Chapter 199 – The Price of Sex
127 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[(BADEND)[Antique Devil]Cancel]
[(BADEND)[Nude Woman]Cancel]

The aftermath was simple. Si-eun stuffed the shell and the onahole into the onahole inventory, closed the door, and that was all.

"What's this? Master? A new family member?"

Kushina peeked her upper body out and asked.

"No. For now, it's just loot."

The dungeon was finally being cleared out. Having fended off the villain's assault, I felt bewildered. Is Soon-ae dead?

I felt as though something was missing within me.

"Are you hurt, Yuuna?"
"Um~ I fell down, so I'm a bit sore."
"Thanks to Yuuna protecting me... I was okay."

Yuuna had a contemplative expression on her face.

"If we had continued fighting, we would have lost, right?"
"Yes, if it wasn't for Sang-hyuk."
"Don't be so disheartened. It's not like I was an opponent that could be beaten through fighting."

That's right. The adversary was an S-class villain. As long as they have a history of harming people through their unique talents, we are inevitably weaker in combat.

I was fortunate to possess the ability to turn the situation around.

Fortunate, was it?

"The dust has made us filthy... Let's clean up and meet later!"
"Sure."

After sending Yuuna and Henna to the academy's shower room—women only—I went in to wash up as well.

"It was amazing!"

There was no one in the shower room. Instead, the blonde goddess, Enn, was there.

"It was good. It was really good! Sang-hyuk, you enjoyed it too, right? It was incredible, wasn't it?"
"I won't do that again."
"Why not? Things were just starting to heat up. With this momentum, we could have had fun with the other female students too."
"Having sex while suspended in mid-air is too much!"

Enn appeared in the shower room wearing only a bath towel and running around barefoot and tilting her head.

"Isn't it great that you penetrated the pretty villainess' pussy?"
"Men also… How should I put it? need some atmosphere. It's not quite right to just slide it in as soon as you see an opening."

To be honest, it was a bit shocking.
I'm not that obsessed with sex! Or am I?

"Ugh. But you were so aroused. You just went for it! You even finished inside me."
"It would be strange to apologize and pull out my cock at that moment, wouldn't it?"

To be honest, I did enjoy being with Si-eun.
But more… Ugh…

"This is the first time I've felt overwhelmed with reality while having sex."

Ah, is it natural to feel this way during sex?
Somehow, it sounds like a deceptive comment.

"Hmm. Even if you say that... It was Sang-hyuk who maxed out the reality manipulation, wasn't it?"
"…"

That's true.

"Ah~ How did this happen? I ended up raping Si-eun. Now I'm an irredeemable villainous rapist."
"Were you really that shocked? Because it was so perverted?"
"It's beyond perverted; it's bizarre!"
"I see…"

Enn came up behind me while I was showering with warm water and patted me comfortingly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't know it was such a trick. Right?"
"…Yeah."
"Sigh. So, why did you barge in when Sang-hyuk was exploring the dungeon, you foolish Si-eun? It's Si-eun's fault!!"
"…"

"Si-Eun, even if you experience aerial ejaculation, don't worry! Forget about it!"
"She must have had some kind of human, personal story."
"No, there isn't any such thing! Just having sex with her vaginal opening would've been enough. That's it! She was just a pretty Onahole for Sang-Hyuk!"

Really?
Even if there was a heart-wrenching story behind the villain who toyed with people's lives, I'm not sure I would have listened intently.
I skipped everything, leaving only a peculiar sense of regret.

"I feel like I've changed... I honestly thought Si-Eun was truly happy while my cock was inside her pussy."
"…Sang-Hyuk?"
"Yes?"
"When this is all over, let's eat tteokbokki together."
"…Uh, yeah…"

Enn follows me with an uneasy demeanor for some reason.
Is she trying to comfort me? But what is there for comfort? I'm not even bothered by anything.
Isn't it great to have dealt with an S-class villain and acquired an Onahole?

"Originally, I wouldn't have done something like that, even if it cost me my life. I was afraid that my girlfriends would get hurt.
"Si, Si-Eun must have been happy too! Sang-Hyuk's cock was so amazing.

"Is that so?"

I feel somewhat dazed.

"Anyway, after this, tteokbokki... Got it."

I step out of the shower.
Yuuna and Henna, who emerged from the shower as well, looked at me with slightly surprised expressions.

"Sang-hyuk? What's the matter?"
"What do you mean?"
"…"

Huh?
Henna even embraces me, her arms wrapped over her braless, school uniform-clad breasts.
What's going on?

"Why so sudden? I like it, though."

