Chapter 191 – Busty Student Council President
108 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Be cautious of the villains, Kim Sang-hyuk."

As I scanned the club room, the chairman spoke up.

"Xenovia has been captured, but there are plenty more S-class villains out there."
"Like that girl with the goat-like features?"
"I haven't seen her myself... but the villain you and the teacher mentioned is likely to be an entique."
"Entique?"

Once you've seen her, you can't forget her.
After all, she was the villain suspended in midair, her astonishing figure reminiscent of an Onahole.
Xenovia was attractive as well, but Entique belonged to a different category altogether. It could be said that her very existence wouldn't be possible if it weren't for some twisted game.
There must be other villains, seemingly unattractive on the surface but hiding a beguiling charm within.

En-chan is probably eagerly anticipating the legal personality excretion.
The further one sinks into the mindset that anything goes when facing a villain, the more dangerous it becomes.

'Well, what can I do?'

My perspective changed after encountering Xenovia.
The S-class villains living here aren't merely toying around. Each of them is deadly serious about their wicked deeds.

If that were the case, Isabella thought it might be better to simply become OnaAka's submissive plaything.

"Antique is a villain who first surfaced in Haeundae, Busan. Her real name is Kang Si-eun. Her defining feature is undoubtedly her horn."
"Horn…"

It seemed to have naturally sprouted, but could it be a part of her body?

"Not as notorious as Xenovia, but when this villain first appeared, she killed over 500 people—men, women, and children alike."

Utterly insane. Wasn't 500 people a national catastrophe?
Isabella thought that 50,000 was already a maddening number, but the idea that every villain was wearing such an achievement as a badge of honor infuriated her.
She had to make sure that the villain couldn't commit such atrocities again by making her submit.

"It's really a shame we couldn't control the collector back then."
"That's why we have no choice but to be strict with villains. Every year, there are villains who cause large-scale disasters."
"I won't let her get away next time I see her."

Isabella sighed.

"That's not it. It's the sidekick's task."
"Really?"

The translations above maintain the story's emotional depth and dramatic tension, accurately reflecting the intricate dynamics among the characters and honoring the author's original intent. The narrative uses precise and enriched language, retaining and adapting idioms and expressions while maintaining consistent terminology throughout.

"If you sense danger, call for your protector. I am your protector."
"What if the situation is unfavorable?"

In that case, there's no choice but to fight.
There's no choice but to demonstrate the power of the sincere protagonist in an erotic game.

"In such a situation, try to stall for as much time as possible. I'll come to rescue you. But if you still think it's not possible... "
"If it's not possible?"
"Release your inner nature."

I didn't expect those words to come from Isabella's lovely lips.
It's an expression about releasing one's inner nature that hasn't been used in a long time since the twin sisters.

"Releasing my inner nature?"
"Use it. Without restraint."
"Without restraint?"
"Why do you think the chairman summoned you? It means that your abilities have significantly decreased due to your performance in the exchange matches, market evaluation, and the capture of Xenovia."

My boundary rank has dropped.
In other words, does this mean it's the end of considering my released inner nature as a dangerous power?

"Only if you, Kim Sang-hyuk, use it."
"…Understood."

"We've decided to be more lenient in judging the impact of personality excretion on society. Now, explore various ways to utilize it, study it, and turn it into your own weapon."

Utilize it in various ways, study...

"Can I join a club focused on personality excretion?"
"Of course, there should be mutual agreement, but from now on, we won't even interfere in matters like this."
"Oh!"

If I lived kindly, I had always thought that a day like this would come!

"Are you happy?"
"Hooray! Now I can excrete my personality freely! Did you know I was going to say that?"
"…"
"…"

Isabella suppressed her laughter and turned her head away.

"After gaslighting me so much, saying it's seriously dangerous until now, and then suddenly telling me to exercise my creativity, that's a bit much."
"Don't you think you'll realize something as you use it? Or do you want me to take control again?"

Though I welcome control from the lovely president,
I decided to savor the long-awaited freedom.
I naturally cornered Isabella against the wall. The student council president haughtily crossed her arms and looked up at me.

"What is it?"

"What if I suddenly become a villain?"
"If you were that kind of person, you would've been a villain long ago."
"Aren't you scared? Now that you're cornered?"
"Pfft."

Isabella laughed.
Her smile was so captivating that I couldn't help but stare.

"You're always trying to make me laugh, Onahole Man."
"Please answer the question you evaded at the hospital."
"What?"
"Would you be my seventh girlfriend?"

Isabella's eyes widened.
Her surprised expression was also enchanting, making my head spin.

"That, well…"

Her expression quickly turned shy, which was delightful to see.
Uncharacteristic of the student council president, her guard was down.
I placed my hand on her waist.

"Let's be in a relationship."
"When I'm in a relationship..."

Now's the time!

"Personality Discharge Flirting."

The cringeworthy comment was all for this moment!
I pressed my thumb firmly against Isabella's lower abdomen.
It was the uterine click that almost made Isabella succumb that day!

"Ah!"

Isabella focused all her senses on her buttocks, letting out a lascivious sound as she slipped into my embrace.

"I penned it with a light heart. What do you think?"
"Ah, oh…!!"

Caught completely off guard, Isabella flinched, her eyes wide as she glared at me.

"You, you…"

「Personality Discharge Flirting」

Press!!

"Ah, oh my♡"
"Please be my seventh girlfriend."
"Stop… stop… this power… Don't use it to seduce women."

Isabella's unguarded moan was intoxicating.
Her ample buttocks, taut with the sense of crisis that they might surrender her precious personality, were incredibly enticing.
But I don't touch them directly. I simply press and rotate my thumb gently against Isabella's clitoral hood.

Press, press. Press, press.

