Chapter 4: An*l Heaven (1)
4.5k 20 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi there, it's me, the author.

I just want to inform everyone about some changed details for the novel.

Orgasm counts are added to Yuru's secret diary.

And all chapters with 18+ scenes are now marked with a ๐Ÿ’—.

ย 

"Wake up, sleeping beauty."

I feel so tired after the elevator incident. Therefore, I want to keep sleeping even if someone tries to wake me up.

"Hey~"

I can feel the soft hand pinch my cheek with little strength.

"Ummm~"

I can't help but weakly groan at the sudden action. I have no choice but to open my eyes and glance at who is caressing me.

"Ehhh?"

In front of me is a sister with a very blazing figure.

"Oh, you have woken up, little girl~."

The sister comforts me with a soft voice. Then she embraces me directly, making my face turn red.

"Ara~How cute are you? You turned red just from a few touches of mine."

I attempted to push my sister away, but her power exceeded mine.

"Please, sister..."

Upon seeing my troubled expression, my sister reluctantly departs from my side, her face marked with a hint of regret.

"My~my, your appearance did remind me of my little sister when she was young."

She shows a sad face and complains to me.

"Now, my sister has grown taller and stopped being cute."

"Is that so...?"

"Maaa~ I have seen you slept for so long, little sister. The staff could not bring themselves to wake you up."

The sister winks at me and shows off her puffing chest.

18+ images

Spoiler

b7099ef334882872c5289643436601fc.png

[collapse]

"They even took so many pictures of you. It's not like they can have a feast for their eyes every day."

"Feast?"

I turn to the mirror in front of me.

"Heh?"

I am currently wearing a white sundress that is different from the one I accidentally dirtied in the elevator earlier. The previous dress was simple and inexpensive, commonly found in any kids' store. However, my current dress appears to be very expensive.

"I have to wash this dress and give it back..."

The sister is a little confused at my pondering.

'What's wrong?"

"Nothing, sister."

With my trimmed bang, it gives me a new look. When I touch my hair, it feels bouncy and comfortable. My new haircut has transformed me from a shy indoor girl to an outgoing extrovert.

"Also, why am I wearing a rabbit headband?"

534d38a381b8171678755693c775f24f.png

It seems that sister Viola has quite a peculiar taste.

"That headband belongs to mine, little ones. I think the headband would look good on you."

"..."

"However, you look cute with it, aren't you?"

I shyly look at myself in the mirror and answer her with a smile.

"Yes..."

Now that I had kept my distance from the sister, I could look at her from top to bottom. The sister in front of me is wearing a see-through sheer dress. However, the dress is so bold that I can see every curve of her body along with her undie colours.

As if the sister had felt my intense staring, she became shy and told me.

"Does sister look beautiful to you?"

"Yes..."

For a moment, I could see something rise behind her panty.

"It's too bad~ah. I am going to belong to someone soon. Therefore, I can't become your lover."

"Ehhh???"

How come our topic turns into this one? Before I can explain, the sister put her index finger on my lip.

"If only you had met me sooner, I would become yours."

"No, I..."

"I should give a sorry, little girl. I am born with a perfect appearance that makes you fall in love at first sight."

"..."

When I thought that I could meet with a soft and caring sister, it turned into a narcissist beauty with silly delusion."

Then, this sister spends an entire hour talking about her beauty and how to take care of it. I try to end the conversation early by cutting off her delusion.

"Sister, thanks for waking me up. But I need to go now."

"Going so soon...?"

I can't stand being here to listen to her delusion. Before I could leave, my sister reached out and stopped me from getting away.

She pouts and glances at me.

โ€œDid anyone tell you that leaving without hearing the whole story was improper?โ€

"This..."

With this persuasion, I have no choice but to sit down and listen to her story.

After the first hour, I found out her name was Bella. Sister Bella started talking about her love life in the next hour. She started crying when she told me that her confession had been refused 13 times in a row.

