Chapter 32 – The Unattended Quest
715 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On my way back, I glanced at my smartphone and noticed a missed call from Serena.

[Serena]
When are you coming? Are you running late today?

'Right now, on my way…'

Message sent. I had completely forgotten about my lovely sister waiting for me at home. I hurried back.

"I'm home."

As I took off my shoes, I observed Serena standing in the kitchen. The most extraordinary girl in our family, with her raven-black hair, welcomed me with a bright smile.

"Brother!"

'Her school uniform and an apron… Nice combination.'

"You must be hungry. Wash your hands and let's eat."
"Alright."

Tonight's menu was kimchi stew. Although one could eat it cooled down, Serena bustled around as if she wouldn't allow that to happen.

"Just wait a little bit~"
"Are you grilling fish too? That's a lot of trouble."
"I was waiting since I didn't know when you'd be home."
"I'll make sure to call ahead next time…"

Serena placed the kimchi stew, egg rolls, and freshly grilled mackerel before me, then took a seat across the table.

"It's alright! Men can be late if they're caught up in something important."
"Serena…"

Undoubtedly, today there had been a matter of life and death.

"Her pussy was amazing!"

'…'

Fragments of memories flashing back.
What on earth did I do…?
Is that the lustful Sang-hyuk dormant within me? I feel a bit, no, quite embarrassed.

Considering my state, how mortified must Seridwen be?
Judging from the student council president's demeanor, it seems certain that they strongly defended me…

"Did you get a girlfriend?"
"Um."

I nearly spat out the food I was eating.
Serena… she has that knowing look in her eyes, aware I've met a woman.

'So perceptive!'

"It's okay, Sang-hyuk. Be honest with me. Maybe I can offer some helpful advice from a woman's perspective?"
"…The food, it's really delicious, Serena."
"…"

Please forgive me for not being able to say anything right now…

"Give me another bowl."
"Phew. Alright."

Pretending not to care, I focus on the subtitles streaming across the TV.

[Empress with Red Eyes, arrived this morning]

[Master Seridwen Evelyn in good health… Future actions remain undisclosed.]

– It was the same as usual. Those who were destined to die perished, and those meant to live survived.

… A woman with raven hair, wearing a burgundy dress, emerged from the airport.
I watched it on the news.
Indeed, she was the lovely raven-haired beauty who had been sensuously swaying her hips above me today.
Fan interviews continued on TV.

– She's so amazing!
– It's definitely reassuring to have a Master Hunter like her in Korea in many ways.

[As abnormal gravitational waves have been frequently observed in Korea lately, some are speculating that this might be a harbinger of a major disaster.]
[In light of these events, the return of 'Master' Seridwen Evelyn is indeed a reassuring development…]

'…'

While the woman on TV appeared breathtakingly beautiful,
Perhaps it was due to today's intensely intimate experience – her real-life allure was far more captivating. Such thoughts crossed my mind at leisure.
It seems there was once a chance to casually make her my girlfriend…

'I made the right choice by holding back.'

The other woman was an SS-class hunter, whose actions were closely monitored on a national scale. I, on the other hand, was a D-class academy student, often ignored even by my peers. The very notion that our paths had crossed, that we had locked eyes and shared our bodies, was as unbelievable as a fairy tale.

Those sordid yet blissful moments, when I'd thrust my cock inside her and listened to her moans, seemed now like a distant dream or fantasy.

Then, unexpectedly, a message arrived on my phone.

[Evelyn Sheriden]
*(Photo of a prescription for the morning-after pill)*

"Gurgle! Gurgle!"
"Oppa, are you choking? Here, have some water!"

When had she registered her number? Sending a picture like this without any words… Was it meant to reassure me that she had avoided pregnancy, so I wouldn't worry?

I couldn't even tell if the rice was going into my nose or my mouth.

"Thank you for the meal."
"I'll do the dishes."
"Let's do them together."

Serena gazed at me intently from her spot in front of the sink.

"Oppa, you have to tell me if you get a girlfriend, okay?"
"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

She embraced me tightly, as if she had been waiting for this moment.

Serena hugged me as though she had been anticipating it.

I secretly rejoiced in my heart that my brother cared for me so much that he worried about where I might go.
However…

"Oppa…"

Swoosh. Swoosh.
Serena clings to me in her school uniform apron mode.
With a seemingly purposeful and provocative body movement, she tries to tease my cock.

"Serena. Hold on."

Rub, rub, rub…
I had been so aggressive earlier today, yet I didn't even realize how embarrassing it was to become erect so easily.
Serena was bound to find out about it.

"Hmm."

Serena, unashamed of the physical contact with her sibling, checks my erection,
and smiles delightedly.

"Rest easy, Oppa♡"
"…"

It was quite a predicament to remain fully erect while washing my body.
Living under the same roof with an SS-class beauty who adores me is no ordinary experience.

[Evelyn Sheriden]
How much did you spill?
[Evelyn Sheriden]
It keeps coming out no matter how much I scrape

…Evelyn's message on KakaoTalk.
I imagined her scraping my semen, and yet again, I became erect.

[Kim Sang-hyuk]
I apologize

[Evelyn Sheriden]
Don't go bragging about today
[Kim Sang-hyuk]
I won't

Did I really seem like someone who'd boast about 'bedding an SS-class hunter'?
That stings a bit.

[Evelyn Sheriden]
If you keep it a secret

Hmm?

