Chapter 26: Fynn’s New Whore
522 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The choker around her neck seemed tighter, although that could’ve just been her imagination. Keri Pryde sat in class, in the dead center of the room, wearing a tight-fitting bodice and short shorts. Her stockings came up past her knees, and her new shoes were designed to give her some lift, and still be practical. She had applied new makeup and eyeliner, and had been given a special pair of earrings, each dangling a gold letter C. It was an official stamp of approval, and a warning to all other men on campus not to mess with her.  
 
Sitting next to her in the literature seminar, Brutus was actually trying to pass the course. They shared notes often, and Keri was glad to have the company. Every once in a while, when they got a moment of privacy, they enjoyed fooling around. Keri was glad to know she wasn’t completely ruined by Fynn’s inhumanly sized cock. Brutus had learned how to please her body well and grew more apt at targeting all the right places when they were making love.
 
Waking up in the morning, giving Fynn a morning blowjob (sometimes a lot more), limping to the cafeteria and then to class; afterwards, checking in with the sorority, then party with the fraternity well into the night. That was Keri’s new daily schedule, and it was fun at first. Weekends were almost exclusively spent in the frat house; most weekdays she slept in Fynn’s private suite. 
 
She was milked daily, the milking station in the makeshift dungeon was moved to Fynn’s room after their first week together. Keri wasn’t sure if it was a sign of affection, or expedience. The fraternity really liked her sweet nectar; using it to make pancakes and waffles for the entire brotherhood each morning. The fraternity kitchen wasn’t nearly as good as the university's cafeteria, and Keri wouldn’t partake in anything made from her milk, but Brutus made sure to whip her up some eggs and bacon every time she stopped by.
 
Of all the brothers, he was definitely the one she approved of the most. Keri was even starting to grow fond of him, maybe even affectionate, something she worked hard to keep under wraps. She certainly didn’t want Fynn to find out.
 
The month before homecoming, everything had gotten more intense. Fynn Burns had to spend more and more waking hours to keep everything on track. The good news was the partnership between the House of Contact and the Rachelle Institute was official. Now all that Keri had to worry about was keeping Fynn relaxed and comforted after the long hours of toil.
 
Once Keri was finished with literature, she had a spare couple of minutes to grab some tea with Brutus. Sena would’ve joined, but she was knee deep in her own studies. Even spending a couple minutes outside of studying was a risk, given how little time she had to herself. 
The campus coffee house was busy as ever, but the two of them found a small space in the corner.
 
“So, they finally settled on the design for the float.” Brutus said.
 
Keri stirred her tea while basking in his presence. He had gained a bit more muscle since they last hanged out. His arms seemed thicker as well. 
 
“The one for the parade?” Keri asked.
 
“What other one is there?”
 
“True.” Keri sighed. “To be honest, I can’t wait for all of this to be over.”
 
“How’s things with the boss?” The question was obviously on his mind for a long time. 
 
“You really don’t want to know…” Keri took a long sip. Her phone was buzzing. Shit that’s probably him.
 
“Speak of the devil?” He inquired.
 
“Damn your ears are sharp.” Keri paused. “Wait… Does that mean you can hear it when… You know?”
 
“When what?” Judging by his impression, he truly didn’t know what Keri was referring to.
 
Keri breathed a sigh of relief.
 
“So, what about you?” Keri reached out. “Anything new happening in the world of Brutus?”
 
“Not really, no.”
 
“No girls to talk about?”
 
“C’mon K, you know the answer to that.”
 
She did. Keri suddenly felt ashamed. Her cheeks were blushing. “Hey, when this semester is over, how about we hang out like normal people for once.”
 
Brutus bumped her shoulder. “Absolutely, maybe we can watch a boxing match.”
 
“I would love too.” Keri smiled.
 
“Hey,” Brutus suddenly seemed nervous. “Ever think about competing again?”
 
Keri looked down. She doubted her voluptuous figure would move well in an actual fight. Not that she wanted too, or that she could. “Why do you ask?” 
 
“Just curious. I mean, with the proper training, I think you still got what it takes. If you’re worried about past injuries, I’m sure there’s a muscle therapy you could try.”
 
