Chapter 59:Memories
233 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Ethan opened his eyes, he saw a ceiling that wasn't his own, and felt a weight on top of his body. After a few seconds, his memories came back, and when he looked down, he noticed Aleria sleeping soundly on top of him. Ethan raised his hands and began to stroke Aleria's head, realizing how silky her hair was. As Aleria's eyes slowly opened, she smiled lightly, feeling Ethan's touch. Seeing the tranquility on Ethan's face, she whispered, "Hi." Ethan replied with a faint smile, saying, "Hi, my dear." There was a moment of silence, then Ethan asked, "Are you okay?" Aleria nodded slightly and said, "Yes, I'm fine because I'm with you." Feeling the peace of being with her, Ethan smiled sincerely, and they quietly embraced each other, determined to savor every moment together.

"I have to leave soon," Ethan said.

"Stay a little longer," Aleria said, holding onto Ethan tighter.

"I've been with you all night anyway," Ethan said.

"I remembered last night's memories because of my backache," Aleria said, grinning.

"I tried to be as gentle as possible. Anyway, I gotta go wash up. Do you want to join me?" Ethan asked, lifting Aleria gently out of bed. Ethan got dressed, and Aleria began to dress, too.

"There's a small pond nearby. Let's go there," Aleria suggested.

"Okay, let's go," Ethan agreed, and they left the cabin to head to the small pond. Since the pond was only twenty meters away from the cabin, they reached the warm pond in no time. They both undressed and got into the water, enjoying the soothing sensation.

As Ethan and Aleria swam together in the cool waters of the pond, they enjoyed each other's close presence. The water lightened their bodies and refreshed their souls. Surrounded by the quietness and serenity of nature around the pond, they were both focused on savoring the moment. They seemed lost in the natural beauty around them. Amidst the melodies of birds, the gentle splashing of water, and the green texture of the forest, they quietly smiled at each other. There was no need for words, as everything they felt was evident in their eyes.

After a while, they got out of the water and began to dress. As Aleria was dressing, she suddenly remembered something and ran to Ethan, reaching out to him.

"What are you doing?" Ethan asked.

"It might hurt a little at first, but trust me,"Aleria said.

"Hey, that was my line," Ethan said.

"Shut up and give me your hand. I promise I won't do anything bad," Aleria said, and Ethan convinced, extended his hand. Aleria took Ethan's hand and began to make signs with her finger. Ethan, curious about what these signs were, watched intently. When she finally finished, Ethan felt a pain in his hand, like a needle prick, and yellow veins appeared on his arm, which soon disappeared. 

"What is this? What did you do?" Ethan asked, with a worried expression.

"This is a spell that phoenix mates perform after finding each other, and don't worry, this spell is completely harmless. The main purpose of this spell is to tell other phoenixes that you are my mate, although this purpose is not very effective anymore,The main reason I cast this spell is that when you are in a dangerous situation, this spell allows me to feel it." Aleria explained.

"How will you feel? I'll be miles away from you," Ethan said.

"This spell means that when you feel in danger or afraid, I will start to feel the same way, and distance or time does not reduce the function of this spell," Aleria said.


"Understood, then I'm leaving, and also, you can go to my estate and use it as you wish. Finally, if Eleanor comes back, tell her that our wedding is postponed until after this war," Ethan said. Aleria nodded slightly, her gaze somewhat melancholic. Ethan, noticing this, took Aleria's hand and began to speak.

"Aleria, I am a prince and I never had a say in this marriage, but I did have a say in my relationship with you and I can say without hesitation that I love you..." stroking Aleria's cheek."I'm sorry if that still bothers you," Ethan said, 

"Yes, Ethan, I understand your situation. Sometimes I just want you to belong to me alone," she said. Ethan smiled sadly at these words and felt a bit nostalgic. He briefly remembered the woman he had loved in his previous life and turned to Aleria. After all, his real life was here now.

"I know, Aleria, and it's quite normal for you to want that, but it's impossible," Ethan said with a sad expression.

"I know, Ethan, and I already knew that when I decided to be with you and I plan to be with you forever. I'll be by your side, and all the other bitches can go to hell," she said. Ethan smiled and asked, "So, are we good?"

"Yes, we're perfect," said Aleria, and they walked back hand in hand. Aleria later went to gather her belongings to move to the estate, and after waiting for her for a while, Ethan and Aleria went to the estate. There were already several carriages waiting in front of the mansion. After giving Aleria a farewell kiss, Ethan boarded the carriage, and they set off shortly afterward. As the horses started moving, Ethan thought about Aleria and remembered what she had said. He truly wanted her to be happy and was considering what he needed to do to make that happen. He soon remembered her words and the old memories he had when he heard them. Ethan looked out the window, recalling these memories.

------

"🎶🎶🎶"

"Hey, the bell rang!"

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and fuck that femboy's ass."

"Don't think of him as a femboy, he has the most beautiful ass I've ever seen and looks just like a girl. For twenty dollars he will serve you until you cum. What do you say Arthur, would you like to join us?"

"No, maybe another time," said Ethan, or rather Arthur as he was called in this former life.

Once everyone had left, Arthur walked to the window and looked out at the view of the lush green mountains. He was quite unhappy and depressed. Currently, Arthur was staying in a dormitory while also attending college , which was nothing short of hell for him. As Arthur gazed absentmindedly outside, someone approached him and grabbed his shoulders roughly, startling him.

"Boo!"Arthur looked back and saw Amy, who was in the opposite class and was the popular girl at school. 

"Hehe, the rumor that you don't react to anything is true," Amy said.

Arthur lifted Amy's hands off his shoulders and looked at her with a questioning expression. "What do you want from me?" he asked.

"You're getting straight to the point, I like it. anyway, You know my grades are pretty low," Amy said.

"No, I didn't know that," Arthur replied.

"Anyway, your grades are quite high, especially in the subjects I'm struggling with. I was going to ask you to help me. Will you help me?" Amy asked with a pleading expression. 


"No. Why should I help? What do I get out of it?" Arthur said coldly.

"I heard you need money. I can pay you enough for this. What do you say? Do you want to earn some money?" Amy said.

After some thought, Arthur nodded and said, "If you pay enough, then we have a deal."

Amy reached out to her Hand to Arthur, and they shook hands. They agreed to meet at Amy's house later.

How should the chapter about Ethan's first love in his past life progress?
  • Simply and in one chapter Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Detailed and in two chapter Votes: 4 26.7%
Total voters: 15
8