Chapter 25: Fynn Burns
404 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The smell of musk and ripe sweat smothered the air. Incense burned. The sounds of rough love making could be heard bouncing off the walls. All the while, Keri Pryde steeled herself for what was to come.

She had been prepared for this in a way that delighted her abusive sisters. Stripped of her clothes, she was bound to her friend Sena Fuller in a true sensual fashion. Their chokers linked them together, their nipple piercings were connected, while a leather belt kept them bound. Their breasts squeezed against one another's, while their clit piercings were constantly vibrating at a low volume. As an added bonus, Sena had a small dildo strapped to her mouth, the long end was crammed down Keri’s throat.

They had been positioned on a moving cart, and, while blindfolded, delivered to the House of Contact. Keri got the sense the entire fraternity was there, cheering their arrival, based on how loud they were. They were quickly taken downstairs and delivered to a private chamber, like a present waiting to be unwrapped.

It was then that the blindfolds were removed.

The light in the room was dim, yet still Keri had to squint her eyes to get used to the flash of candlelight. It looked like she was in a dungeon, complete with cobblestone floors and chains on the walls. A myriad of sexual torture instruments were arrayed along both sides of the chamber, including milking stations and what could only be described as impregnation machines.

Sena was terrified. Keri was fascinated.

When Fynn Burns, the president of the fraternity, entered, his eyes immediately shot to Keri with lustful intentions. He was a tall broad man with long blonde hair and flush pale skin. His face was clean shaven, and his blue eyes seemed to glow in the dark.

When he spoke, his words were titillating; already Keri’s loins were moist from his presence.

Keri fidgeted, it was hard to move around with her nipples linked to Sena’s and a chain connected to their necks. Several others made themselves known, accomplices to Fynn’s dirty deeds. They assisted in removing the links connecting their nipple piercings, and replacing the gags in their mouths with new ones that kept their lips wide open. A long plastic tube descended from the ceiling, the ends of which were connected to the mouth pieces.

Keri wanted to protest, but as she mouthed a series of wet slurs, the pair were lifted into the air by the leather strappings around their waists. Fynn’s acolytes then connected their piercings to new strings that tugged if they tried to relax their posture.

“Which shall I have first?” Fynn strode in between them. Studying them.

It was then that he unsheathed his manhood.

Keri was aghast. He was huge. Unbelievably huge. His dick likely ran the length of her face! Probably even longer. She could practically feel the heat coming off of it, and knew this was going to ruin her for good.

“But where are my manners?” Fynn asked while holding up a controller. “I’m not a complete brute after all. It’s not a proper date without a meal first.”

With the push of a button, something activated. Keri couldn’t see it well, but she got the expression something was about to be fed through the tubes connected to the gag on her face. It didn’t take long for her suspicions to be proven true. Wet viscous slurry ran through the pipes, and once it rushed into her mouth, she knew instantly what it was.

Semen, a lot of semen, an ungodly amount of raw semen!

How long did it take to collect this much, and from whom? Her mind ran wild as she couldn’t swallow it one mouth-full at a time. There was so much of it, the force of it made it impossible to keep her windpipe closed. Opening up her throat, Keri’s gullet was washed with the potency of hundreds of men, all stored up and waiting to be served. The entire fraternity must’ve contributed to this over a period of weeks.
It wouldn’t stop. She couldn’t breath. Pretty soon, stars flared before her eyes, and the light dimmed in the corners of her vision.

When the slurry finally stopped, Keri had almost forgotten how to breath. A sharp sting forced her lungs to take in some air, and she gasped wildly. Her stomach was so full, and there was so much sticky leftovers down her throat.

Fynn just laughed, his voice much closer than it was before, and right behind her. “Careful piggy, you drank so much your stomach’s swelling. Any more and you might explode. But don’t worry, now that you’ve had your meal, we can get to the fun part.”

Keri’s eyes cleared, and it was then that she saw she was hanging in the air just above Fynn’s meaty shaft. Her arms were restrained overhead, her legs spread wide, and her nipples ringed with pain from the constant pull of the strings on her rings.

