Chapter 192 – The Student Council President
121 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The student council president, Kim Sang-hyuk, loves kissing even more than I do. He tightly embraced Isabella, who clung to him, and passionately kissed her as he gently fondled her breasts. True to his preference for nipple patches, her breasts felt as soft and tender as if they were bare. The sensation of their weight and smoothness in my hands sent tingles all the way to my brain.

"Chuluruloop… Chuuup…"
"Mmm… Yes… Kim Sang-hyuk…."

The intensity of our kisses escalated. As we confirmed our feelings for each other, any obstacles or shyness between us gradually vanished. We stuck out our tongues, smacking and intertwining them, mixing our saliva. Isabella eagerly sucked on my lips whenever she had the chance, while I continued to caress her breasts.

My erection was rock hard, to the point of being painful.

"I feel like whatever is touching my body keeps growing."
"That's how aroused you've made me."
"…Aroused?"
"It means I'm ready to feel good with Isabella's body."
"…"

Isabella pursed her lips and spoke as she tenderly sucked on my mouth.

"Chuup… Chuup… I'm a year older than you. Don't speak informally."
"Alright. Churururub… going to do it anyway?"
"Hmm… Chup chup… Squeeze… Squeeze… Don't think I've given you my heart and everything. Just became your girlfriend, who you can kiss as much as you want."
"Slurp, slurp…"

Having wide-open eyes and saying things like that while passionately kissing is mesmerizing, isn't it?
Isabella clung to me and licked my tongue, speaking softly.

"Be careful from now on, Kim Sang-hyuk. Don't get hurt by any villains."
"You too, Isabella."
"It's my first time being someone's girlfriend, but I'll try to fulfill your desires as much as I can."
"Please let me put my cock inside you."
"No… Who are you trying to seduce?"

Oh my.
While saying that, Isabella gently rubbed her body against my cock.
Is it a woman's instinct? Her movements to relieve my arousal are driving me crazy!

"Please bear with it like this for now, okay?"
"Yes…"

Isabella smiles at me with pride, continuing to gently rub her body against me.

I pressed my waist against her tantalizingly swaying hips and kissed her even more passionately.
Our tongues intertwined, sharing my saliva.

Thrilled by the realization that I could now indulge in acts I had never even dared to fantasize about,

"I love being able to do this to Isabella."
"Do you like it because I let you touch me freely?"
"Yes…"
"To be mine, you need to learn self-control... Just a little…"

How could I learn self-control when the silver-haired, big-breasted student council president clings to me so eagerly?
Instead, I firmly squeezed her breasts!

*Squeeze!*

"Mmm… Ahh…"

Isabella forgave my audacious hand as it squeezed her breast while she continued to grind her body against my erect cock.
God, this is incredible.
Isabella's white-panty-clad buttocks displayed outrageously erotic movements.

"Does this feel good?"
"I love your cock."
"Choose your words more carefully."
"But you understood, right?"

Isabella snorted and proceeded to grind against me even more aggressively.

"Alright. I'll do what you enjoy."
"…Ah…!"

I firmly grasped Isabella's shapely buttocks and spread them apart for no apparent reason. Imagining the student council president's inner regions—her delicate folds and the tight entrance to her backside—parting wide, the sensitivity of my arousal intensified. I reveled in the sensation of Isabella's touch.

"Just touch. Why are you spreading them?" she questioned.
"Ah, consider it. practice for later," I replied.
"You vulgar creature."
"Can I take my cock out?"
"We're not animals. Not here… Stop."

I unfastened my belt and released my throbbing erection. Pressing my lips to Isabella's, I passionately kissed her as I rubbed my length against the fabric of her white pants.

"Ah!"

Isabella tensed her buttocks, seemingly startled by my boldness. I wedged my engorged member between her thighs and the entrance to her womanhood, and our tongues danced wildly. I vowed to make the most of the student council president's body.

"I can't help it; you're my girlfriend!"
"Mm… Just… Hold back a little. *pant*. *slurp*.

The student council president straightened her back and clenched her thighs! Yet she still allowed me to indulge in the pleasure of her body.

"Every time I saw these white pants, I wanted to defile them," I confessed.

"What does it mean to 'stroke'?"
"Like this. Rubbing it to make it feel better."

Isabella's sweat-soaked white pants, her thick labia, and her firm-yet-supple thighs. I slide my cock between them and rock my hips.
Bang, bang, bang...

"Ah…"

Isabella seemed taken aback by my crude waist movement.

"Is your cock getting better?"
"Yes, it is."

Isabella tightened her thighs.

"Isabella… Isabella!"
"Is dating me only about rubbing your cock on my thighs?"
"It's not just... This is all there is!"
"Perverted guy."

Ah, Isabella's firm thighs... so good…
Isabella… Isabella!
While kissing and caressing Isabella, I insert my aroused cock between her thighs.

"Do you like it when you stroke your cock using the student council president's thighs?"

Oh, oh!
Isabella repeats the words she learned from me.
It's such a dangerous, onahole-like behavior. I almost came just like that.

"Why aren't you stroking?"

As I stay still with my cock twitching, Isabella moves, gently shifting the weight of her ass onto my cock.
Ah…!!

"What happens if I keep rubbing you with my thighs? Huh?"
"Ah… kuu…!"
"Are you about to ejaculate? I want to see my boyfriend ejaculating."
"Isabella, la…!"

