Chapter 251 – First Year of Female Soldiers II
57 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I grabbed Brigid's narrow waist with both hands, controlled her big ass, and began to stab her erect cock.
Chew bob, chumbap, chumbap, chumbap♡♡
Literally, Brigid's watchful, weird pussy is licking my erect cock.
Oh, be sure to join us♡

"Yeah… Yeah… Clothes… Oh…! Senior, like this, when the monster comes..."
"It doesn't come like that!"

Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak!!
Quickly inserting the cock into the worried Brigid's pussy!!

Hehe…!!!"

Give strength to your pussy and hold it in.
Making noise while having sex naked in a place like this is a very dangerous act. While making such common-sense judgments,
Brigid's charm is that she sticks out her big ass naked and accepts her pussy.

You can change your posture in the first place and make me not have sex,
Don't act like that.
Keep your pussy puffy.

That's what made this weird sex complete.
Let's play. Let's play.
I leisurely make a perverted swing, stick my waist into Brigid's pussy, and insert my cock.
Ah, it's hot, it's fucking hot♡

"Ha, hang, ang, ah, ang."

It's a strange moan.

"Ah… Ah… Tanks… Uh… We have to assume the worst, ah."
"I can't stand Brigid's dirty pussy being pierced... Fuck you…!"

Squeak, squeak, squeak!
Accepting me shaking my waist like a beast with my intelligence lowered, Brigid swallowed his breath.

"That, then… Ah… Ah… I can't help it. I'll get rid of Senpai-sama's cock quickly.
"Yeah, getting rid of the cock comes first!"
"Ah … Oh … Oh … I'm sorry for making my chest and my butt... Oh, Oh, Oh!!

Brigid's kind female soldier's pussy service ,
Switching to persistent perverted sex that shouldn't be done in a dungeon, quickly shaking the cock halfway through the hole of the pussy, and rubbing the vaginal wall hard♡
Chew-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-w-g-♡♡

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♡♡"

Brigid, who served the ass,
Exposed to the impossibility of sudden, perverted cock stabbing, he hesitantly maintains a posture with his legs wide open.
Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak ♡♡

"Clothes ♡ oh oh ok ♡ senpai, senpai ♡"

Brigid, who gave strength to her pussy and continued to endure,
He spoke in a voice that seemed to be almost collapsing.

"Huh? Tell me."
"I'm sorry, I'm dissolving cock. Pussy, can I go?"
"Be patient."

The cold words made Brigid choke.
Soon, while holding her breath, she forcefully inserts her cock into her pussy as if breaking down Brigid, who was holding her breath.
Chew Gap Chew Gap Chew Gap Chew Gap ♡♡

"Uh, hey hey♡"

Are you going to see
The Brigid form is holding on while keeping a psychological distance from the pussy as much as possible♡
Gently knead the wobbling Wang Mamma Tong.

"Can't you see?"
"Sorry, sorry♡"
"What if a monster comes while Brigid goes to her pussy?"

Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak ♡♡
Brigid couldn't hide it and continued to look at her climax. I grabbed her butt and continued to pierce her pussy, and the juice flowed down her thighs and onto the floor.

"Ah, ah, I'm going pussy. I'm going pussy. I'm sorry for being an inexperienced pussy!"
"It can't be helped."

I patronized Brigid's ass, rubbing it like a prick-pub pervert, shaking my cock.
찔걱, 찔걱, 찔걱, 찔걱…

"Yeah… Oh, oh, oh… Please allow me to go to pussy... Please, please."
"좋아. 허락해 줄게."
"Thank you…!!"

I grabbed Brigid's big breast from behind and shook my cock rapidly while sucking on Brigid's backside.
찌봅찌봅찌봅찌봅찌봅찌봅찌봅… !!

"Oh, clothes♡♡"

Pcheeppeeppeeppeep.
Brigid's cunt squirts as she capitulates.
I continued to suck on Brigid's flesh as I persistently poked my pussy.
맘마통도 만지고, 쥐어짠다.

Brigid was almost clinging to me and struggled to catch me as I was running back.

"Ah… Ah… I'm going to go see... I'm going to go see... Senior…! I'm going to go see...
"허락해 주니까 좋아?"
"Yes… Yes… Good… Senior, I love you."

거기서 사랑합니다를?
Brigid gently sways her hips from side to side.
Oh oh!!

누가 그런 개꼴리는 짓 하래!
Brigid's pussy slaps her pussy with a ball swing and inserts the cock!
쮸봅쮸봅쮸봅쮸봅쮸봅!!

"Ahhhhh!!"
"누가! 누가 그런 요망한 짓 하래!"
"Oh… Ohh…!!? To relieve the cock, to relieve the cock... Oh, oh, oh…!!"
"브리기드의 보지에 싼닷…!!"

Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak!!
Keeping the tempo and continuing to fuck his pussy, Brigid threw his head back, pursed his lips, and let out all his breath.

"Heung oh oh ok ♡ sunbaenim, pussy ♡ I can't stop going to the pussy."
"임신해라! 임신해 버려! 브리기드!"

『임신 확정 질내사정』

찌걱찌걱찌걱찌걱!!
Brigid's fucking horny pussy continues to be slapped with an erect cock as he gets sleazy banged against his big ass.
Ah~~ I can really cum dozens of times on this pussy!

"Ah, ah, ah, sunbae-nim... Ah… Thick semen… You have to cum... You can get pregnant.
"Are you asking for a wrap?!"
"Ohhhhhd dared me to say that I was Mr..

Oh oh ♡
A pussy ready to receive thick semen is crazy!
An erect cock is inserted into a tight pussy and wrapped around it♡

"Cum in Brigid's pussy!"

♡♡
I put my waist on Brigid's buttocks and started to get really cheap.
It comes out more than the first time♡

Beaureureureut! Beom♡ Beom♡ Beautiful ♡
Yes, is that natural?
It's not pseudo-sex; it's rubbing against the real pussy and cumming.

The cum that was as thick as it was hot poured in until Brigid's womb became full.
Beaureureureus… Beautiful! Bet! Buh… !!

[Revision rate: 100%]

Good.
Brigid's pussy; I made her impregnate ♡
In order to make amends for each other, Brigid greets me with a big ass, and I keep wrapping my waist tightly.
Sleeping well doesn't stop...

This is Brigid's true pussy!
Leaving her sensitive cock in her care, she enjoys the lingering feeling while rubbing her head.
It's a really pleasant dessert.

While touching each other,
My heart aches when I think of how happy Brigid's future baby will be.
Even if I feed this rice bowl, I think I can feed 10 babies.

빈틈없이 끼웠던 자지를 살살 비틀어 빼내자,
비좁은 보지 구멍에서 정액 덩어리가 꿀럭꿀럭 흘러 내린다.
브리기드는 다시 뒤돌아서 똑바로 섰다.

The kiss mark I left on the nape of my neck
Traces of my squeezing on your breasts,
Her thighs and pubic area had a nice complexion, and anyone could see that Brigid's appearance after passionately pleasant sex was even more voluptuous.

"Thank you for wrapping the thick one inside. Senior."

In her face, I make eye contact while massaging her breasts.

"Yeah… I'm sorry…"

Despite being exposed to imposing breast molestation,
Brigid stood still with her back straight.
This attitude of putting all of her own body aside and letting her boyfriend enjoy it is Brigid, my brown-haired, busty woman.
She grabs hold of her big breasts, which absorb all my perverts, and gently pinches and pulls her nipples.

♡♡
I spent time biting and sucking Brigid.
After scouting her cliff, Hilaria landed on her floor.
Brigid greets her friend, locked in my arms at attention, with her tits and cunt being teased to the fullest.

"Heh♡ [Heuuuuu, I'm going again, senior♡]"
"Hilaria. What did you find?"
"I found the boss's location. There's a hole in the middle of the cliff."

Hilaria stared at me and Brigid.
Still, my molestation doesn't stop.

"The fog is so thick; did you find it well?"
"Because Brigid found a position with a struggling sound."
"Oh, I guess that helped. Brigid… You did well not hold back your moaning."
"Oh… Oh, oh, oh…"

Squeak, squeak, squeak.
Brigid gets fucked while he climaxes his pussy in real time.

"Yeah… Nguuuuu…"

It's wrong for her to take off all her underwear and come into my arms with such a lewd body.
How can you tolerate playing with your hands?
Grabbing her breasts and touching her pussy...

In fact, after coming here, I didn't even touch the rocks, the bottom, or the cliffs, let alone examine them.
Thanks to that, I continued to chew on Brigid's cunt with clean hands.
Hela stares as her friend climaxes in canine kinky pussy exploitation.

"Husband. Did you come to the boss's location?"
"However?"
"Don't just pet Brigid. Me too!"

Pooh.
"I'll do it too."
Hilaria proudly declares, with her big breasts sticking out.

"Okay. I'll do it. Come here."

I hugged Hilaria and squeezed her ass.
With her free hand, she kneads Mamma Tong, King of Brigid.
I liked that the different textures and softness intertwined.

"Brigid, I'm watching."
"Yes."

You listen well.
Kiss Brigid once, hug Hilla tightly, and make eye contact with her.
Hilla clung to me with her expectant gaze.
Hilla's pretty mouth chatters.

