Chapter 241 – Why Did the Heart Come Out of There
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Princess. Would it be all right if I entrusted you with heavy duty right away?"

As soon as Sanghyuk left the VVIP room, Ben, the head of the bodyguard, let out a sad sound.

"Yes, we'll have to work together to see if it helps or not."
"It's not great. It's like staring at the princess from head to toe, and she looks like a parasitic brother."
"I also went through it from head to toe."

Eunseo didn't know that Sanghyuk was so handsome.
The NIS provided investigation materials, and among them was a picture of Kim Sang-hyeok's face taken from a distance, but he deliberately refused to open it after hearing that he was Isabella's boyfriend.
Because he wanted to see him face-to-face and feel his first impression.

"I've never seen such a handsome person."

One of the good things about being inaugurated as president is that you can easily see celebrities on world tours in real life.
However, it seemed that even a celebrity who had professional coordinators and stylists constantly following him and correcting his appearance could not overlook Kim Sang-hyeok's appearance.
The moment I saw his face, I became happy. As if he had found the groom of his dreams, the drug in his brain continued to secrete, leaving him in a daze, his limbs continuing to tremble, and his heart pounding.

Just by looking at his face, that's about it, but he has broad shoulders, he's tall, and even his forearms are sexy.
The head of the bodyguard, Ben, said he didn't like Sang-hyeok's glance at Eun-seo, but rather objectively, Eun-seo did a lot more.
They said that the woman's scan speed was enough for 3 seconds.

Eun-seo was already thinking that it would be nice if Sang-hyeok was thoroughly on her side.

"Is that what it is?"

Ben looks at me suspiciously.
Eunseo, who had been stabbed inwardly, turned his words around and touched his burning cheek with her hand.

"Mo, I don't know. I don't remember what I said either."
"Creda. Do you think he's handsome too?"

Ben asked the female bodyguard who was standing with him, and the woman called Creda and said it with a straight face.

"Yes. He's 600 times more handsome than the captain."
"These days, girls' tastes are really... A style like mine, which looks more manly, should be popular."
"I'm going to my wife."
"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."
"Really, if girls these days saw it, I think it would be a mess. Because at that age, they don't know what temperance is. Give them presents; ask them to date once."

As the two women testify, Ben smacks his lips as if he has nothing to say.

"Isn't skill the important thing? Princess."
"Ability is an enigma."
"When I touched my body, it showed that I had trained quite a bit, but I felt that it was not enough to deal with Xenovia."
"I saw it between B rank and A rank."

A hunter with good ability can estimate the opponent's overall stats.
From that point of view, Sang-hyeok's growth rate was surprising, but
From the standards of S-class hunters, it's just the level where you've taken your first steps.

The stat weight class isn't that high.
But that's all about weight classes.
When talent is mixed, words change. So, there are some corners where it is difficult to say at a glance.

"Rather than helping 『White Devil』, it would be fortunate if he didn't catch his ankle. Do you really think he defeated Xenovia?"

Essol Academy's Class D academy student defeated Xenovia.
Or, the source of the information that played a decisive role in defeating Xenovia was Seridwen.
Not many people believed in it, even inside. Rather, there were a lot of openly suspicious people like Ben, and Eunseo couldn't believe it at first.

"The source of information is Seridwen; what should I do?"

If you have the guts to deceive the eyes of the three leads and sell Isabella to cheat her, then that's great.
Eun-seo put that possibility aside.
Sometimes a message that is hard to believe is considered trustworthy because of the messenger, and this is the case.

At the time of Xenovia's appearance, she was summoned to the Blue House, and she said it in an itchy tone because she wanted to brag.
"There are things inside Kim Sang-hyeok that shouldn't be touched." Called.

It will never be an empty word.

"But she herself is very young."
"What do you mean detached?"
"If she was greedy for power and status, she would have something to respond to, but she reacted refreshingly to the point where she felt embarrassed about being stabbed."
"There's no way he doesn't have that kind of greed. It's just that he doesn't know anything. He's young."
"…"

Eunseo thought.
Maybe what he values is something else.

"Maybe it means you're serious about life at the academy."

The more innocent a person looks, the more there is a line that should not be touched.
Eun-seo wanted to recognize the person named Kim Sang-hyeok a little more.
This time, you'll know for sure if it's useful.

"Would you like to raise the surveillance level?"
"Please just watch as if it's there or not. First, I'll see how it reacts to this incident."
"You mean using it as bait for the Villain Alliance?"
"You can't say it out loud."

Eunseo looked at the scenery outside while paying attention to Ben.

"Sorry."
"Aren't you curious? Mister. Why doesn't Kim Sang-hyeok say anything?"
"Do you think it might have something to do with the Union?"

I know everything that has happened around Kim Sang-hyeok lately.
I didn't know everything, but I didn't miss a big event.

After the Xenovia incident, he was suddenly targeted by the S-class villain Entique.

The strange thing is that Kim Sang-hyeok, who overcame the attack, did not brag about the fact.
It's just that he only said a little to his girlfriend and kept it a secret.
If he hadn't found out through wiretapping, he would have missed such an important fact.

Although this was an interesting observation point,
Eun-seo's urgent task now was to figure out the harbinger of the mystery that was happening in Geum-yeok.

The world is becoming endangered day by day.

In the meantime, the reason why Korea is considered a safe country is because it has the world's fastest response to abnormal gravitational waves.
Even at the moment of the collapse of the old government, Korea's administrative power was not paralyzed at all.

He made a number of hunters and heroes who were trying to move into a new society into workers of the country and once again achieved a miracle.
The old rulers fled.