Is this even allowed in the academy? Everyone murmurs, but Henna's breasts feel nice.

"Something stimulates my protective instincts... Sang-hyuk's gaze…"
"You told us not to give up, so why have you given up? I told you, if it weren't for Sang-hyuk, we'd all be dead."
"…Right…?"

But why does everything feel so damp?
Is it because I've finally become a rapist in my own mind?

"From now on, where would you like to go with a pass? Is there a place you'd like to visit?"
"Tteokbokki…"
"Great. There? Let's go together. Henna too!"

Although we're still in class, we finished the dungeon quickly and headed outside with our passes.

Having obtained permission, I believed I could leave. Our academy was like that.
It must be of the same nature that the student council president always dedicates himself to heroic activities.

"Auntie, please give me plenty of tteokbokki here!"
"Huh? Isn't it time for class?"
"I finished the dungeon quickly and came out. With that, I'm going to treat my boyfriend to a meal. Now, now. Sit here."

As I was lost in thought, a cup of water appeared before me, and everything progressed smoothly.
I then took the rice cake that Yuuna fed me and happily ate it.

"Is it tasty?"
"It's spicy, sweet, and delicious."
"It's all thanks to Sang-hyuk that we can enjoy tteokbokki like this."
"Right. Sang-hyuk is the best."

Is that so?
The vision of aerial ejaculation sex flickers before my eyes once more.

Perhaps this might be... The emotional backlash that came after carrying out sex that transcends cause and effect...
A pervert is approaching.
A lewd cock apocalypse that the fragile human heart cannot endure!

"Sang-hyuk, please feed me as you did back then."

Time froze, and Enn appeared.

"Ah, yes. Did you enjoy the food you ate at that time?"

"It was delicious."

En-chan is petite and adorable, making it rewarding to give her something to eat. Seeing her small mouth work diligently as she ate warmed my heart.

"Are you feeling better now?"
"What do you mean, better? I've got my hands on the Villain Onahole, and I'm at the top of my game right now."
"Your expression doesn't say that. I'll… I'll fill you with pure love, so please... come back to me."
"…Huh?"

Was I malfunctioning?
As I touched my face, I realized something.
The reactions of my girlfriends were a bit odd as well.

"I'll definitely warn you if something like mid-air ejaculation during sex happens!"
"…What?"
"Sang-hyuk…! I'm sorry…"
"No, don't apologize."
"They say it was because my girlfriend might die, but that's what I was aiming for. In fact, I pretended not to know because I thought there'd be no suspense if I protected my girlfriends when they were in danger like that!!"
"En…?"

En sniffled.

"Then... I thought Sang-hyuk would bravely engage in playing the villain's pussy education."
"…"

"I was shortsighted. My actions might have led to the death of innocent Sang-hyuk.

So, that's how it is.
Are the girlfriends alright then?

"Was there no need for me to have sex in mid-air?"
"No, there wasn't... I will protect both Sang-hyuk's lover and the children he fathers so that they can grow up healthy and happy, unaffected by the villain's attacks. I'm like a very powerful guardian spirit. Me."
"Is Enn, the goddess of erotic games, the one protecting them?"
"If the heroine dies or gets injured in a mess, I'll be completely terrorized by bad ratings, right? You know."
"…"

I continued to feed Enn tteokbokki, placing it into her mouth.

"Abbot."
"Then you should have said so!! I was the one worrying all by myself! I thought we might be in big trouble if an S-class villain appeared next time."
"I'm sorry… Aboop… I'm sorry!"

I kept feeding her tteokbokki!
Enn was in pain, hitting her chest with her small fist as if her throat were blocked.
Upon seeing her struggle, I handed her a cup of water.

"Ha-hu, ha-huh… gulp… gulp…."
"Is there anything else you need to apologize for?"

"That… that… I apologize for not considering Kim Sang-hyuk's feelings and thinking it's enough to simply satisfy my desires.
"You don't need to apologize for that."

Her words were both wrong and right.
It seemed that Enn was too crude, skipping all the steps and only thinking about placing my manhood inside a pretty girl's womanhood.
I chuckled at Enn, who shrugged her shoulders.

"Were you looking out for me?"
"Of course!"
"All I have to think about is releasing quality seed."

She nodded vigorously.
Enn's desires remained consistent.
I gently stroked her head.

"I understand how you feel. Don't apologize. I was just a bit taken aback."

Yes, I was merely taken aback.

"Have you returned?"
"I never even left."

I seated Enn on my lap and playfully pinched her cheeks.

"Enn, please continue to take care of me."
"Yes!!"

A goddess is watching over me, so I must stay focused.
I was simply astonished that such a world exists.

