Chapter 249 – The Reason II
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hold the Brigid, who responds to the pressure interview with a calm posture.
He rubbed his erect cock and kneaded his royal mama's ass, stuck his tongue in, and kissed her.
Clap clap clap♡

"Um-chung… Chu-eup… Eung-chung…!"

Despite being sexually exploited, Brigid continues to speak.

"I thought I could be of some help."
"Brigid's breast tanking made my dick go crazy. Please relieve it."
"…Ah… Because of breast tanking, are you talking about it?"
"When I'm massaging you like this, why do you straighten your back and stick out your breasts?"

Jumul-Luck Jumul-Luck.
He asked while squeezing his breasts with both hands.

"Ugh… Hak…! That's… I thought I should give out the milk so that Senpai-sama's hands don't get tired."
"Can you help relieve the cock cramping?"
"Yes! I'll solve it."
"Brigid is now in charge of dispensing cock."

Brigid's cheeks turned red. However, the alert posture did not loosen up.

"I'm in charge of getting rid of your cock. I'll gladly do it!"
"Then I'll look around and come back. Husband."
"Uh. I'll be playing with Brigid."

Even though one of the party members is in charge of removing the cock, Hela coolly goes off to scout the area.
I'm at attention, straight with my thighs together, tense,
He whispered while sucking on Brigid's ear.

"Take off your clothes."
"Yes!"

Although she is a female student, it is always fun to play with Brigid, who has a military constitution that thoroughly follows her superiors and who is a pervert.
It's never bullying with steam.
… Brigid obviously likes it too.
That fact makes my cock tingle even more.

Brigid took off her academy uniform and tidied it up.
It's not enough to cover Brigid's big bottom with small pants.
Even the large bra was uncomfortably out of alignment because I kept rubbing it.

'Did you keep alert without fixing this?'

That's great. Brigid.
Gently stroke her hair.

"Go, thank you!"

As the official statement goes, as soon as you touch her hair, a voice comes out.
She was as alert as a recruit and couldn't even meet her eyes with mine.
Get rid of your cock, should I?

Take out the cock.
Even when I take out my cock, Brigid doesn't dare look at my cock. She was standing straight and looking only forward.

"Take off your underwear."
"Ah yes!"

I hugged Brigid's rich, naked body tightly.

It is the highest-quality meat that seems to have materialized the idea of tenderness.
Cozy, warm, and soft ass.
Pressing her arms into her embrace, Brigid lifted her heels slightly.

Chew Guk…
Brigid's posture at attention inserts her erect cock into the gap between her thighs and cunt.
Oh, this is...

It's like Brigid sits on my cock with her king ass.
Her sexual exploits rubbed her wet pussy with her wet cock, massaged the king of Brigid's Mamma Tong, and sucked her mouth unilaterally.

"Hmmmm… Chug… Churr… Um… Um… Yes…"

Brigid stood upright, even though he was being swayed here and there, and took full advantage of my sexual exploitation.
Haa, bitch dot…
What's with the nipples standing upright, Brigid?
I can't stop exploiting my breasts. Soft and soft!

"Churuloop… Haeup… Sum… Hameun…"

Brigid spoke as she gulped down my saliva.

"I…Senpai!"
"Huh?"

I love the bold voice.
He relieves his cock and asks in a thoughtful way.

"Why?"

What you do,
I was naked and standing with my juniors at attention, and I was shaking my perverted waist hard with a cock inserted.
Looking at Brigid with the world's sweetest eyes.

"I have something to tell you."
"Briefly."
"If you're naked, it's difficult to protect your seniors in an emergency. Wearing the minimum amount of armor is the right thing to do.

As if to block Brigid's mouth from giving advice, he mixes his tongue and kisses him wildly.
Chump chump… Ah, delicious…
Smells good I continued to tongue-twist as I hugged Brigid's voluptuous naked body.

"You're in charge of clearing the cock."
"Yes, yes."
"Then I'll have to focus on clearing the cock. I'll do the fighting."
"Yes. I'll focus on getting rid of your cock."

When we put our lips together and licked our tongues, Brigid also moved her tongue hard to relieve my cock.
While squeezing her breasts, she repeatedly rubs her cock against her pussy.
Fortunately, no monsters came. It stuck to him, and he kept rubbing it, and Brigid's body only got hotter and hotter.

"Isn't it cold?"
"It's warm thanks to you, senior."
"Attention."

Kwak.
Thigh tightening gets stronger♡
Brigid straightened his back and spoke in a pretty voice, looking me straight in the eye.

"I'm Brigid, the wet pussy for relieving your cock. Please use it as much as you want."


I felt it before, but on-hole talent is crazy?
Isn't this almost a forced girlfriend?

'No no.'

What if I think like this?

"Ummm."

Like eating a well-stretched rice cake,
Brigid's big mama took her mouth and sucked on the other side, inserting the cock into Brigid's crotch.
Ahhhhh, it's nice that Brigid made me rub her pussy...

"Breast… Crane… 5 to 8 times... With chest… I think it will get better.
"Mammatong exploitation should be said to climax."
"Yes… Yes heh…"

Brigid said with a trembling voice, holding her big breasts from me.

"In about 10♡ 10 seconds♡ I'm going to climax with my senior's wonderful exploitation of my heart."
"Is it the forecast for reaching peak milk? Are you really going to get scolded if you don't reach peak in 10 seconds?"

Kwak!
Knead while squeezing milk.
However, Brigid unexpectedly climaxed with the first squeeze.

"Yeah, yeah ♡♡ Right now, I'm in the climax of exploitation right now♡ I'm sorry♡"
"About 10 seconds."
"I will correct it."

I ask again while kneading Brigid's lewd udder.

"How many seconds this time?"
"Ha♡ Lower play: 3 seconds♡ 3 seconds. Breastfeeding climax♡"
"Can't you see?"

Squeak squeak ♡
I ask while rubbing my pussy with a cock. Brigid closed his eyes tightly, maintaining a straight posture, with his ears reddened.

"Hey, hey♡♡ Pussy, Pussy, I'll be leaving in 5 seconds♡ Pussy, I'm leaving in 5 seconds."
"5… 4…"

Squeak, squeak, squeak.
She rubs her pussy while squeezing milk. Brigid immediately squeezed my cock into her thighs in a cunt orgasm.
Pussy juice is dripping down.

"What if Brigid relieves her pussy?"
"I'm sorry…!"
"Attention."

I began kneading, rubbing, and sucking Brigid's hot, sultry body to my heart's content.
Because he is shy and doesn't avoid it, as long as he stands up straight at attention, Brigid is exposed to very vulgar sexual exploitation.
Top down, the pussyform is crazy.
I continued to suck on Brigid with my cock inserted, squeezing his tits like a piece of cake.

In the meantime, Brigid was constantly climaxing and reporting to me each time.

"The pussy climaxes in about 6 seconds... Senior…!"
"Madam and wife? Are you using your brain? Report accurately."
"Sss… Ah… Ah… The pussy is going to climax in 3 seconds."

Put your tongue deep, kiss, and suck.
It was the most delicious thing to hug and kiss like this, just in time for her pussy climax.

After a while,

Hilaria looked around and returned.

 *

Read the webnovel upto chapter 500 of this novel along with various arts in my patreon

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

1