“I could never afford that.”
 
“Maybe not right now, but once we graduate? Just give it a thought. No pressure.” Brutus noticed she wasn’t sold on the suggestion. “Sorry, don’t mean to pressure you or anything. If there’s something else you want to do after college, I’m sure you’ll excel.”
 
“Thanks Brutus, that means a lot, but I’m not really sure I ever want to get in the ring again.” In truth, Keri hadn’t thought about her past life in a while.
 
“Then what is it you would rather do? When you graduate, I mean.”
 
“Kill Skitters.” The answer just flowed from her lips. Keri wasn’t even sure where that came from, but as she said it, she felt more excited and alive than she had in ages. It was a different kind of joy than sexual pleasure, one built on a foundation of righteous indignation, rather than carnal desire.
 
Brutus whistled at that. “Tough career choice. So, you’re going for the shade hunters then? Too bad you have to wait till you're a junior year before you can take those seminars. Although, you don’t necessarily have to be in physical shape. There’s all matter of weapons and techniques the hunters use.”
 
“You certainly seem to know a lot about it.” Keri sipped more of her drink.
 
Brutus shrugged. “Everyone has, at least for a day or two.”
 
Everyone huh?
 
“So, what are you wanting to do after graduating?” Keri asked.
 
“That’s still some time away.” There was more Brutus wanted to say, but he noticed Keri’s phone was buzzing again. “Maybe you should take that.”
 
“Fine dad,” Keri teased. “Sheesh.”
 
She unlocked her phone and checked her messages. “Shit.”
 
“What’s up?”
 
“Like I said, you really don’t want to know.”
 
             


                                                                                      

 
Keri didn’t get any sleep that night, other than the sporadic moments when the overwhelming bliss and pain forced her to to pass out. Those moments were few and far between, but it was the only brief respite allowed for her psyche. By morning, Keri’s knees had given out, and now that noon was approaching, her entire lower body wouldn’t stop shaking. She feared for her lower regions as Fynn continued to ravage her. Her inner walls squirmed as she felt yet another hot load pouring into her defenseless womb! There was so much of it already, and Fynn’s essence always felt so warm. 
 
Make it stop! Please make it stop! A part of her mind was screaming.
 
More, give me more! Another part countered.
 
Keri was exhausted to the point where pain didn’t even register. She laid flat on her stomach while her dominating behemoth kept her hips pinned at an angle that made it easy for him to gain entry and insert himself. He noticed her orgasms came more frequently when she was either in this position, or on all fours.
 
How many times has it been? Keri wondered to herself. She lost count after five. All she could think about now was the burning baby batter hunting for a spark of life. Another fading thought that deeply worried her was how good it was starting to feel. Where there was once a stabbing pain, there was now burning pleasure. 
 
He’s fucked me up. She slobbered all over the bedsheets, as yet another orgasm exploded like a tidal wave deep within her guts. 
 
“Damn, you’re draining me of every last drop.” Fynn groaned. 
 
Keri’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she cried out from raw pleasure! She feared this climax would give her a heart attack! 
 
How am I still fucking coming! Keri felt her heart skip several beats.
 
“Please stop… Coming…. Inside…. Me!” She pleaded while slowly losing consciousness. 
 
He wasn’t about to listen.
 
She was completely at his mercy, and desperate for rest. Luckily there wasn’t much left in him to ejaculate. Once his staff finished spasming, Fynn collapsed on top of her. One of his arms squeezed between her sweating body and the sheets so it could wrap around her stomach. Meanwhile his opposite hand guided her chin to look at him. He kissed her cheek, then planted a kiss on her lips. Keri was so tired she didn’t even have the energy to return the gesture. 
 
“I can’t breathe,” she moaned. He was at least twice her body weight; it was like a wall was laying on top of her. 
 
“Sorry babe,” he lifted himself up, but didn’t want to unsheathe his presence from her swollen loins. He kept himself inside; without him moving it felt strange being so connected. Feeling him filling her void, his warm fluids exploring her insides, part of Keri didn’t want him to leave.
 
