Three
138 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During the rest of the day, I showed off my tail to the rest of the people I knew. I knew a few people from middle school and someone I met yesterday.

 

Her name was Gianna. She shared my science class. She was pretty interested in magic, and knew a lot about it, despite not being able to use it. She was really interested by the fact that Liyana had enabled me to gain magic.

 

By the time I got home, I was even more tired than yesterday. It seemed like becoming magical was very physically tiring.

 

I flopped down onto my bed face first, not bothering to unpack anything.

 

"You okay?" My mom asked.

 

"Yeah," I said. "Tired though." My tail flicked once and I thought I felt it growing a little longer.

 

"How come?" My mom asked.

 

"I don't know," I answered. "I wanna go to bed." I stuffed my face deeper into my pillow.

 

"I'm going to wake you up for dinner later," My mom said. "But you can rest for now."

 

"Thank you," I said before falling asleep.

 


 

When I woke up the next morning, I felt a strange dizziness. When I tried to sit up, I nearly fell over.

 

After managing to stay straight, I looked down at myself. My tail had gotten much longer, now matching the three-foot length of Liyana. It had specks of pastel colors, like blue, red, and green. I also noticed that my hair was longer and had the same specks, sometimes in stripes.

 

I put my hands on top of my head and shivered intensely as I felt a completely new sensation. My ears were now fox ones, and I assumed they had the same color as my tail. On top of that, they were so incredibly sensitive that touching them had turned me on.

 

"Wow. . ." I muttered to myself. Then I got out of my bed and looked at myself in the mirror.

 

My ears reached nearly five inches above my head and had the same fur as my tail. After a short bit of trying, I managed to get them to move a little. I could twist them and fold them in almost a full 180 degrees.

 

Then I got dressed. At first, I had trouble with my shirt because it kept touching my ears, but I eventually got it on. Then I went into the kitchen, where my mom saw me.

 

"Wow," She said. "You look so pretty now."

 

"I know!" I said. "I'm so awesome right now." I did a little twirl, showing off my tail.

 

"Here, have some food," My mom said. She handed me a plate with two pancakes and I scarfed them down. I gave her a goodbye hug before leaving for school.

 

I got there a little early and saw Liyana walking toward our art classroom. I ran up to her.

 

"Ria?" She asked. "Wow, you look so cool!"

 

"I know!" I said. "But how do you deal with putting on shirts? My ears are so sensitive!"

 

"I use magic," Liyana said. "Once your magic flame catches, you'll be able to do it too."

 

"How do I know when it does that?" I asked.

 

"You'll know," Liyana answered. "It's unmistakable."

 

"Alright," I said. Then the bell for our first period rang.

 

"Let's go!" Liyana said. "I can't wait. I'm so excited." The two of us rushed to the classroom.

 

A bit of an explanation: the magic inside someone is like an internal flame. It starts as a spark and gets bigger the more they transform. Once they gain the ability to use magic, the magic flame "catches", and "burns" their whole body, not just their center.

Discord: https://discord.gg/rG2PPHbA

6