「Personality Discharge Flirting」

"Mm… mm… don't… don't…"

She's so beautiful that even her face, as she endures the discharge, looks lovely.
I hold Isabella close and continue to use personality discharge. Of course, I don't deliver a shock as intense as rice.
I merely maintain a sensation akin to rice while rubbing with my fingers.

"Will you give me a 'Well Done' stamp?"

"Hmm… Heh… I'll take it for you. I'll take it, so...

Isabella wriggled her hips as if to escape my grasp, but it appeared more like a sultry dance meant to entice a man.
She couldn't resist.
With her dewy, pleading eyes, she gazed up at me.

"St-stop it, Kim Sang-hyuk."
"Stop it, and you'll answer truthfully. Got it?"
"I got it. I got it, so…!"

I cease my teasing.
Isabella quietly catches her breath in my embrace.
I'm holding the student council president in my arms at the academy! It was the most heart-pounding silence ever.

"I'm a hero who captures villains. I don't have time for romance."
"Is that your true intention?"
"…"
"Holding my hand like this?"
"You're the one who grabbed it!"

Tightly.
Once again, I interlace our fingers, and Isabella's cheeks flush with color.

"Let's date. Us."
"Why do you like me so much when I was so cruel to you and not even a real hero?"
"I want to keep you by my side and tease you. 'The student council president likes me,' I'll say."

Isabella furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance and looked up at me, gripping my hands tightly.

"Why did I end up falling for someone like you?"
"Hehe."
"Someone like you... I can't believe I fell for you! I am the student council president of Ethol Academy. And you, Kim Sang-hyuk, a D-class academy student."
"You can tease me for the rest of my life. Do you know what your mom said when she first saw me at the academy? While doing…"
"…Ugh! You think that far?"

We held hands and locked eyes.
Why is Isabella so adorable, flustered, and struggling to regain control?

"Then, did you think we'd just date casually and eventually break up? I should at least become your wife."
"I'm the student council president of this academy. I'm the head of the Villain Correction Department. And I'm an S-class hero."
"But you still love D-class Sang-hyuk, right?"
"…Kk, Kkk!! You, you…."

I kissed her as she opened her mouth, searching for her next words.

"Mm."

I immediately slipped my tongue in. We kissed as passionately as we had pushed each other away.

From the very beginning, our lips met and our tongues intertwined, as if apologizing for all the regretful and harsh words we had exchanged up until now. Isabella accepted my passionate, deep kiss.

"*Smack*… *Swoosh*… *Slurp*… *Pop*…"
"*Mmm*… *Mmm*… *Mmm*…"

Kissing the student council president... This is insane.
I tightly embrace Isabella and suck on her lips. As I try to draw her breath into my mouth, Isabella's eyes widen in surprise.
Just as if she had learned my technique, she pressed her lips against mine and eagerly sucked back.

"Ah… *Sigh*… *Suck*… Why did you start to like me? I didn't hear an answer. Kim Sang-hyuk."

I sucked on her tongue a few more times before speaking briefly.

"Because you're beautiful."

Isabella is entirely my type.

"*Suck*… *Gulp*… For such a superficial reason..."
"Isabella is the most beautiful."
"...."

Isabella becomes more active, sucking my lips even harder.
She seems to enjoy being called beautiful. Well, who wouldn't?
Do we really need a great reason for locking eyes and sharing a passionate kiss?
Ah, Isabella tastes so good...

"*Slurp*… *Swoosh*… *Gulp*… *Swoosh*…"

Holding Isabella's soft body, I could no longer contain myself.
As we kissed, I caressed her buttocks.
Startled, Isabella's body trembled.

"…Mmm… Smooch…"

Her reactions were like experiencing everything for the first time.
It was her first time being held and kissed by a man.
Isn't that right?

When our eyes met, Isabella spoke with a hint of uncertainty.

"Was there something wrong?"

My arousal was immense.
Now, without holding back, I fondled and kissed Isabella's breasts.
Isabella seemed taken aback by my hands forcefully groping her chest, placing her own hands over mine, unsure of what to do.

"Ah… oh… is this… the proper etiquette... Kim Sang-hyuk…?"
"Touching your girlfriend's breasts while kissing is a universal rule."
"Oh… I see… If it's an international rule, then I guess it can't be helped."

With a swift motion...
Isabella lowered her hands and straightened her waist, offering her breasts.
Wouldn't she deserve the title of best girlfriend at this point?

As I locked lips with Isabella, savoring every moment, I wholeheartedly kneaded the student council president's exquisite mounds.

That very Isabella is offering me her breasts!
I'm glad to be alive!

"Chu… We're dating now."
"Since we agreed... We should kiss too."
"Isabella…"

I always wanted to press my cock against Isabella's sexy body.
I kissed her while rubbing my erect cock over her clothes. Isabella also eagerly sucked on my lips.

"Mmm… Yeah… I can feel something hard touching... Are you rubbing it again?"
"Rubbing against your girlfriend is practically a rule."
"Ha… Mmm… You rubbed it even when I wasn't your girlfriend yet."
"I was courting you that passionately."

As Isabella squeezed her breast against mine, she turned her head shyly.

"Now, take it out."
"Huh? My cock?"
"No, I meant the calendar for students of interest."

Ah, that.
Isabella gave me a stamp that said, "Well done!"

[Well done!]

"When we kiss, the stamp gets copied."
"…Quiet…"

Did she say she would make me regret it?
Isabella looked at me and spoke.

"Kim Sang-hyuk."
"Yes?"
"Will you not do it anymore? Kissing…?"

Our lips met in a chaotic embrace.

 *

EXTRA 90+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

https://www.patreon.com/SUN_MOON_EARTH

5