Chapter 187 – Sisters Punished I
123 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

EXTRA 90+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

https://www.patreon.com/SUN_MOON_EARTH

*

Caught once again engaging in pleasurable sex right before our mother's eyes…!
Hyejeong took out her cane once more.
With their hot pants on, she made her sisters, whose pussies were filled with semen, kneel on the sofa and began striking the soles of their feet.

"Two grown-up girls sneaking into your brother's room? What are you doing! Start with Serena!"

Smack!

"Did you do something wrong or not?"
"I'm sorry…"
"What about you, Stella?"
"I'm sorry too…"

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!
Hyejeong wielded the cane skillfully, using only the snap of her wrist.
She forced Serena and Stella to kneel in the corner of the room as punishment.
… … .

Why does standing with their arms raised make me feel so uneasy…?
Is it because of the lewd fantasy that Serena and Stella's holes are still leaking… … ?
I watch as the two of them receive their punishment.

And yet, as if they're fine with it, they exchange grins when our eyes meet.

"Oh? Are you laughing?"

Hyejeong wasn't one to let it slide.

Stella, caught laughing, was struck two more times on the palm of her hand.

"Tell me what you did wrong."
"Ah… um… I seduced my beloved brother… through my sisterly entrance…"
"…"
"Can't you choose your words more carefully! Who taught you to speak like that?"
"Serena…"

Serena shudders.

"Serena? What did you do wrong?"
"With my ample buttocks and breasts… rubbing against my brother's body… trying to be devoured deliciously…"
"Your manner of speaking… What, oh, is it like the erotic material you enjoy?"

Stella grumbled without missing a beat.

"Why do we need erotic material when we have each other?"
"Stella and I… We are your erotic material."
"…Sigh. Honestly. Are you truly repenting? Huh? Will big brother scold too?!"

Upon hearing 'big brother will scold,' Serena and Stella clung to their mother's legs and begged for mercy.

"We did wrong! Mom."
"We're really, truly repentant!"
"…"

Will I end up being scolded as well…?

Hye-jung placed her hand on her side and looked up at me, seemingly unsure of what to do with me.
…From this angle, the difference in height is quite noticeable.
Hye-jung's height is not much different from Serena's, who is in her early 160s centimeters.

"I know they did it because they were hiding… but can't they be more careful?"
"I apologize."
"No matter how much money you make or how competent you are, in this house! You must listen to your mother. You're still at an age where protection is needed!"
"Yes."

Asserting her motherly authority, Hye-jung puffed out her ample chest and spoke confidently.

"Hmm!"

I shouldn't think this way, but it's somewhat endearing…
"Because you're at an age where protection is needed"…?
I've never heard my own mother say something like that. I've heard plenty about when she'll give me my allowance, though…

"Mom. My brother is a young, healthy man… Telling him to simply endure is too much…"
"What if he gets lured by a strange woman while wandering outside because of what you said!"
"Can't you behave?!"
"Eek!"
"Yes…!"

Hye-jung stared intently at me.

"Hmm, there's always doing it by yourself, you know."

By myself?
I haven't done that since I've had more heroines to tend to my cock. Now that I think about it, it sounds rather strange…
There was a time when I crazily masturbated while playing erotic games….

"Even so, it won't be enough… Your stamina is incredible…"
"Sigh!"

Serena and Stella closed their mouths tightly and stood quietly with their arms raised as punishment.
It's a peculiar feeling seeing my younger sisters being punished for having creampie sex with me…

"Sang-hyuk is a grown adult too. Can he handle it alone?"
"Yes."

We've finally started getting along after a long time; let's not argue.

"Alright. You two stay like that for another 10 minutes. You'll really be in trouble if you go back to my room, understand?"
"Yes…"
"Yes…"

Both of them stand in punishment, looking sullen.
After Hye-jung returned to her room, our eyes met for some reason, and we all started giggling and laughing without anyone starting it first.
As if a secret joke only we knew had been shared.

"Brother… You filled me up so much, didn't you?"
"Raise your arms higher, Serena."

"Hmm…"
"Brother, you're going to sleep so well~ Wrapped up inside your younger sisters. We're already being punished."
"Thanks for the good night's sleep, Stella."
"Heh, hmph."

Stella blushed with embarrassment.

"Well, it's not a big deal… It's only natural for you to cum inside me…"
"Ah, oppa. Aren't you uncomfortable because you didn't clean your cock?"
"Huh? I'm fine."
"Come on. Quickly. Aah!"
"Aah!"

Serena and Stella open their mouths wide while standing in punishment.
I pulled out my cock, covered in pussy juices, semen, and sweat, and placed it into their mouths.