[Evelyn Sheriden]
I'll treat you to a meal next time

So, is our relationship like that of an older sister treating her younger brother to food…?
No way. It's more than just a fling.

[Kim Sang-hyuk]
Will you keep my abilities a secret?
[Evelyn Sheriden]
That's difficult. You should be grateful you're not caught by the correctional facility

I thought so…

[Evelyn Sheriden]
But I'll find the right way. Don't worry
[Kim Sang-hyuk]
Please let me continue my academy life

I don't want to part ways with my classmates.

[Evelyn Sheriden]
I'll try my best
[Kim Sang-hyuk]
Thank you, sister
[Evelyn Sheriden]
Good night

I thought the conversation would end here, but it continued once more.

[Evelyn Sheriden]
(A photo of Evelyn after washing up)

Covering herself with a towel,

It's a selfie that gives off a vibe of being intoxicated by one's own lovely visage.

[Evelyn Sheriden]
Ah
[Evelyn Sheriden]
Mistake. Don't save

…Hmm.
I also send a picture of myself lying down, my upper body exposed without any particular reason.

[Kim Sang-hyuk]
(Photo of Alpha Male New Sang-hyuk lying down, flaunting his muscles)

Looking at it, I must admit, if I were a woman, my womb would be stirred by such handsomeness.

[Kim Sang-hyuk]
Good night, sis
[Evelyn Sheriden]
.

'Just a single dot…'

Anyway, it's quiet.
Last night, Serena came in, and… it was nice.
Am I feeling regretful that I don't have a younger sister to handle my erect cock today?

'Insane.'

What am I thinking, entertaining such thoughts about my innocent younger sister who can't control her curiosity about sex?
Barging into her brother's room every day is abnormal.
If I don't overdo it, we'll become a proper family soon enough.

'My libido is also out of control.'

If I had spent it so cheaply during the day, it should have been exhausted by now.
Instead, it seems to be healthier than ever, as if awakened by sex.

'Serena…'

I can't sleep, haunted by the image of Serena's behind.
Tossing and turning for hours, I feel like I'm going mad.

I just can't sleep.
Shouldn't I have seized the moment when she was flirting in the kitchen earlier, at least from the perspective of a lustful game?
If I had, wouldn't Serena have happily responded, gently swaying her hips?
Impure thoughts keep spiraling in my mind.

'Lecherous Sang-hyuk to the rescue.'

Wouldn't Serena accept my advances?
My erection persists, tormenting me. I yearn to find relief with Serena.
Driven by such animalistic desires, I find myself standing in front of Serena's door, my cock standing proudly erect.

"…"

Through the slightly open door, I catch a glimpse of Serena.

'What is she doing?'

Serena sits on the bed, mending my school uniform.
At this late hour…
I despise myself for nearly invading my sister's room, cock erect, unable to control my lust.

How am I any different from Koo Sang-hyuk?

'I'm sorry, Serena.'

I promise to get a grip on my urges.
For tonight, it's best to just masturbate and sleep.

*Ding*.

[Henna]

(A photo of Henna's breasts, seemingly overflowing after taking a shower)

…As if providing enticing photos was her friend's duty, Henna sent a picture with impeccable timing.

[Kim Sang-hyuk]
I told you not to take pictures like this

Even though he said that, Sang-hyuk was already fervently pleasuring himself while looking at Henna's photo. Henna wouldn't know.
He felt a little guilty, but he couldn't help it; this was the nature of men.

Henna was at fault for creating and sending such a provocative image with her enticing breasts.

[Henna]
Face
[Kim Sang-hyuk]
Face?
[Henna]
I took it so that my face wouldn't show

…Just look at the size of her chest. If this photo were to be leaked, everyone would know it's Henna.

[Kim Sang-hyuk]
Just one more

At this point, Sang-hyuk had already lost control.

[Henna]
(A photo showing her hands forming a V, with her lips awkwardly smiling)

In the second photo, the towel appeared as if it would slip down, almost revealing the nipple of one breast.

[Henna]
Oops

Henna, who belatedly realized what she had shown

[Henna]
I'm embarrassed
[Kim Sang-hyuk]
I'll only look at it myself

Thanks to Henna, Sang-hyuk indulged in a stormy back-to-back session of self-pleasure and finally managed to fall asleep.

On the third morning of being possessed by "OnaAka".

"Chwup… Chzzwup…"

The shockingly delightful awakening was due to Serena. Lifting the covers, I saw Serena curled up like a cat, hands and body wrapped around, with my cock filling her mouth.

"…Chzup?"
"Serena… what are you doing…"
"Paha…"

Serena pulled my cock out of her mouth. Already, it was glistening with saliva from her attentive tongue caresses. It seemed she had been lovingly stroking my cock with her tongue while I was asleep.

"It's a sister's duty to take care of her brother's morning erection."
"There's no such obligation."
"Sorry about last night? I left you feeling lonely…"

No way.
Did she catch me using tissues after masturbating?
That was quite embarrassing in itself.

"Isn't a sister's mouth better than tissue, brother?"

Serena swallowed my thick cock once more.

"Gulp… Mmm… Um… Paha… You can cum as much as you want. I can do so much more than what a girlfriend can't do for you."

I wondered where on earth she had learned this bizarre sense of a sister's duty.

If it had been OnaAka's first day of possession, I would have prevented her from engaging in such acts.
But now…

["OnaAka" Morning Bonus Quest★]
[Simply relish in your younger sister's oral embrace ♡]

The restraint is unlike that of the first day.

20