Meanwhile, Sena was forced to watch in stunned horror and fascination as Fynn’s cock was about to tear apart Keri’s hymen.

Keri smirked at that thought of this guy thinking he was about to claim her virginity. At least his bastard ain’t taking that. Some other asshole claimed it a while ago. Not like he’s going to be able to tell. Regardless, she knew this thing was going to be far more brutal than before.

The meaty flair of his crown poked against her moist entrance, and without further warning, he shoved it upward. Rather, it was Keri that was moving. The suspension holding her upright had descended!

Keri gagged, sand screamed as loudly as she could through the gag, as she felt her precious folds being forcibly spread wide. Inch by painful inch, he continued to impale her. A trickle of blood started to drip amidst all the lust and sweat.

Her eyes bulged as Keri could feel herself lowering even further. She squirmed, trying to move and protest against the bindings.

“Feisty, aren’t you.” Fynn’s voice was brimming with power.

Keri wanted to scream. Her breasts suddenly felt heavy. Warmth began spilling from her teats.

She could feel it, she could feel him reshaping her insides, permanently re-molding her tender muscle to forever get used to his shape.

This has to stop! He’s going to ruin me! There was no use, Keri knew that much. Her fingers twitched, her toes clenched, and her stomach panged. She felt so full, every movement made her want to throw up.

“You’re so damn tight. Definitely a virgin. Don’t worry, now that you're a woman, the real fun begins.” His fist wide girth was pulverizing her inner walls, spreading her wide with his seething hot muscle.

Keri looked down, noticing the shape of his manhood pressing up within her womanhood. She could just picture the shape of his cock, his veins beating like a ravenous wolf underneath her womb.

This is killing me! I’m ruined! He’s broken me! Keri tried to gasp the words, but her voice failed.

When he finally bottomed out inside her, Keri could feel her stomach bulge, and her womb being shoved deeper within her guts. He pushed and dragged himself deeper, trying to breach the doors of her cervix and invade her sanctum.

Her legs were shaking, her feet were going numb. Her head limply hanged forward. Each breath was exhausting. Before long, Keri no longer had the strength to resist. She started hanging limply, her nipples being yanked so high that her tits covered her face. Unable to resist, her back rubbed against Fynn’s hairy chest, and he reciprocated by wrapping his arms around her.

Fynn said something in her ear, but her mind was so gone, Keri couldn’t make out the words. The tube was disconnected, allowing her to breath fresh air. As he leaned in to kiss her, Keri found that she liked the taste of his breath.

He then started to move.

His thrusts were gentle at first, almost pleasant, but swiftly hastened, becoming more passionate, and out of control. The pain slowly started to melt away, replaced only by pleasure.

There was little Keri could do, her mind and body was too overwhelmed. The only thing she could feel was Fynn’s manhood growing and twitching within her fertile cove, and her gushing lips quivering around him.

For nearly half an hour he took her like that, destroying her sanity, until Keri’s entire world was wrapped around her boyfriend's throbbing cock.

A tiny spark of heat swept against her cervix, pre-seminal ejaculate to pave the way, and once the main flood began seeping in, Keri was screaming with euphoria.

Time then slipped. Her nipples were released; her breasts allowed to hang freely in midair. Her entire body was wracked from the ordeal. Keri could feel Fynn’s essence beginning to spill down her legs. She didn’t want that, she wanted every savory drop to remain inside. She tried to clench her vaginal muscles to keep it in, but that only seemed to press his gravy to the surface.

Keri could hear more grunts and moans before her. She summoned the strength to look up, and her twitching eyes beheld Sena Fuller being destroyed just as she was moments ago.

Fynn was definitely rougher this time, and Keri watched as her best friend, with swollen stomach, was ravished.

Keri couldn’t help but feel ashamed. She was already wet, just watching them. Her lower lips were still quivering; she doubted she could clench them shut again, or at least any time soon, but still, she wanted to experience that wild ride again.

3