Chapter 20: First Time
684 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I hope you are enjoying the new direction. Please don't forget to like and follow if you do. Also, I would greatly appreciate a rating or review if you have time. Thank You.

There was strength through submission, that was a new lesson Keri had learned. She enjoyed the feeling of being dominated by a stronger figure, male or female, and having her needs sated. It was a completely different feeling than she was used too, one that should’ve run counter to her nature. And yet, not having to fight to climb the mountain of success, but to instead fall to her knees and endure the oncoming pleasure, was a greater feeling.

Another lesson she was coming to grips with, she couldn’t stay a virgin for much longer. Her loins ached something fierce, and her body craved more than just sucking cock. Her studies were slipping, her concentration drifting in the wind; now all she wanted to too was be used like a maniac. She wanted to mount a man like the kind she fought in the ring, and see just how far she could push herself.
Sitting in class, she could barely hold herself together.

Her piercings were used as clasps to hold the paper thin blue gown she was wearing. Her entire upper body was exposed, and the gown was easy to see through. Her leggings were a shade darker, although it was hard to ignore the fact that she was unable to keep still in her seat.
Julie’s presents were taking their toll.

Having her nipples pierced was an excruciating experience, but nothing like what came immediately after, when they aimed for something lower. She blacked out when Darla Crux pierced her clitoris. When she woke up afterward, it was already vibrating.
Julie would activate it periodically throughout the day, sometimes in short increments, sometimes in long bouts of insanity.

Right now, it was driving her insane.

Keri sat in her seat, her seat soaked, while her legs were squeezed tight. Her nipples were fully erect, holding up the paper-thin gown in humiliating fashion. Had another Rachelle not been ordered to go to class naked that day, she might’ve been even more embarrassed.

Eventually, once the class was over and she tried to get up from her seat, Keri found herself hesitating. A shadow loomed over her.
The man was tall and lanky, with olive skin and lengthy blonde hair. He looked down at her with keen interest.

Keri looked up at him in turn. She thought she knew what he wanted. Had she known the extent of his sexual frustration, she would’ve called out for help then-and-there. Together they waited until the classroom had cleared, and then Keri let him pin her on the desk, and yank down her leggings.

“I’ve been wanting to do this from the first moment I saw you.” His voice was brimming with lust.

“Wait don’t you want a—“ She was interrupted while he gripped the back of her neck. Her breasts were squeezing against the desk, her nipples leaking from the sudden application of pressure.

He kept her in place while he stroked her swollen lips, his fingers slick with her lady cum. She could feel him rubbing deeper, his fingertips finding the tiny orb that speared through her most sensitive part. He was squeezing it now, twisting, causing a massive shiver to erupt through her very soul.

Keri seized, emptying her bowls as the intense orgasm took its toll. Her legs wouldn’t stop shaking, her eyes rolled into the back of her skull.
She didn’t even hear it when he unzipped his pants.

“Wait you can't!” Keri tried to get up, only to find herself pinned down even harder.

The vibrations grew fiercer, while something warm and bulbous stroked along the moist ridges of her womanhood.

“At least put on a condom!” Keri’s mind was frantic.

“Not a chance.” His voice was deep and guttural, like an animal.

The feeling of his manhood spearing through her loins blew her mind. He breached her inner sanctum with one hard motion; it was enough to make her scream. She could feel her chastity tearing apart. The pain was unrelenting, and yet she took him seamlessly. Her body responded to his needs without a second thought or a word of complaint. She was getting wetter with each stroke, the pain waxing and waning as he explored her fertile cove like a savage lover. Her body had betrayed her.

His passionate grunts blended with her gasps of pleasure. Each rut got easier, less painful, and more intense. He was picking up the pace.

Oh my god he’s inside me, he’s really inside me. This is what sex feels like! Why does it feel like this? Keri was gasping with confused pain and pleasure, her tongue dangling and drooling saliva while her body was his personal plaything.

“Not… Inside…” Keri pleaded. She could feel him somehow growing bigger. His veins pulsated against her walls, she could feel his heart pounding within her own body. It was twitching!

“Don’t worry bitch, no chance in hell I want to knock up a Rachelle whore.” He pulled out at the very last moment and ejaculated his seed on her backside.

There was so much of it; it coated her skin and glided along the ridges of her muscle. He slapped her on the rear cheek after that, and then continued to stroke her to another orgasm using only his fingers.

“I’m going to break you in, so get ready.”

His fingers sank deep, not as deep as his erection, but deep enough to reach her sensitive zones. He noticed them quickly enough, judging by her reaction, the way her body jerked or contracted. He then rubbed her hard enough to spur another mind breaking surge of orgasmic pleasure. He wouldn’t stop. Again and again, Keri found herself under the power of his grip.

For over an hour he tormented her.

When he finally was finished with her, having finally grown bored, her dangled his cock in front of her, and in her ruined state Keri didn’t complain. She needed his moisture anyway, having been dehydrated to oblivion.

Once his balls were empty for a second time, he left her there, laying prone on the desk in the mire of her ruin.

Her loins ached, and her body wouldn’t stop shivering from the cold.

Her eyes fluttered as a shadow drew near, seemingly out of nowhere, like the mist, and wrapped its terrible self around her.

When next she opened her eyes, Keri could see it was night outside. Her body somehow felt renewed, and when she arched back, she found her pussy was no longer burning with pain.

“What just happened?” Keri asked the open air.

There was no answer. At least not yet.

Later that night a body would be found; the body of a brother from the House of Denim, seemingly fallen out of a window with his neck snapped.

3