"Slurp, slurp, slurp…"
"Chuluruloop… Chun… Stella and I will clean it for you…"
"Chuuuuuuuuuup. Slurp, slurp, slurp."
"Chururururuloop."

There's not a single gap from the glans to the balls.
I have to listen to my mother, so with my arms held high, my two sisters eagerly suck my cock with their tongues.
The cooperative play of the younger sisters is remarkable. Glancing sideways at the base of my cock, they look up at me together,
Each taking a ball in their lips, they tenderly lick with their tongues.

"My arm is numb. Can I put it down?"

Stella asked with a sly grin.

"No way."

"Shh… Stella. Look at this. He's so excited. All because an academy girl is punishing him and sucking his cock♡"

"What? Was that it? You pervert, we're on our knees, and you're getting hard while being punished?"

"…"

She hit the nail on the head!

"Hehe… Fine. I'll punish you and clean your cock at the same time~."

Stella teased her tongue even more carefully.

"Here it comes."

Serena hurriedly took the glans into her mouth.

"Mhm."

Brrr! Spurt! Spurt!

"Me too."

Serena swirled my cum around in her mouth before sharing it with Stella in a passionate kiss.

"Churuloop."

More cum trickled out when Stella pressed her lips to the glans and sucked on it.
Brrr! Spurt! Spurt!!
The two of them scooped up the pussy juices that Serena had eagerly stirred up earlier, taking turns tasting it with their mouths and sharing a devious smile.

"Sleep well, big brother."
"Did you enjoy that? Your little sister giving you a blowjob while punishing you? Now, go to sleep quickly, big brother."

Swish. Swish.

I gently rubbed my cock against my sisters' cheeks, engaging in a playful intimacy with them. They couldn't help but giggle and reciprocate by rubbing their cheeks against me as well.

At that moment.

"…What are you guys doing?"

Sensing someone's presence, I quickly pulled up my pants, but the situation was undeniably awkward. My sisters frantically pretended not to know what had happened and turned their heads away.

"Uh, um? What?"
"Why us? We didn't do anything!"
"Maybe you should clear your mouth of hairs before speaking?"

…Caught again.
As these incidents kept happening, Hyejeong started trying to make sure I was in bed resting.

"Turning off the lights?"
"Ah…"

But there was a problem.
The bed sheets were completely soaked…!!
Drenched in my sisters' surrendered climax juices… I couldn't just…

"Why?"
"The bed's wet…"

Hyejeong gasped when she saw the traces left by her daughters' genuine climaxes.

"What did you do in such a short time… on the bed…"
"…"

Left with no choice, I considered sleeping on the floor. Hyejeong watched as I laid a blanket down and tried to fix the sheets.

"Let's sleep in Mom's room."
"What?"

"They might touch you again in the morning. Stay by your mother's side for now."
"That's…"

Wasn't that a rather suggestive thought?
It seemed like something would definitely happen.

"You can't sleep on the floor. You'll catch a cold."

It was such a motherly reason.

"Yes."

I followed Hyejeong like a naïve son.

"Here, don't cross this."

Somehow, this felt like something I had experienced during my school days.
I never thought I'd end up in bed with a hot, sexy mama, engaging in a pointless game of drawing an imaginary line.

"Understood?"
"Yes."
"If you rub your body because you're sleepy, you'll be scolded."
"…"

Wasn't that almost like begging for a massage?
Hyejeong told me to sleep quickly and turned her back to me as she lay down.
Her long platinum blonde hair fluttered across the bed.
A slender waist, a large buttocks I longed to touch…

The moment I saw the black underwear peeking out from her hot pants.

[Onahole Aptitude Assessment]

I had reached the point of assessing the onahole aptitude of the platinum-haired mama.

[Yoo Hyejeong]

[Strategy Difficulty – B (Strikethrough)][Onahole Aptitude SS+ Grade]
[Underwear – Black T-back with flower pattern, no bra]
[Onahole Characteristics (★) – A platinum blonde that surpasses her daughters? A hot, sexy MILF's love-filled pussy that ensures at least 4 climaxes, tightly gripping the cock to the base♡]
[Serena and Stella's mother. She is so sexy that it's hard to believe she's a mother of two. Her haughty face and unblemished body incite envy in her daughters.
After an early loss of her husband, she had various opportunities to remarry or find a new partner, but she rejected them all. She remained single, raising Sang-hyuk and her two daughters on her own.
She says she wants to retire because she is tired now.]

T-back… No bra… .
What is a "hot, sexy MILF's love-filled pussy"? En-chan! Have you lost your mind?

"Stop fidgeting and go to sleep."
"…Yes."

3