There were a lot of accidents that were not good for the country, but...
When the country was about to be ruined by a gravitational wave catastrophe, the first hunters stood in their place, and now the descendants must take on the task of protecting the legacy.

'Watch me. Justia.'

I will not hand over the Seoul you protected to the villains.
Eunseo made a new resolution and left the VVIP room with her bodyguard team.

"!!"

Out the car window on the way,
I was surprised to see Isabella and Sanghyeok hugging and kissing each other affectionately.

"Isabella… You're active…"

Ah. Hopefully, I also want to date.
Eun-seo shuddered at the thought of the eyes of the old ministers, who were anxious to establish a concubine.

'I'd like to decide how much of a wife I will take care of.'

*

"We, work."

Afternoon class, rest time.
Gunam leaves his seat, and Yuuna is sitting next to me.

"What happened?"

She said this when she touched Yuuna's soft ball.

"I was called to President I.
"…"
"…"

Hena and Yuuna were frozen.

"Is it a joke?"

Yuuna was unbelievable.

"Really."
"What did you say!?


I have a car and a house.
I think I'll go over it. So calm down.

"Genovia was overvalued; I left the gold station to me."
"Hey !! Is it my own job? Really, it's great!"

Yuuna grabbed my hand and ran like his work.

"Our boyfriend is amazing! Henna, quickly!"
"Uh, yeah. Our boyfriend is amazing.

Hena is ashamed of her hand and rejoices.
Everybody wanted to be there, so I stared at this.
I lower my voice.

"I told you to take the squad member. Good job?"
"… Can I kiss me?! No, can you kiss?"
"Whoo!"

Everybody see…
Yuuna was baptized by me.
Boys said, 'Fuck, do a little outside...' I was looking at the same expression, and I was a little embarrassed.

"Fantasy ~~ Fantasy is the best !!"
"You told me to rely on the team... So … Wait a minute. Kiss kiss."
"Thanks to my boyfriend!"
"Is that good?"
"Okay ~~!

I put Yuuna in her arms and swept her back.

"Let's talk after class."
"Huh!!"
"Henna, is it okay?"
"Huh."

Suddenly, I thought that way.
Yuuna was a natural hunter, so she accepted her difficult mission as an opportunity for her success.
Wouldn't Henna be scared?

In fact, that's normal.
One day, if her father grew up in a house where her father went to the dungeon and did not return,.
It may seem strange to dig into dangerous dungeons.

After the class on Monday, she took Serena and Stella, and her girlfriends were also in the car.
The right of boarding the passenger seat is also set as a rock-paper-scissors.
Hena won.

"Eh."

Hena sat next to me shyly and picked up her bottled water.

"Don't... I want to drink..."
"Wip? Henna."
"Ehehe … I'll do a fan."

… My eyes were towards Henna's explosive mammoth.
Her thighs are also dogs.
It's really walking. .
Even when she's confident, Henna is lovely.

When the car departed, unlike the serena sitting quietly, Stella ran forward like a child and talked well next to me.

"Brother! You met with the president? Really?"
"When did you hear it?"
"I just! The new sisters did it."

New sisters…
I smiled a happy smile.

"It's just a mission to investigate the outskirts, but it's like this."
"Mom will really like it. If we don't move soon, I will sing her hum."
"Is it moving? Where are you?"

As Hena is worried, she asks her body in front of her.

"Older brother! Look ahead. In front!"
"Ahhh."

I couldn't look forward because I was looking at the chest bone.

"Even if I go, it'll be nearby. A few buildings were donated to me because of the Genoa case.
"Wow… Someone said, It's not possible to make money as a hero; who is it?"

That's you, Yuna.

"As expected, the level is different for every floor and top rank."
"I was lucky. It's under the chairman. All kinds of honey drip."

The Academy No. 3 station exit is visible.
Now, if you find a place to park your car, you will be home in no time.

"Brother, should we be careful? The Geumyeok is a dangerous place."

Serena said it worriedly.

"I'll be careful. I have to come see our cute Serena."
"Uh, yes… You have to come see the cute Serena!"

Do you accept this?
Starting with Stella, everyone laughs.

"Are you on good terms with your brother?"
"Sure. Good."

I look ugly just looking at my younger sisters, and they get wet just looking at me, but we can't get along.
It was me who had already given away social norms for a long time.

"Okay. Everyone is here. Go inside. I'm going to spend some time with my girlfriends."
"You have to come in at night, brother!"
"I might go to sleep. Don't wait, and go to sleep first."

Even when Serena and Stella go outside, they keep waving.
I stayed for a while and watched my brothers enter the house, then drove off again.

"Let's go to Henna's house today. Are you okay?"
"Yeah. Ah, but I didn't ask my mother... She's still missing."
"Ah."

While waiting for a signal, I put my hand on Onaben.

"Hestia."

I grabbed Hestia's breasts and pulled them out.

"Ugh, Ngoos…"
"Can I go to your house?"
"Yes, yes, heh... Mr. West…"

Close the onaben.

"It's okay."
"There you are. My mother…"
"Is my mother there too?"

In response to Yuna's question, Onaben was opened again.
Near my stomach, Yuna, Mom, and Sumire crawled out naked.

"Papa, are you going to see me again?"
"…"
"…"

Stroke Sumire's hair.

"Yuna asked me to see if you were there."
"Yu, Yuna… Ah, ah…!!"

Sumire dyed her cheeks red and went into the inventory as if to run away.

"There was… It must have been a pleasant meeting."
"It was fun."

I should have a girlfriends meeting soon. Shall we do it after work?
The signal changes, and we soon arrive in front of the villa where the Hena family lives.

 *

Read the webnovel upto chapter 500 of this novel along with various arts in my patreon

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

2