Chapter 21: What is Bukkake?
569 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Something came undone after that terrible day in the classroom. Keri had gone to the nurse's office immediately afterward, once she regained her wits, but Nurse Beth was convinced she had merely suffered a stress induced dream; that or a full-blown nightmare. According to her, she was still a virgin. Keri wasn’t sure whether to be relieved… or a bit sad. She could still remember how it felt to be stripped of her innocence and corrupted by his rampant seed. Her body wanted to experience that again. As terrible as that sounds, Keri couldn’t help but accept it.

Almost as soon as she got back to the sorority house, she had been asked—not ordered—to go to a fraternity party that night. Sena was excited to go, and eager to accompany her. Keri would’ve said no, had she been asked a month ago, but now… Now she really wanted to drink and see what fate had in store for her.

She had taken the time to properly shower, and put on a fresh gown, one just like the previous. Julie had gotten her a dozen of similar fashion, each made of thin silk. After that, she applied some light makeup and had a bit to eat before walking with Sena out the door.
The House of Shade was built near the center of fraternity row; it was a single story structure surrounded by an iron piked fence. The lawns around it were sparse of decoration, except for a couple of creepy totems installed in a seemingly random pattern around the building. Keri felt weird when she walked on their property, almost as if she weren’t welcome?

That feeling quickly dissipated, and she wondered why she felt it to begin with.

Once inside, she was glad to find the atmosphere lively. She was offered a beer right away; she would’ve preferred wine. The main living space was brimming with smoke and strobe lights, and the music was just loud enough to be irritating.

The air was stifling; she started to work up a sweat almost immediately.

Julie was there, and so too were several others from the Rachelle house. None of them seemed to be having a lot of fun.

“Little sis,” Julie sounded excited upon seeing her. She got up from the freshman girls back she had been sitting on, using it as her own personal chair, and walked over. “Dare I say you look marvelous?”

“Thank you, big sister.” Keri returned her smile. Her delicate flower was already wet, her lower piercing buzzing at a low setting.

“Care to join us for a game?” Julie asked.

“Sure!” Keri was actually excited about this. For the first time, she hoped Julie had something fun for her.

Julie guided her to a side room, where a packed crowd was playing beer pong. There were far too many cups arranged for a normal game, and each were filled to the brim with dark beer.

“The rules are simple.” Julie leaned close, handing her a ping-pong ball. “Win the next game and you get a reward. Fail, and you get to accept orders from the victor. Don’t worry, just one order.”

“What kind of treat?”

“Sena, how are you?” Julie ignored the question for the moment, noticing Sena standing nearby.

“I’m good, sister.”

Julie returned her attention to Keri, although she clearly had something new on her mind. “I’ll let you have the power to issue an order to any pawn you wish, for one whole hour. You’ll be an honorary senior, strictly for fun that is.”

“That sounds interesting.” Keri felt her world flipping upside down. Having such power, even for an hour, was tempting.

“Again though, if you lose you have to take orders from the guy you’re competing against. Don’t worry, your virginity is off limits.”

Bent over the table, crunching her teeth while her pussy is forcefully spread open, and her womb filled to bursting with rampant seed. The memory flashed before her mind. Keri was so wet, her lust was dripping down her legs.

“I wouldn’t mind if…” The words drifted out her mouth, she barely even recognized her own voice.

“Oh really?” Julie reached out to feel Keri’s soft breast. “Careful what you wish for.”

“Ok, so let’s play.”


Keri lost, of course. The guy she lost too was too drunk, too tired, and too uninspired to grasp the notion of the extent of what he cold literally order her to do. He could have her do anything he wanted, short of giving him her virginity. He could order her to submit to his pleasure, do his freaking homework, massage his back, or be his personal beer maid for the rest of the night. She could be his damn chair, or whipping post, if he had a darker imagination.

Having lost the game, Keri had to drink several cups of beer. It was thick and strong, making her head feel fuzzy after just the second serving. She had seven by the time the game was done. Seven in all of five minutes…

“Ever tried bukkake?” the guy finally asked.

Keri’s eyes darted to the side where several men were watching. Even some of the women nearby seemed disturbed by the question.

“I’m not sure what that is?” Keri’s heart was throbbing. She just wanted to drink something warmer, and thicker, than this terrible beer.

“Want to find out?”

“Is that an order?” Keri flashed him a smile.

“Absolutely.”


The feeling of semen dripping all over her skin was awe inspiring. Keri loved it; she loved it so much she let others get in on the fun.
She laid flat on her back on a blanket in the middle of the room. She had to get help unclasping her gown from her nipple rings, so that it wouldn’t get stained. Her breasts hanged limply to the sides of her torso, her nipples fully erect, as the victor jerked himself off standing over her.

It only took him five minutes. He didn’t have a lot left in the pipe though, which disappointed her. When Keri remained on the floor, her intentions became clear enough.

For over an hour the entire fraternity smothered her skin with their potency. Thick rivets of cream filled every curve of her musculature, and glided along her immaculate curves. Each time she moved, her muscles flexing and bending, it caused the viscous slime to jiggle along the grooves. From head to toe she was covered. She had her mouth open for some of it, but kept it closed in between swallows, or when she felt they were aiming for her face more often than her body. She wanted to feel them covering her bare skin with rivets of sticky semen more than simply coating her face.

When everyone had emptied their balls, some regained their stamina enough to top off again, while others enjoyed the parties other festivities. When Keri realized it was time to get up, she sighed with resignation.

“Want a towel?” Sena asked.

Where did she come from?

“That was fun.” Keri felt the slick liquids all over her skin. She wiped a large sample with her finger and licking it clean. “How do I look.”

“Like a mess.” Sena smiled.

“Can you get me another beer?” Keri asked. The music had grown louder, making her lean in to repeat the question. “CAN YOU GET ME ANOTHER BEER?”

Sena helped her get back on her feet, before handing her another drink. “They have private showers in the back,” she spoke clearly into her ear. “Let me help you clean yourself up.”

“Only if you’ll join me.”

Sena pressed closer. “Only if it’s just the two of us… For now.”

2