Starting Anew (2)
25 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A bright idea!

Grabbing everything she asked, “Gwanliin, do these silks have any use to you?”

He shook his head, “No master.”

“Good! Is there parchment and ink?” she asked excited. Waving his hand, the ink and parchment sheets appeared on the table where he was sitting. Tapping her back she ordered, ‘Oi, Na Dong, turn into a pair of scissors that I can cut with.’

Na Dong did it was told. At first, it didn’t know what scissors was but the image that popped up in her mind, linked with it and it transformed into one.

Gwanliin raised a brow as he observed the object Na Dong turned into, after a while, he asked, “An object from your world?”

Rucheng hummed, “Yes, by the way, do you know how the old Rucheng is connected to the Headmaster, vice headmaster and the disciplinary elder?”

“The men I warned you about?” he asked and she nodded. Thinking for a moment he answered, “They caught Rucheng in the library pavilion reading books in the forbidden hall. She was trying to find a way to get a cultivation core and to start cultivating. They found the treasure on her and now they are using her but since you claim to have lost your memories and that you suddenly have cultivation, you have risen suspicion within them, they will be watching you so I suggest that you hold back on your emotions when dealing with people. The armarment you are using as a scissor is one of the treasures she stole and it bound itself to you, to your soul and it is one of the things that they have taken note of.  It is good that I told it to change when I heard them through the doors.”

She nodded her head and didn’t respond, she continued to cut the silk into squares of the same size then started drawing the colour names down on the parchment with the brush.

Suddenly she stopped and asked, “Is there books on this world I can read and how to use this cultivation thing? Also is the time the same here as it is on the outside world?”

“There are books but I can teach it to you if you prefer and the time spent here and the outside world are the same,” he answered while reading the words she wrote. After a moment he said, “The silk that you are wasting is very expensive.”

“It’s not like I care,” she said while chucking the silk on the floor. Gwanliin nodded with a smirk and smiled, “So I take it that you do not care about the treasures here too.”

“I have no use of them as of yet so they might be needed some time later, do you know where I can buy powdered paints?” she asked.

Gwanliin looked at her oddly then nodded, “The market place, also, don’t use Na Dong to fly, you can fly by yourself, I’ll give you the scrolls on each of your abilities, so just be careful, you also don’t need to sleep but the sun will be rising in a few hours.”

She nodded her head, “Okay, so where can I sell all the unneeded treasures in exchange for money?”

Gwanliin sighed, this Rucheng was very different from his previous masters. He pulled out a ring from his pocket and handed it to her, “Let a strand of your spiritual power enter the ring and you will find spiritual beads, we use this to trade, according to your memories, money is this?”

“Gwanliin, don’t be a smart ass!” She said with a roll of her eyes and continued.

3