"Why do they refuse me?"

She groans angrily and hits the chair which she is sitting on.

"I am rich and beautiful...Why do I fail all the time?"

Sister Bella holds my left hand and asks me with a teary face.

"Will I fail this time too?"

I pat her head and try to appease her with a confident voice.

"No, sister. You will succeed this time!"

Sister Bella asks me in a meek voice.

"Is that...so?"

"Yes!! Sister, perhaps you forgot that you are the most beautiful girl alive?"

As sister Bella heard my compliment, she immediately regained her confidence self.

"Right! How could I forget about it? I will beat the bitch who always steals my crush this time."

Sister Bella clicks her tongue and complains out loud.

"That annoying red hair bitch! I will defeat you this time."

"..."

I take a glance at my sister and try to make a reason so I can leave.

"Sister, it's pretty late now. I think I have to go back home right now."

She looks at the clock and says in a slightly surprised voice.

"Ehh, it's 5:00 P.M. already?"

Sister Bella takes out her pouch from an expensive-looking bag.

"Hummm."

Sister Bella takes a black card from the pouch and gives it to me.

"This is?"

"Consider this as the gift for being my talking companion."

This thing looks like a credit card... I can't accept this kind of gift leisurely. Before I can return the card, sister Bella leans to my side and whispers in my ear.

"You are quite a pervert, aren't you?"

Sister Bella points at my chest and smiles mischievously.

"Wearing these two rings in public is evidence."

"How can you...know?"

"Don't worry. I won't blackmail you. The card I just gave you is for a special store. You can buy interesting things, like the rings you are wearing. You can check its address on the back of the card."

This means...I unconsciously think about what kind of pervert items I can get there. I feel my down there ache and become wetter.

"Feel free to make any purchase. It will be all free under my name."

I'm very interested in that store, but I can't take this gift for granted.

"I can't take this, sister Bella. I..."

Sister Bella looks quite annoyed since I keep declining her offer.

"I will let you use this card with one condition. You can't turn my offer this time."

Sister Bella smirks.

"Every time you use the toy or services of that store, please record it with your phone and send it to me."

"This..."

Sister Bella puts another card in my hand. This time, it's her name card with the contact information.

"This is a fair transaction now. And don't hold back on using this card, sleeping beauty."

"I understand..."

I glance at my sister and think about my current situation.

"It's a win-win for me and her, right?"

Before sister Bella leaves the salon, she tells me in a pretty serious voice.

"However, little girl~"

"What's wrong, sister Bella?"

Sister Bella sighs with a tired voice.

"The cute one like you should take care more of yourself. I think that you have agreed to my offer too fast."

I quite think about my actions until now. Somehow, I followed their order without doubting too much about their motives. I stick out my tongue and reply to sister Bella with a smile.

"It's fine to be deceived by you, sister Bella. I don't think that you will do any harm to me."

"Hum, consider yourself lucky that you meet a kind lady like me."

"Hehe, I must be pretty lucky then."

Sister Bella gives me a glace and talks in a small voice.

"If only I could meet you a little sooner..."

"Yes?"

"Nothing!!! See ya, small one."

I put away the two cards and said goodbye to sister Bella. Since the 'special store' is near to the salon, I decide to check it out.

"Let's check the status screen first."

bad3fc180a1f2c87b67e0dc5afba7c95.png

My level has increased by one, so I get another 5 points for allocation. With what I experienced in the elevator, I immediately knew where to allocate my points.

"Let's add all points to (encounter rate with pervert event)."

Encounter rate with pervert event: 55%

It's too bad that one point can only raise 5 percentages."

I can only click my tongue to express my regret.

"There are also some changes in the passive category and secret diary."

0151457a777297e83d8695e56b6943e0.png

8944234163642f1c5bcd9060e3f9592b.png

After confirming my status screen, I take out my phone and use gaagle map to find the way to that special store. It takes around 10 minutes for me to arrive at the address on the card.

