Chapter 190 – The Naming of the Club
93 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I stepped out of the house after bidding farewell to Hye-jeong, I couldn't help but think about our mutual attraction. Such a realization is instantaneous, taking just a moment or two. At first, we were both preoccupied with our roles as mother and son, trying to ignore the undeniable chemistry between us.

But as time passed, the attraction only grew. Living under the same roof, sharing meals perfectly suited to my tastes, and even sleeping beneath the same covers—perhaps it was all inevitable. We couldn't easily give in to our desires, as it was a forbidden relationship, but I couldn't deny my feelings for Hye-jeong. And as I left the house, I knew these feelings were only growing stronger.

Could she be feeling the same way?

"Kim Sang-hyuk."

Hmm?
I had left the house a bit late, and there stood Rachel, waiting for me alongside a luxurious foreign car. My sisters lingered nearby, not yet leaving.

"Shall we go now that you're done talking?" she asked.
"What's this?" I inquired, eyeing the vehicle.

Whose car is this?

"I'll take you to the academy," she offered.

… Is this some sort of sidekick benefit?

Becoming president certainly brings about many positive changes. There was no reason for me to refuse, as one of my modest desires was to drive my sisters to the academy instead of having them take public transportation.

"May I join you? Big brother."
"I was told to wait since you're taking our older brother."
"This is Rachel. She serves as the student council president."

Rachel nodded and bowed once more to us.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Rachel, who serves Lady Isabella by her side."
"I'm pleased to meet you. I'm Serena."

Stella had already settled into the back seat. She patted the leather seat next to her as if reserving it for me.

"Big brother! Over here."

All right. Shall we ride? Serena came to my side. Rachel took the wheel and soon began driving comfortably. Already, I was enjoying the ease of sitting and riding in the car.

Although Serena seemed cautious in the presence of strangers, Stella naturally snuggled into my arms and rubbed against me.

"Thanks to you, big brother, we're having a great time."
"It's all thanks to the president."

"So, why did the chairman go to such lengths for my older sibling?"
"Well…"

Rachel's eyes met mine.

"It's because Sang-hyuk helped us capture the most heinous villain, Xenovia."
"Are you saying that I'm going to join the student council when I become a third-year student?"
"Surely not."

In all honesty, it was neither I, the student council president, nor Seridwen who defeated Xenovia. It was the invincible incarnation that appeared as a trigger for my death, the Death Collector. Since neither Gimsu-chan nor Seridwen were interested in the reward for capturing Xenovia, the distribution of the reward fell to the chairman.

It must have happened this way with the intent of sharing the spoils. Riding in a car to commute to school was a pleasant change.

"We have arrived."

I had never known that there was a separate paid parking lot at the academy. It seemed that quite a few third-year students owned cars.

"Sang-hyuk."
"Yes?"

Rachel, who had stepped out of the car, handed me the key.

"Why are you giving this to me?"
"This vehicle is a gift from the chairman to you, Sang-hyuk."

Could it be true?

It felt like an unreal gift. I thought this sleek foreign car was mine.
Yesterday, I heard something about being gifted a car, but...

"Do you know how to drive?"
"I know how to, but I don't have a license."
"Then…"

Rachel brought up the panel and adjusted something before speaking.

"Now you can use it as you please."
"I'm not sure what it is, but it's incredible."
"I can provide you with a chauffeur until you graduate."
"I'll do it. It's for my younger sisters."

I wouldn't like it if the driver were male.
I decide to drive myself and take the car keys.

"Thank you."
"I merely delivered Lady Isabella's gift. Have a pleasant day."

As soon as Rachel left, Stella clung to me.

"Big brother! Are you giving us a ride?"
"Yes. Come here when school ends. Guys."
"Are you not tired, brother?"
"This is something men do."

I echoed Serena's words, and she shyly nodded in agreement.

"Yes, big brother. Please take good care of us."

A pumpkin carriage had appeared to escort the princesses.
After sending the two of them on their way, I too headed to the classroom. Though I should have hurried, I strolled leisurely, causing me to be a bit late.
Alone in front of the locker room, I was organizing my belongings when a sense of déjà vu washed over me, as if the situation I had experienced before was replaying itself.

