Hidden Valley (2)
30 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wol Ryeong bid the general good day and walked his little brother to his martial arts training ground. Wol Ryeong looked down at his little brother who was still eating fruit, “Min Xiao?” he called out to him. Min Xiao look up at his brother with a raised brow, “Yes brother?”

“What’s wrong with your teacher?” he asked. Min Xiao grinned up at his brother, “Why the sudden interest brother? Is it because teacher Rucheng no longer seems interested in you and you are now interested?”

Wol Ryeong glared Min Xiao, “You know I don’t like her.”

“Well congratulations brother, because she doesn’t know who you are,” Min Xiao said smiling up at him. Wol Ryeong’s glare turned to shock, “What do you mean?” he asked. Min Xiao shrugged, “I found her this morning walking around aimlessly and when I spoke to her, she didn’t know who I was. In class, she told us that she lost her memories and she caused quite the commotion all because Sang Chul is sick.”

Wol Ryeong looked down at his little brother. He knew about the commotion she caused and it seemed that it was within reason since she was acting out of character. “She lost her memory?” he confirmed and Min Xiao nodded, ‘Good, now she won’t be bothering me with her nonsense,’ he thought but felt that something was missing. Every day consisted of Rucheng bothering him but today she didn’t and was ignoring him instead.

Rucheng made her way back to the school and cleared everything that was out of place and gathered the remaining fruit. Leaving her classroom, she seals it shut and made her way to the administration office. Stopping in front of the desk, the lady sitting behind it smiled at her, “You’ve been up to no good today Ah-Cheng.”

Rucheng raised a brow at her then nodded, “What else was I supposed to do with the misbehaving individuals?”

The lady laughed behind her sleeve, “Well good for them and it’s good to finally see you take a stand against them.”

Her brows knitted, “And why is it that you find pleasure in their misfortune?”

The lady frowned, “Rucheng what’s wrong with you? You know we don’t agree with them.”

Rucheng faked a smile, “Of cause, I am only kidding with you.” The lady shook her head disapprovingly, “Okay, so are you ready to head home?”

She nodded her head and received the scroll. Just as she was thinking of what it was used for, a strand of spiritual energy was sucked from her body into the scroll. It closed up and dropped into the lady’s desk and the same was done with her spiritual energy. Hanging it up, she rolled her eyes, “Well, I Yuhua am ready to head home too.”

Rucheng nodded and waited for Yuhua, they walked out of the office and met up with Mrs Qin soon enough around the town square.

Yuhua bid them a good day and the mother and daughter pair made it home a few hours later.

Sitting on her bed Rucheng frowned, ‘I honestly don’t know what’s going on.’

2