What is this lewd waist teasing?
Just by rubbing it, I'm ready to burst!
I stood upright, with my cock pressed firmly against Isabella's body, as she helped me relieve myself.

Splat! Brrrzzzzt! Splat! Splat!!

Isabella instinctively tightens her thighs, supporting my cum-spurting cock above the floor.

Splat! Splat! Brrrzzzzt! Splat!!

"Was it so hard to hold back that you could burst anywhere?"
"Ah… Ha…!"
"It's alright to let go. I'll clean it up for you. Come on, release it all without holding back."

Isabella nibbled at my lips, increasing the pressure with her thighs and rubbing my cock against her flesh.
Underneath Isabella's sweaty white pants, the softness and warmth of her skin seeped into my cock.

Splat… Brrrzzzzt… Brrrzzzzt….

Isabella's whole body is like a weapon for making me climax.

I couldn't help myself and continued to release thick streams of semen.

Pff…! Pff…!!

"Feeling refreshed?"
"Whew…"

As I withdrew my cock, which had been pressed firmly against her thigh, I gently caressed her leggings-covered pussy with the tip.

"…"

Isabella knew everything but pretended not to.

"Insufficient?"

Rather, she took hold of my cock and began to stroke it.
Due to Isabella's sudden action, the remaining semen splattered onto her leggings-clad pussy.

"Ugh… I tried to avoid getting it on your clothes. Sorry."
"It's okay. Don't hold back; let it all out."

Swish-swish♡ Swish-swish♡
As if she were convinced that her actions were correct, Isabella's hand motions grew bolder.
With my tip gently rubbing against her leggings-covered pussy, I received Isabella's handjob.

"Perverted thoughts like this semen, I'll take responsibility and make sure it all comes out."
"Ah!"

Swish-swish-swish…
Pff… Blub-blub…! Pff!
Isabella's leggings were smeared with a thick, jelly-like, and pungent semen.

"So much of this thick stuff was built up inside."

Isabella gazed at the abundant flow of semen with a subtle smile, as if feeling a sense of accomplishment, and tenderly wiped my shaft.

"Did you get everything?"
"For now…"
"Cleaning up is quite the task."
"I'll do it."

Since I'm the one who made the mess,.
However, Isabella had already squatted down and wiped the semen spilled on the floor with a tissue instead of letting me do it.

"This is a girlfriend's duty."

You made the mess, so you cleaned it up.
I thought that would be something Isabella would say.

"Don't bend over for something like this. You're my man."
"…"

Isabella, still squatting, gently wiped my glans with a wet tissue.

"Ah…"
"Is it cold?"
"The unspoken rule is for the girlfriend to do it with her mouth."
"A wet towel is enough."

Hmph…
So she won't do everything, huh?
Isabella meticulously wiped my shaft, and then seemed uneasy as she carefully examined my urethra.

"It looks like there's some left inside."
"Exactly. That's why it's an unspoken rule to suck it out and clean it."
"…Hmm. Have other girlfriends done this for you?"
"It's the norm."
"…"

After a brief confrontation with my manhood, she pursed her lips and planted a tender kiss on the tip.

"Slurp…"

Ah…!
Unexpectedly, a viscous fluid oozed out, filling Isabella's mouth.
Splat… Splat…!

"Mmm… Mmph…"

Isabella continued to tightly press her lips against the tip, keeping her mouth in a vacuum-like state until no more of the slick substance emerged.

"Sluuurp…"
"Ah… Ugh…!"

Finishing by sensuously rubbing her head against her pretty lips.
Isabella naturally spat the collected semen into a tissue.

"I cleaned you up. Don't complain about it later."

I embraced Isabella once more and passionately sucked on her nape.
Her skin emanated a seductive scent.

"I like you, Isabella."
"..."

Isabella murmured to me while I continued to lavish attention on her neck.

"Shouldn't there be a higher level than 'like'?"
"Love?"
"Hmm."

We exchanged satisfied breaths and shared a lengthy, intimate hug.
I rested my hand on Isabella's slender waist, our eyes meeting.

"It's hard to believe this happened with Isabella."

"I... can't believe it either."
"Are you going to leave now?"

Isabella hesitated before nodding.

"…Kim Sang-hyuk."
"Yes?"
"Now that I'm your girlfriend, can I just call you? Not as a director, but just because..."
"No, only call me when you miss me."
"Then I might do it every day."

Unable to resist the intimacy, I massaged Isabella's breasts.
Kneading them tenderly.

"Ah… Ha…."

Isabella easily allowed it.
She didn't shy away from my touch.

"Next time you contact me, do so with a loving, cute act."
"That's a little difficult, but... I'll try…"
"You did very well. Let's take another one."

I pulled out the calendar of interested students as if presenting my cock.
Isabella stamped it once more.

[Great job ♡]

Perhaps it was my imagination, but the TTS voice sounded like Enn-chan.

"I shouldn't have been so generous with you."
"But you like it when Isabella is nice to me, right?"
"...."
"...."

Our eyes met.
Before parting, we shared an intense, passionate kiss.

"I want to show her our kiss."
"I don't want to display it so carelessly. Who?"
"Isabella from three weeks ago."
"…"

Isabella's cheeks flushed in silence, betraying no reaction.

 *

EXTRA 90+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

https://www.patreon.com/SUN_MOON_EARTH

5