Am I actually enjoying this? Can’t be… I’m just fucking sleepy. Keri waited anxiously for him to finally begin to pull out.
When he finally did, the sudden tension sent a flare of pain.
 
“Ouch!” She scolded him. 
 
She could feel his impaling meat stick slowly beginning to withdraw. Her tight grip held on; it was almost strong enough to keep him from slipping free. Fynn was surprised; it took him a moment to depart from her womanly grasp, and he did so with a wet slurping sound. A thick glob of his left-over seed followed. 
 
Keri tried to squeeze some of it out. Her inner muscle had been so stretched out that she couldn’t keep her lower lips fully shut anymore! As Keri tried to squeeze harder, she could feel more liquids dripping onto the sheets. 
 
It was no use, Keri realized. He came too deep inside. 
 
The pain vibrating between her legs was a cruel reminder that now… She was his woman. This realization set in slowly. Her last period was two weeks ago, she visualized her precious womb being swarmed by a flood of Fynn’s glaze.
 
“My poor ovaries,” she whispered to herself. Her words carried louder than she thought. “Please don’t ovulate, not yet. God, I hope I’m not pregnant already.” 
 
Fynn stirred and rolled over. “You ready for another round?” 
 
Keri closed her eyes; her pelvis still groaned in protest. As Fynn moved to his side of the bed, Keri could feel goosebumps from the sudden chill. She didn’t know it until now, but it felt strangely comforting having his body warmth so close to her.
 
Keri moaned. “Please… Just give me another hour… Or two.” She had been defiled so many times that night and felt that she had been stretched to the breaking point. Keri feared she would never be the same again. 
 
Fynn laughed at that, clearly not taking her pleas seriously. He sat up and looked over to his phone, noticing a new notification. “Looks like the skitter warning is over babe. So, you feeling hungry?”
 
Of course I’m hungry, but I’m afraid to move! Keri rolled to her side, and instantly regretted trying to move again. 
 
“Fuck!” She could barely move her legs.
 
Fynn looked over at her, the smirk on his face was annoying. “I’ll take that as a yes?” 
 
“Yes, I’m fucking hungry…” 
 
Keri expected him to resent her for her crassness, not to enjoy it. He tapped her ass, not harshly, but almost playfully. “The guys are smoking some wings and brisket outside. Why don’t you get a shower and eat. Send Sena up when you see her.”
 
Keri regretted how she got Sena dragged into this. “One thing I have to ask,” Keri looked him in the eye. “Why did you force feed us semen when we first arrived? I never understood that.”
 
“It’s an old tradition, a bit of hazing for our new sisters. Why? Do you want some more?”
 
Keri’s throat was suddenly very dry. “Truth be told, I’ve always enjoyed the taste, but not in such crazy quantities.” 
 
“Well, if you change your mind let me know. The brothers would love to donate. Or better yet, if you’re ever in the mood for bukkake, all you have to do is ask.”
 
“Is there anything you think about other than sex?” Keri asked him.
 
Fynn got up from the bed and faced her, his manhood fully on display. He was already growing harder.
 
“Right now, all I can think about is you.” He looked down at her with sincere adoration. 
 
Pity, if only he could show it in other ways? Keri summoned the strength to arch upward. Her arms were shaking. Her legs were still sprawled out, too weak to move.
 
“If that’s true, do you mind carrying me downstairs?” Keri asked, not expecting an answer.
 
To her surprise, Fynn reached out, picked her up in his arms, and did just that. The smell of smoked meat lingered in the air and grew as he carried her down the fraternity houses stairway. He hadn’t even bothered to put on any clothes. Keri wasn’t sure if he was absentminded or trying to make a point. His arms covered her up, mostly, but the smell of sweat and sex was obvious.
 
Thankfully, all the smoked meat was enough to mask their dirty trysts. 
 
Keri was certain she would find Sena cowering in the corner, trying to hide from Fynn’s view. She was surprised to find her helping to cook. Evidently, she had become the darling of the frat house, and everyone looked sad to see her leave her station to help service Fynn later that night.
 
2