"Humm?"

I can only see an ordinary clothes store here. I double-checked the address on the card to see if it was correct.

"Let's get inside first."

All that could be seen inside the store were different kinds of clothes hanging on racks and wardrobes. There is nothing special about this store. As I was looking around the store, a female staff member approached me and greeted me warmly.

"What can I help you, customer?"

"I...I think I got the wrong address."

The staff offered to help me with a professional smile on my face. I take out the black card and give it to the staff.

"This..."

"Yes?"

"I think you have come to the correct guest, my dear customer."

The staff looks at me seriously and asks me a weird question.

"Before I can give the correct treatment to you. May I ask that you are S or M, my dear customer?"

"S? M?"

I don't know how to answer her question... What is S? What is M? It's the first time I heard about these things.

"Let me rephrase that. Would you rather be dominated or prefer to take the lead?"

"..."

This question is quite sudden...However, I already knew the answer in my heart.

"I want to be dominated..."

"Hmm, alright."

The staff asks for my size and then walks towards the nearby clothes rack to search for something. Meanwhile, I am preparing my phone for streaming. I think this could be a great chance to gain some viewers. However, it would be better to ask the staff for permission first.

"Can I start livestreaming here, sister?"

The staff nods and gives me her agreement. Many people immediately joined the room as soon as the livestream started.

Anon: Oh my~The squirting Loli is livestreaming.

Anon: Again? Twice a day. Heh, she is quite a beast.

Anon: Squirt? Where?

Anon: Not yet, bruh.

I cough and try to welcome everyone to the livestream.

"Hello, everyone..."

Anon: Oh, the goddess has spoken.

Anon: I thought she only knew how to moan.

Anon: Yeah, LOL.

I feel so happy to see many inappropriate comments about me. I don't even know why I feel like that...

"Dear customer?"

The voice of the female staff brings me back to the reality. I can see the staff is holding a dress.

"A see-through dress?"

I gulp and stare at her, wondering if she would make me wear it. Suddenly, she turns to me and gives me an order.

"Take off your clothes!"

"Yes?"

"Take off your clothes, now!!!"

"I..."

Anon: Undress!!

Anon: Right, listen to the staff. Show us your pussy.

Anon: No, I prefer she shows me the ass instead.

I helplessly take off my sundress and show off my undeveloped body. Since I don't wear underwear inside, my naked body is perfectly captured by my camera.

As I gaze at the staff, I feel the love juice running down my thigh. The female staff takes the phone from me and points the camera at me. She throws the dress at me and gives me another order.

"Wear it now."

"Yes..."

The dress that she gave me resembled a lingerie than an ordinary dress. When I wear that dress, I feel like I'm wearing nothing.

18+ images

Spoiler

b69b3fa49d65d5d5a36cbd66dec2b47f.png

[collapse]

"Now follow me..."

The staff turns around and signals me to follow her. As we arrive at the nearby wardrobe, she activates some hidden mechanic and opens a secret door behind it.

"Follow me closely."

Behind the secret door is a giant tunnel, I can see many people inside; they are doing many different obscene things. For example, a girl is gagged and tied to a wooden horse in one corner. Or a futanari is being fucked by some gigantic beast on another side. It looks like they are having an orgy party here.

"Just ignore them. These people prefer doing these things in the public."

As I keep walking through the corridor, I can feel many people turning their attention to me. The lingering lustful gazes make my head turn blank. It's like they are asking me to join their fun.

"Ahn..."

However, I can't mutter my courage to do that alone. Outdoor exhibition is my limit for now. Once the staff opens another secret door at the end of the tunnel, I can see a large room inside.

Many glass cabinets surround the entire room. Strange things like giant dildos or weird drugs are displayed inside the cabinet. There is also some poster on the side they use to promote the current campaign of the store. At this moment, the staff turns around and starts introducing about the store.

"Welcome to heavenly paradise, customer."

40