Hidden Valley (3)
31 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Laying down, her hand accidentally glided over the jewel and she disappeared. She landed on her back on the bluegrass. Getting up quickly, she rubbed her back then froze. “What the fuck?” she yelled in surprise. Turning around in circles confused a few times, she dropped to the ground and muttered in disbelief, “What in the world, what in the world, what in the world!!”

Peeking through her fingers, she saw that the grass underneath her and covering the vast hills and mountains were covered in this bluegrass and the sky above her was orange.

After a moment of convincing herself, she slowly got up and started walking, “I wonder, how in the hell I got here, wasn’t I laying on my bed just now?”

Hearing no answer from anywhere she sighed heavily. She had already walked for what seemed like hours. She rolled her eyes and dropped to the ground, “Forget it, I’m going to sleep.”

A voice boomed through the valley, “Master?” Rucheng jumped up from laying down, she turned around in a circle then suddenly stopped. Her eyes widened in disbelief before her stood a silver dragon. Its scales looked like mercury with a hint of white in it. It was walking towards her gracefully, she was frozen in the beginning then scoffed and ran away so fast that she left the dragon speechless, “Master wait!!” it called out to her.

“Stop! Don’t follow me she yelled back at it,” the dragon stopped at her command. Hearing that the thundering steps stopped behind her, Rucheng slowed down and turned around. She saw that the dragon was looking at her curiously. She could sense that the dragon was staring at her and undressing her. She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at it, “I will kill you! Why are you undressing me with your eyes?”

The dragon scoffed, “You still have the teardrop even after you died, who are you?”

Rucheng frowned, “Aren’t you supposed to introduce yourself first?”

“I can sense that you are not Qin Rucheng. I am the Elder Being and the owner of this Hidden Valley and you are the owner of us two – our new owner,” it spoke to her.

She pursed her lips, “Everything is just messed up. Please tell me how in the world did I manage to own a dragon.”

The dragon made himself comfortable and looked at her, “Who are you first?”

Her train of thought stopped after the question was asked. She looked at this dragon who seemed to not care and was just hanging about staring at her. ‘All of this just makes no sense. I’m grateful for not being dead after being killed and getting another chance with my mother but everything else is just crazy. The children are confined in a room all day and are being forced to learn at a pace unimaginable. There are the superpowers and not to mention the horrible people here but then again everyone is horrible, I mean, even I was a horrible person in my previous life.’

Sighing, she dropped to the ground and rubbed her eyes with balled fists, “You know what?”

“Yes?” the dragon asked.

“I don’t care, I’ll sleep for now,” she said and placed her right arm under her head and placed left on her stomach where the teardrop was and returned home back on her bed.

Her brows creased, she sat up on the bed then went searching for her mother, she found that her mother was asleep already and the food from dinner on the table closed waiting for her.

Sighing, she sat down and ate, ‘I’ll apologise tomorrow to her.’

3