Isabella was waiting for me.
The atmosphere was entirely different from when she had tried to apprehend me, thinking I was a blemish on the academy.
Upon seeing her, my heart raced. Isabella exuded a gentle aura.

"Hmm."
"Hello, President."
"Did you make it home safely yesterday?"
"Yes. Thanks to you... I arrived comfortably by car today."
"That's good to hear."

We fell into silence.
What's going on? What's with this bittersweet atmosphere?!
It feels as though my insides are constricting!!

Isabella is acting shy around me!
We surely haven't reached the peak of affection yet, have we?
Today, the student council president, with her ample bosom and lovely silver hair, seems more like a bashful new bride.

"What's the matter? Is this regarding the student of interest program?"
"I've marked you present for class. Come with me for a moment."

The power of the student council president is extraordinary!!
In the past, I used to follow behind, but today I walk side by side with the student council president at a brisk pace.
Isabella stole a quick glance at me, then, hmm, cleared her throat.

"Who said to walk beside me?"
"We look like a well-matched couple, don't we? Do you remember how everyone thought that when we first met?"
"…"

She does remember. I could tell for certain by the look on her face.
I deftly took Isabella's hand.

"Ah!?"

Isabella, caught off guard, backed away.

"What are you doing all of a sudden?"
"Did you not like it?"
"I- It's just that it was so unexpected; I got startled."

She didn't say she disliked it, did she?
I reached out my hand once more. The student council president glared at it, but eventually she took hold of it.

Tightly…

Walking hand in hand with the student council president feels amazing.

"Hold on a moment. I'm heading to the chairman's office, but walking like this is a bit...
"Only up to the door."
"…"

It's endearing to see the president flustered.
Her hand is so soft.
We walked down the hallway, hand in hand, like lovers.

"What if someone sees us?"

"You can show them."
"You're a student of interest, and I'm the director."

It's so endearing to hold hands tightly while acting coy.
But why the chairman's office?
Did I do something wrong? Reflecting on it, there's nothing that comes to mind. Perhaps it's regarding Xenovia.

Chairman Wilhelm was waiting for me.
We had walked hand in hand, sweetly, up to the door, but inside the chairman's office, Isabella portrayed the stern student council president.

"I thought you two had grown closer, but there seems to be some distance between you."
"…"
"Did you call for me?"
"Ah, the Xenovia matter—you did an excellent job. It would have been difficult without your assistance, wouldn't it?"

Ah, so that's what this was about.
There's no need to actually kiss. Because it's true.
It's precisely due to my power, in fact.

"Actually, it's all thanks to my power."
"I thought as much. With your abilities, it's a miracle to even graze the tips of Xenovia's hair."

It didn't seem as if the chairman was saying this to belittle me.
He was merely stating the facts in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Have you received the plaque of appreciation from the textbook? Ethol Academy is also profoundly grateful to you. Various benefits will continue to be bestowed upon you in the future."
"Thank you."
"Of course, it will be reflected in the grade evaluation. Next time, you'll be at least a B-tier. Depending on your efforts, you might even achieve A-tier. Then, you can enjoy various perks within the workshop."
"That's nice."

Is it time to bid farewell to D-ranked Sang-hyuk?

"It hasn't been renewed yet, so it's still D-tier, but please bear with it a little longer."

He's still in the D-tier.

"First and foremost, the shackles I placed on you... I'm considering removing the 'interested student' process for you. What do you think?"
"...."
"I understand it's amusing to mention this now, but it was a necessary measure at the time. As for now, you must have realized that it's not easy being summoned by the student council president and running errands all over."

If I say I want to stop, will she release me right away?
I steal a glance at Isabella's profile.
She was simply looking straight ahead.

'Should I feel upset?'

Being a student of interest means nothing. Even if I were to quit, I could still see Isabella.
But the time I've spent up until now hasn't been entirely unpleasant, and there isn't much time left.

"It's fine as it is now."

Isabella's shoulders flinched in surprise.

"Why? Don't you want to be released?"
"Rather than being released, I'd prefer to remain like this."
"…!"

Wilhelm started laughing as if he had realized something.

"Ha ha ha ha!"
"…"
"Ah, what is it? Was that your preference? Our academy's student council president does have a rather exceptional appearance."
"…Kim Sang-hyuk."

