"I could start treating you as a boy again so you can see how gross that feels if you want." She said 

I shook my head no super quick.

"Nope, don't think I'd like that. Even the thought of my old name is not great. I just don't know why I'm still second guessing this when it's so obvious that it's what I want." I said after a sip of chocolate milk. 

"Ives I understand that fear, but I think it'll make you incredibly happy and more yourself than you've ever been. I know that when I came out it was new and scary but once I started hormones everything just clicked. All that fear, gone. I'm not saying it'll be exactly like that for you but it's worth a shot if you're willing to take the leap of faith. You're loved, you're valid, and you are more than enough. It's okay to want this. All you gotta do is say you want it." She smiled sweetly.

"In that case I think....I think I want to be.....I'm a girl." I managed to say. There was no truth ray this time. No being forced to say it. I really wanted this.

"Good girl. Now sit still, it's gonna feel weird." She giggled maniacally then took her shot. 

37