"… Can I hang it?"

She was Hilaria, who unexpectedly spoke lovely words.
Oh, she usually acts like an Academy Award lady, but
When she was having sex, she was a cute little girl who was more cute than anyone else.

"Are you excited to whine like a girl again?"
"It's noisy."

Poof!
I am the great Hilaria,
She inconsequentially lifted her like a baby, and Hela panicked as she put her weight on my arm, her legs flustered.
Hilaria's weakness is that she likes "hanging.".

"Would you like to hear what Hilla likes?"
"Ugh, oops!!"
"Are you ready to whine?"

Hilaria, hanging on the arm of her boyfriend, said quietly, looking more sexy than charming.

"Whimper, I'm ready... I'm ready…"

Wow, the cock was fucking hot.

"Like a girl?"
"Like a little girl..."

Are you honest?
With her own weight perfectly under control in her boyfriend's mighty arms, Hela was as calm as a baby.
With her eyes wide open and her legs wide open, she positions herself so that she can eat her cunt hole comfortably.
I said as I pulled up Hilla's school uniform skirt and rubbed my cock against her white pants.

"If you stay still, will you eat your pussy?"
"…"

Hilla opened her legs wide and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Bo, fuck your pussy... Quickly…"

I can't stand it.
He pulled aside Hilaria's white underwear and inserted his cock into her cunt hole.

Chew boob!!

"Huang♡"

It's hard to hear from Hilla's mouth, usually. ,
The high-tone voice that is exclusively for boyfriend listening pops out right away.

"Hey. Hilaria. You sound like a real girl who only knows how to play with dolls."
"Poem, it's noisy... I didn't do it on purpose.

Let's fuck her pussy with her own weight in one breath.
The big ass is startled, and it shows that it likes pussys.
Cluck cluck…

To wield Hilla like her Yuuna or her mother and handle Ona Hall, the 'bulk' is too big.
Wang Mama Tong is also big.
Her big ass is also big, and everything is bigger than Sumire, who can be said to be wildly optimized.
However…

That's why there are erotic performances that come out when you're forced to.
This heaviness.
A tight, entwined feeling of sticking the root of the cock to the end of the pussy.
Even Hilla hangs with her legs and arms wrapped around my neck and waist, keeping her sense of balance...

Even if I didn't have sex while shaking my cock and just hugging each other while putting it deep in my pussy, I felt like my cock was constantly being stimulated.
And…

"Yeah… Ah… Ah…"

Hilaria's lovely groan,
It sounds in my ears.
I couldn't stand the adaptation period when the pussy clung to the cock more and more, shaking her big ass gently and making a sound while the pussy climaxed.
Like her giant tree, I lowered her feet and held her steady.

Hilaria took her big ass off and put it on herself, wiggling it weirdly and starting to bang her.
Chew-bob, Chew-bob, Chew-bob…

Hilla, what is core strength?

"Ah… Ah… Ha… Ah… Ah… My husband.

Guess… !!
This guy is fucking good at hanging around and using his body.
In a different sense, he is a field expert.

If I did something wrong, I felt like I would be swayed by Hilla's swing.
Usually a woman just hangs on because her upper body strength is lacking, but this guy is trying to swing me at all.
The result was a perverted butt swing.

Chew boob, chew boob, chew bob...
Hilaria melts as she inserts her own erect cock into her pussyhole.

"Yeah… Ugh… I'll make you feel good. Hilaria… I'll make you feel good, Senpai, with your pussyhole.
"Ah… Kuh… This guy…"

Hilla wiggled her hips from side to side,
In a really dangling position, she began to sift through my cock with her cunt hole.
In line with that movement, just sticking her waist forward will engulf her up to the root of her prick in one breath.
Chew-bob, Chew-bob, Chew-bob…

"This cock, I should be the only one eating it."

Hilla, showing off her exclusivity, seized me tightly.

"This cock… This cock… Ah… Ah… I have to be the only one eating my husband's cock."
"You're the only one eating right now."

Hilla swung her big butt down as much as she was excited.
Chew boob, chew boob, chew bob… ♡

"Put a stamp on the marriage certificate... I only have sex with me."
"Use it. No."
"Why… I only have sex with my husband."
"That's normal."

Slap.
When Hilla's big ass was slapped, her ass, which had been moving under her own control, was stimulated unexpectedly, and her pussy juice spurted out.
I didn't know she was holding on tight enough to squeeze her cunt to the point of spraying.

Cute, very

"Higeuk… Hee… Hee…!! Uh…"

Hilla's pretty moan that only I can hear.
On the contrary, when she had a good pussy, she held onto the butt of our junior girl, who became more like a girl than anyone else.

 *

1