I was no longer afraid of Isabella when she lowered her voice and said, 'Kim Sang-hyuk.'
Instead, she seemed endearing.

"I have to finish getting the stamp of the student I'm interested in. We're almost there now."
"Isabella, aren't you underestimating me? Can you make it rough for the last week or so?"
"I plan to make you regret it right away."

Will I truly end up regretting it?

"Please leave it as it is. I'll get all the stamps in a few days."

"The momentum is truly remarkable. My trust in you has grown considerably. I heard you even sign autographs for young female students while performing your heroic duties."
"…Ah, yes."
"You've become quite popular. Are you Onahole Man, or rather, Jelly Man?"
"Either one is fine."

However, if possible, I would prefer the tender-hearted ones to call me Jelly Man.
It is still too early for them to be exposed to such vulgarity. All I wanted was to protect them.

"Please continue to diligently live your academy life until I call upon you again. I no longer worry about you."
"I didn't realize I was that trustworthy."
"In that case, let me speak on behalf of our nation. Capturing Xenobia was the fervent desire of our people. You have helped fulfill that aspiration."

...

"Isabella, your evaluation has also increased significantly. Has the singular blemish on your life been erased?"
"Yes."

「The only blemish」
I didn't expect to hear that phrase again from someone other than the chairman.
Was Xenobia her blemish?

To be honest, it does seem that way based on her actions.

The two of them shared such divergent personalities that one could hardly believe they were blood siblings; the only similarity between them was their appearance.

"Now you may go."

After leaving the chairman's office, Isabella's expression was far from pleasant. It would be strange if she felt good after confining her own sister to the correctional division, but...

"You said you'd make me regret it?"

I held Isabella's hand tightly.

"Ah, that's right. How dare you underestimate Ethol's student council president?"

Isabella's tone when speaking to me no longer carried the prickliness it once had. If anything, her words now held a veiled threat, as though she were prepared to enact genuine punishment.
That side of her had long since vanished.
And so, I could laugh even when Isabella was somewhat irritated.

"Follow me. I still have a place to take you."
"Where?"

I followed the chairman to a building I had never seen before. She opened one of the doors inside. The room was empty, measuring slightly more than 10 square meters. There were traces of habitation, such as chairs, tables, and chests of drawers, but...

"What is this place?"

"This is the Academy club room awarded to you after the exchange battle."
"A club room?"
"This one is B rank."

There are ranks for club rooms too.

"You can decide which club you want. You're free to use this place as you wish."
"…"

So, there's an indoor space for me to stay within the academy?
A sense of impending intimacy...

It seems I've passed everything on to Enn now.

"What kind of club would be good?"
"Since you're an interested student now, you belong to the Infinite Fighting Club."
"…Infinite Fighting?"
"Didn't you fight every day at the Infinite Fighting Dojo?"

I named the club...

"After completing the interested student program, you can create your own club or transfer the room authority to someone else."
"I'm not sure what club I should create."

A club for returning home?

"As long as you meet the required number of members, it doesn't matter."
"A Personality Excretion Club?"

Shortened to Inbaedong.
It's not Ingeub-dong, but Inbae-dong. Even I find it amusing.
Seeing the expression on the Student Council President's face, I slightly averted my eyes and turned away.

"I'm sorry."
"No, it's fine."

"You didn't say that with your eyes just now..."
"I merely failed to empathize with your sentiments."
"But, well, the only club activities I could possibly do would be the Onahole club."

Upon the mention of the 'Onahole Club,' the student council president burst into laughter.

"Pfft!"
"Do you empathize with this sort of sensibility? Should I create an Onahole club for you?"
"Chuckle, snicker… Enough. Stop it…"

Turning his head and covering his mouth while snickering, I whispered into the president's ear.

"The Onahole Man's Onahole Club"
"Uh-huh…"

The president was on the verge of tears from laughter.
The Onahole club is nice, but the Inbae-dong club isn't bad either. The shortened version has a splendid nuance.
The Onahole club brings to mind male students who use real Onaholes gathering together, while the Inbae-dong club gives off a vibe of 'What is this? Did a madman create it?'

"I'll go with the Inbae-dong club."

Time to bring the Onahole Squad.

*

EXTRA 90+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

https://www.patreon.com/SUN_MOON_EARTH

4