Chapter 22: Submission
566 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now when Keri looked at herself in the mirror it was like she was gazing at a totally different person. She saw a full pair of voluptuous breasts on display; the sudden change of weight surprised her. She had to compensate her posture to support the forward pull of gravity. She was easily a D cup now!

Golden rings dangled from her nipples; a dark silk gown was held up by each of them. Her entire midriff was exposed, as was much of her upper body. The gown hanged from her nipple rings to the floor. Her abdominal muscles were on display, but had lost some of their rigid edges. The tiniest marking could be gleamed just below her navel, she had gotten the lotus winged tattoo on a dare, and Julie was happy to pay for it. It could easily be added to a pubic tattoo, should she ever want one. Without wearing underwear, a small bushel of pubic hair was easy to see. Keri kept it trimmed; the men on campus thought it made her look enticing. She would shave it completely later, but of for now, she was fine with it.

There were other things in her closet as well, all of them just as scandalous. There was a green open topped gown with two tiny strings that held the skirt to her hips. The strings ran up her back and around her shoulders, then linked to the backside. It was the reverse of an open backed dress, instead fully exposing her front.

There were sheer dresses that were easy to see through, with her arms and shoulder bare, and her legs fully exposed. And there were some robes that, while being incredibly expensive, could be considered as little more than towels. On top of all that, she had garters, stockings, and other ensembles better befitting a mature woman. It felt weird, having so many outfits, but always feeling completely nude.
She was lost in thought, thinking about asking Julie for something more appropriate to wear, especially for when she decides to leave the university and return home.

The door to her dorm opened, Marybeth marched in and slammed the door behind her. One look at Sena, who had been laying in Keri’s bed while reading a magazine, made her instantly upset. “You should be in your room Sena, there’s a skitter warning.”

“In the city! they’ve never reached the University…” Sena was correct and right to be skeptical; the soulless have never gotten as far as the middle tiers before, let alone the campus grounds.

Marybeth threw her purse and bag on her desk. Keri got the feeling she didn’t want any company and was barely stomaching having her there.

“Still, we’re on lock-down.” Marybeth started unbuttoning her blouse, and unzipping her skirt.

Sena brushed her hair from her eyes. “This is stupid, I hate being cooped up with Victoria. She’s so boring.”

Marybeth shot her a glare. “Get the fuck out!”

“Fine.” Sena reluctantly resigned. “See you later, love.”

Keri offered her a wave in response, without turning from the mirror. As soon as Sena was outside, Keri turned her eyes to the window. Grey clouds draped the skies, a thick blanket of fog covered the parking lot and sidewalks below. Rain sprinkled against the windowsill; it was odd weather for this time of year.

“How long are you going to put up with her anyway?” Marybeth had demonstrated that she had an acute sense of awareness. She knew Keri’s feelings were quite reserved compared to the woman who was so eager and willing to spend every waking moment fawning for her attention.

Keri considered her answer for a moment. What is Sena to me? She wondered to herself. “I guess… As long as it’s fun.”

Marybeth strolled to Keri’s bed. “I like the outfit. Did you choose that, or was that Julie’s idea?”

“Everything is Julie’s idea,” Keri sighed.

Someone knocked on their door.

Keri felt the hair on the back of her neck stand as she recognized there was a rhythm to the knocking. Every sorority had a secret handshake, a secret code, and even a secret knock. The knock she was hearing would only be used by senior leadership, and signify someone was being summoned.

Marybeth opened it quickly, not wishing to keep them waiting. Standing on the other side were three sisters garbed in dark robes.

“Keri Pryde.” Keri recognized the voice belonging to one of the seniors. It was the Sorority Chaplain herself, no less. Even with her face covered by the cowl, her dark hair and overshadowed face was easy to see. That, and her voice was hard to miss. “You’ve been summoned.”
Being summoned could literally mean anything. Keri couldn’t hide her surprise. “But there’s a lockdown?”

“Special circumstance, come with us.” It was clear by the Chaplains tone that there was no room to negotiate.

Keri swallowed. “Should I change clothes?”

“That won’t be necessary.” The Chaplain eyed her up and down. The cowl over her face gave her a menacing look, one that encouraged Keri to obey.

Keri followed the three sisters to the fourth floor, where they proceeded to lead her past the dormitories and further inside the Institutes confines. Keri had never ventured this far before; she had never seen, only imagined, the secrets that could’ve been stored here inside the Institutes grand architecture.

Within the inner sanctum, each hallway was long and bereft of adornment, except for the lighting and old portraits on the walls. The air smelled of old wood, dust, and lacquer, although there was a fine scent of incense on top of that.

Eventually they reached a large room and stopped before a set of doors. Carved into each was a beautiful woman with illustrious hair and shapely bodices. The handles were shaped like newly grown apples in a garden. Keri was fascinated at the artwork, whoever carved this was dedicated to every inch of detail.

As the doors opened Keri realized that she was being led into the Presidents chambers.

 


 

Keri felt a knot in her stomach, addressing the Sorority President herself. “Why have I been summoned?”

