Flaw (3)
32 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 “Its her godfather,” Lady Yang said as she pointed at Rucheng.

The two of them bowed towards the headmaster while old man Min bowed to the vice headmaster; the vice headmaster gave Rucheng another look then spoke, “Headmaster, do you know what this child has done?”

The Headmaster held up his hand to stop the vice headmaster from speaking, “Lifan, I know of all this child’s misgivings, we are in the process of sorting it out.”

“Headmaster, she dislocated my goddaughter’s shoulder,” the vice headmaster spoke out. He hugged his goddaughter to his side saying, “She deserves far more than what she will receive.”

“Oh, so your goddaughter is that special that I deserve the death penalty?” Rucheng scoffed.

The vice headmaster, the headmaster and old man Min looked at Rucheng with a frown.

“Why did you do it?” the vice headmaster asked as he turned to her.

“She’s not special, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Who told her she had the right to obstruct me in receiving treatment for one of my students?” she asks and rolled her eyes.

This action infuriated the vice headmaster because it showed disrespect, “The medical centre is a place of business and you need to make an appointment Lady Qin!”

“Like I told old man Min and the Headmaster, the mere fact that you all are indulge in this, how do I put it? … bullshit! You are sullying the Heavenly University, all small businesses within the University should be there to benefit the university not themselves that is why no one should charge money for the services, more people should be employed and there should be order. Not mistresses seeking sexual comfort nor brats thinking that they have the authority to tell others what to do all because they are the so called Vice Headmaster’s goddaughter. To think you have the audacity to demand that I need to be punished all because I am making sure that a child doesn’t become severely ill and doing my duty as his teacher and guardian. You are not even the Vice Headmaster’s blood yet you want me to be punished because you were next in line to seduce an old man,” Rucheng said bored. She turned to look at the headmaster and bowed, “I am willing to take your punishment but you are wrong to let this slide, I will continue protecting those children as if they were my own and believe me when I say that. The next person who refuses to help those children, may it be old man Min or Vice Headmaster, I won’t stop at whipping them.”

Old man Min was about to berate her but stopped when he saw the head master stand and walked towards his bookshelf, “Mei, please leave us until I call you.”

“But Headmaster?” Mei Yang started in a childish voice but stopped when her godfather place his hand on her shoulder.

“I’ll call you when the Headmaster has made his decision,” the vice headmaster reassured her. She reluctantly nodded while batting her eyes then turned around and walked off.

The moment she left the room, the tension that built was gone. The head master walked back to his desk and sat down. He opened the book he picked from the bookshelf. Old man Min sat down on one of the open chairs while the vice headmaster waved his hand and closed the windows and doors. He waved his hand again and the room sealed shut, “Don’t forget the anti-listening spell,” old man Min suggested.

The vice headmaster shook his head with a chuckle and snapped his fingers. The room was masked in a soundproof spell soon after. The vice headmaster sat down in the second chair and the three men looked at Rucheng waiting for her to sit down.

Rucheng couldn’t figure out why the three of them suddenly seemed so relaxed. She looked around the room and behind her to see if there was something that would indicate what the hell was happening right now.

“Why do you seem lost Cheng? Sit down so we can start,” old man Min said, patting the seat beside him.

The pin in her hair buzzed erratically. She scrunched her nose then let out a sigh. She walked over and sat down beside him. After a moment of silence, the Headmaster spoke, “Rucheng, how are you really feeling?”

The three men looked at her with concern making her raise an eyebrow in confusion. She shrugged and straight out said, “Besides the pain in my stomach, I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?” asked the vice headmaster.

“I woke up and I don’t know,” she answered.

They looked at her with no expressions then the headmaster asked, “With the oddness in your behaviour, I think it might be something to do with your thoughts?”

“Yeah, I don’t even know why I am here and it doesn’t seem like its got something to do with all the shit I did before,” she said with a frown.

“Yes, you’ve gotten bold since the last time we saw you. Do you really not remember anything?” old man Min asked.

“Yes, I only remember waking up and arriving here, I don’t know anyone’s names and I don’t know how I got here actually,” she said.

“That and you suddenly can use your martial power,” the Headmaster said.

The pin in her hair was buzzing and it started making her feel odd, feel that something wasn’t right about this situation. A voice suddenly spoke to her in her head >Try and find a way to leave, these people can’t be trusted, no one can.<

And with that, Rucheng stood up from the chair and bowed, “I need to check up on my class especially on Sang Chul.”

“Wait Rucheng, your memories…” old man Min started.

“They will return, I’m sure of it,” she said. The men looked at her and nodded. The vice headmaster waved his hand and the doors opened.

Rucheng bowed once again and walked out. The moment she left the building she disappeared and reappeared outside her class. Her balance was lost and she held out her hands to balance her shaky legs.

She concentrated her hearing and heard through the door, that there was teaching going on inside her class. Looking around, she saw that there wasn’t anyone hanging about waiting for her outside her classroom.

3