If I could comfortably enjoy such things, my brain would be fried.

'It's quite thrilling to think I might have had midair ejaculation sex with Quintia.'

For now, the highest level of reality manipulation is sealed.

"Sang-hyuk?"

It seemed as if the time freeze had been lifted.

"Ah, we're out of rice cakes again!"
"I ate them all. Let's order more."
"Please bring more! Auntie!"

While waiting briefly, my smartphone rang, so I checked it.

[Isabella]

Isabella's mes…

[Isabella]
What are you doing, my dear♡♡ You know that pretty Isabella is extremely worried, right? Once you see this, call me, okay? Kiss♡♡

…sage.

"Pffft!!"

I spat out all the orange juice in my mouth.
Yuuna got hit directly.

"Ah, sorry!"
"You want to die, Kim Sang-hyuk?"
"Hahahaha. No, but… What is this? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?"

Did Isabella really send this? Or is someone just playing a prank?
Curiously, Henna craned her neck to see.

"What is it?"
"Ah, no. You can't look."

"A woman! Are you going to spray your juices on my face and not let me see?"
"No. Hahaha. I'll only look at it by myself. Like this."

This is insane!!

"You seem to have regained some energy, huh?"
"Pretty girlfriends, even when they're idle, are like having rice cakes fed to you, so of course, you have to perk up."
"…Hmm."

I laughed a lot, thanks to Isabella.

[Kim Sang-hyuk]
What are you doing?
[Isabella]
You told me to act cute the next time I contacted you, so I tried it.
[Kim Sang-hyuk]
LOL, that's hilarious!

There was no response for a moment.
Was it too much to say "that's hilarious" to my girlfriend's cuteness?
It's even funnier imagining what expression Isabella would have right now.

[Isabella]
I won't do it again. Acting cute.
[Kim Sang-hyuk]
LOL, can't you do this with your voice too?
[Isabella]
Are you crazy? I'll never do it.
[Kim Sang-hyuk]
Oh, why?! It's genuinely adorable.
[Isabella]
It's too late now.

"Phew. Your mouth must be ear-to-ear, right? You're the student council president, aren't you?"
"How did you know?"
"If it's something that Sang-hyuk can't show to us and makes him laugh that much, it can only be Isabella."

"No, I never knew the chairman could be such a humorous person."

Men can be childish at times,
But this coquettish behavior that emerged from sharing information amongst these women is something else.
It's a repertoire that seems like it would appear if you search for "KakaoTalk flirtatiousness" on Google. I can't believe people actually use this!

"I want to be funny too… Sang-hyuk…"

Henna, sitting next to me, peeks up at me.
I place my hand under Henna's breast, hidden from her aunt's view, and delicately caress it with my palm as if feeling the weight of the hefty royal mammary.

"This makes me happy, Henna."
"Uh… Ahh...."
"But, Sang-hyuk, what are you going to do with that villain?"
"Ah…."

I overpowered her with sex – Sieun.
If her personality reverts, there's no telling what abilities she might use to attack us.
The goddess did say she would protect the heroine, but we can't be completely at ease.

"Even if she's a small and cute goddess, she remains a goddess. There's a cruel side to her as well."

Just like in Zenobia,

If one believes that intervening would damage the fabric of the story, then the goddess would likely observe from a distance as much as possible. In truth, I don't desire excessive protection for every move.

'I must do what I can on my own.'

I have already received plenty.

"I will think of a suitable approach."
"Postponing the decision for now, I see. Ah, for an S-class villain to directly infiltrate gravitational waves…"
"Does this happen often?"
"Isn't it unprecedented? An S-class villain might easily find the coordinates and infiltrate, but in reality, they should've been caught in the academy's security system and caused chaos before that could happen."

Could it mean that 'secretly' penetrating gravitational waves is no simple task? And the ability to enforce various disciplines within space… Among them was magic nullification. I believe it holds immense value when facing mages.

'Did I obtain that with an Onahole…?'

This villain is beyond my current capabilities.
Nevertheless, if I create it using the Onahole, it will be safe for now. I could consider other options later.

'With personality modification, we might be able to make them compliant.'

Considering the matter of inserting a cock like Kushina did requires some thought.
Nonetheless,
We should utilize the captive to our advantage.

"Since we're full, shall we go in now?"

My girlfriends don't answer my question.
Yuuna fiddles with her fork.

"Yuuna?"
"Well… it's been a while since we came out…"

An exclamation point becomes evident.

"…Would you like to rest somewhere… before we go?"

 *

EXTRA 280+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

https://www.patreon.com/SUN_MOON_EARTH

5