President Corinthia had been waiting for her. The tall blonde woman was gorgeous. With pale milky white skin, and deep green eyes, she carried an aura about her that was hard to ignore. It commanded authority. The woman beside her, her servant, was wrapped in tight leather. Her face was completely covered, except for her mouth and hair. Corinthia wore a robe that was too small for her voluptuous frame, purposefully revealing the splendor of her legs, and the beauty of her body. The President held her servant by the leash while stroking her hair.

With her servant alongside her, Corinthia pulled out a chair from her desk and offered it to Keri. Their was no padding, it was just a cold firm chair that offered little in terms of comfort. Once seated, the President sat upon her desk, and looked down at her. The servant, meanwhile, sat in a half lotus, eager for her master's attention.

“As you are aware,” the President started, only to pause as one of the women wearing dark robes offered her a glass of wine. “There are fewer fraternities than sororities on campus. But what you aren’t aware of, being a freshman, is just how important homecoming week is.”

“I’ve heard that it's the largest celebration on campus, where fraternities and sororities team up to compete in university athletics and challenges… Am I wrong?” Keri had noticed the growing tensions; it was hard to ignore the coming festivities.

President Corinth wasn’t pleased with her interruption. “Don’t speak until I’m finished talking…” For some reason, this woman was much scarier than Julie Cane, even on a bad day. “Now that’s almost right; each year all the institutes and houses have to compete against one another. They can group up into teams of two, but that leaves it so there’s always a few left out. Naturally those sororities are typically at a disadvantage and, more often than not, fail most of homecoming. The House, Institute, or team that performs the worst… Is expelled.”

Keri couldn’t believe this. “What, why?”

The President shrugged her shoulders. “It’s a tradition that goes back to the earliest days of the university, a way to weed out undesirables, or so they claim. It also makes room for competition. We’re graded not just on our competitions, but on our academic performance, and campus involvement.” She paused to catch her breath. “Ultimately it doesn’t matter, if we end up at the bottom of homecoming, we lose are right to be students. This house will be vacated and given to a new sorority… Even we aren’t the first to occupy this fine establishment.”

Keri raised an eyebrow, curious. “That’s insane! So, all our hard work is just thrown away? There has to be something we can do…” Keri’s mind was racing. “Wait… You summoned me. So, you must think I can do something, right? Or maybe you want me to help out in some way?”

She had no idea what competitions the homecoming would entail, but if it was anything physical, she could do it.

“The Rachelle Institute has been here for two decades. We had a few close calls, but so far we’ve been lucky.” The President finished her glass of wine, then leaned in closer. “But this year we have a special ace up our sleeve. You see, we’ve been looking for just the right partnership to help give us an edge this year, and we believe you are the key.”

“Really?” Keri wondered which Fraternity House would possibly rush to team up with them, and what her part in this was.

“Yes. You see the House of Contact, which just so happens to be the most actively athletic on campus, might consider forming a partnership with us.” The President let the words sink in. “And what they want in return, or more specifically, what the president wants in return, is you.”

Keri felt the blood draining from her face.

The President smiled. “He noticed you the first week you came to campus and has been obsessed with you ever since. You being a virgin only added to your…charming qualities and mystic. And after your physical improvements, he only wanted you more. I’ll have to reward Julie Cane for her efforts.”

Keri leaned back into the chair, feeling the world spinning around her. “I don’t understand… What am I supposed to do for him?”
The President placed a hand on top of hers. “Officially we’ll loan you out to him, but what I’m asking is that you become his girlfriend for the remainder of the year. Make him happy, and he’ll motion for his fraternity to partner with us.”

Keri didn’t know how to respond. “I can do that… I guess.”

The President was glad to hear that. “You do this for us, and the moment he gets his diploma, you’ll be a sister in full standing!”

“Do I have to do whatever he says?” Keri struggled to understand the terms of being loaned out.

The Presidents answer was a knife to her throat. “Only a senior sister can give you orders, officially, but I highly advise you do whatever he says. Even if he wants to knock you up, you best spread your legs for him.”

“Can Sena come with?” Keri asked.

“Why?” The President was slightly curious, but not very amused at her question. She was used to being simply obeyed, without questions being asked.

“She’s… Got really gentle hands.” Keri reached up to grasp her breasts, each were already full.

The President seemed to consider that. “Let me see what I can do… No promises. Meanwhile, will you submit and accept this assignment?”

As if I have a choice. Keri thought to herself.

“What if I do get pregnant?” Keri asked.

“We just so happen to have a nursery on campus for just the possibility. You wouldn’t be the first sister to carry a bundle of joy while attending classes, and you certainly wont be the last. Also, don’t forget, he’ll be bound by law to support you, should he prove quite fertile.” President Corinthia reached out and felt one of Keri’s supple nipples. “Of all the women who had your treatment, none have had such bountiful results. Truly a marvel.”

The President looked down at Keri from her perch, this time it was clear that Keri couldn’t refuse. “So… Do you submit?”

“I… Submit to your orders.” It could only have been more dramatic if a bolt of lightning hit at that precise moment.

2