Chapter 27: Dreams of Tentacles and Monsters
420 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I really appreciate you guys reading this. I only have a few more chapters to go. Please let me know what you think, and don't forget to leave a like or a rating. Thank you!

Strange dreams interrupted Keri’s sleep as of late. Eerie dreams of shadowy figures emerging from the walls, and with fingers that sprouted ghastly tentacles, they ravished her body without mercy. More often than not, Keri would wake up lathered with sweat, and surprisingly eager to feel Fynn’s hands between her legs.

Tonight was no different.

The nightmares assailing her this time had grown into a rampage.

She was hungry. One second she found herself wrapping her wet tongue around a thick cock, the next she was assaulted by dozens of slimy tendrils. More than one wanted to slither down her throat. Whatever they were feeding her, it tasted delicious.

The dreams were delirious, and hard to follow. One moment, Keri would find herself bent over backward by a hungry beast, the next she was sitting on Fynn’s manhood with weights tugging at her nipple rings, encouraging her to go down to the base of his shaft.

This is so fucking kinky, I love it! Keri had her hands bound overhead, a thick chain linked to the cuffs on both wrists. They rattled each time she made even the slightest movement. Her throat was wrapped by a thick leather choker, and layers of chains were linked it to a belly chain around her hips and the nipple clamps squeezing the buds of her jubilant twins. Her thick biceps bulged, her shoulders tensed. She imagined she was doing pull-ups while gripping the wet chains.

The shadows casted over her. A single blue ray of light broke through the gloom. She knew who it was without needing the light.

Fynn Burns strolled in front of her and studied the expression on her face.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” His voice was dragging and sounded remarkably like Brutus’s. He wasn’t wrong, the fear and excitement was unlike anything she had ever experienced.

Keri bit her lip, her cheeks flustered.

Fynn leaned in closer, his hand brushing the side of her left breast. He smelled like sweat and smoke. Keri moaned under his touch; every sense was heightened ten-fold. She wanted more, not just for him to touch her, but to fill the void below her stomach.

Time slowed to a crawl, every minute of which was exciting. Keri looked into his eyes, except it wasn’t his eyes she was peering into anymore.

Fynn chuckled. “Tell me what you want.”

Keri’s throat seemed so dry. “I want you to fuck me…” Her legs were shaking, and already she was soaking wet.

Fynn pinched the tip of her nipple and played with the bronze clamp, the sharp pain sent shivers down her spine.

“Say it like you mean it babe.” His voice was razor sharp.

Keri’s stomach quivered. “Fuck me, fuck my tiny pussy!”

She felt his lips grace her own; it wasn’t passionate but rushed. As their lips parted, he spread her legs wide.

“Good girl,” His voice changed again.

Is that you Jonathan?

Everything froze, except her burning desires.

Keri quickly forgot about how odd his voice was, she didn’t care anymore.

Shut up and fuck me asshole! Why are you taking so long! Damnit, the cuffs are digging into my skin! I want this, I need this. Her legs were spread wide as he positioned himself. Suddenly his pants were gone. She thought that was strange? His manhood was somehow twice the size she remembered, and growing quickly!

“Keri…” Sena strolled into the barren room behind him, naked and bound in tight robes.

Keri looked up at her with a frightened expression.

Oh Sena, beautiful Sena, what took you so damn long?

“Sena…” Keri whispered her name with longing.

This is perfect, we could both share master's cock!

Fynn wrapped his arms around Sena’s shoulders, which instantly made Keri angry. She tried to speak out but found her voice wouldn’t carry.

He pushed Sena closer to Keri with the grace of a horny gorilla.

As their bodies met with a thud, Keri felt her skin burning against hers. Sena’s perfume overcame the sour smell. Sena’s tall feminine body tensed against Keri’s smaller toned frame. Their heartbeats intertwined and roared like a wistful ballad.

“Oh, fuck yes.” Keri and Sena said the words together.

Bound together, new tentacles wrapped around them, holding them tight. The chains seemed to miraculously appear to ensure they couldn’t escape.

Suddenly Keri felt her inflated tummy rubbing against Sena’s.

What?

She looked down at both of their heavily pregnant bellies and quickly sagging breasts. They were already lactating; milk was drooling down

their bloated bodies and dripping onto the floor.

Keri looked up at Sena’s face.

Sena had a completely jaded expression; her eyes were pitched black.

“Sena!”

The monster wearing Sena’s face smiled.

Keri tried to move, causing the tentacles to wrap even tighter. The Skitter then clawed Keri’s back, while a new appendage began to grow.

Keri watched as her own stomach flattened, revealing tight muscles, but her breasts remained soft and pliant, hanging limply like used utters. The creature wearing Sena’s face, meanwhile, continued growing its inhuman shaft. It pressed its girth against Keri’s quivering cunny, and she screamed as the body breaking erection began to pulverize her.

Her stomach bloated to make room, and then swelled as if she were bearing triplets!

Keri’s sanity slipped away, along with any semblance of rational thought.

 


 

“Wake up!” A voice broke through the dream.

Keri’s eyes fluttered. She was laying on her back, her legs and arms were spread wide. She was in shock, It took her a few seconds to rationalize that she was in her dorm room, and she wasn’t alone.

The dream quickly fading, but it left its mark.

Keri looked over to find Sena, the real Sena, watching her.

“Hey… Good morning.” Keri said.

“You had me scared for a minute. You were spinning like crazy.” Sena rolled over, wrapped one arm around Keri’s waist, and pulled her closer. “You were cuddling so nicely at first. Did you have a bad dream?” Her voice was slurred and sounded tired.

“Fuck me,” Keri brushed her hair back and suddenly felt her girlfriend tease her with delicate fingertips. “No sorry, not literally fuck me, just… Fuck me.”

“Let’s just go back to sleep then.” Sena sounded disappointed.

Keri relaxed, letting Sena’s breath brush the back of her neck.

Marybeth was fast asleep on her side of the room. Keri was glad not to have awoken her.

It was on rare nights like these, when Keri got a reprieve from her assigned boyfriend, that she appreciated having her own space.

Keri felt Sena kiss her back. “I can’t wait for this year to be over with.” She said.

“You just want me all to yourself.” Keri felt a pair of fingers reaching down her waist again.

“You know it honey.” Sena’s feet were freezing next to her own. “Homecoming is only a few weeks away now. You don’t have to deal with him much longer.”

Keri bit her lip; she felt her lovers fingertips flick the nub of her swollen clit. “Thanks… For not leaving me… And for not being mad at me. I still can’t believe how stupid I was, dragging you into this.”

Her girlfriend kissed her again on the neck. Keri wondered if she was going to give her a hickie this time.

“Julie didn’t order me to join you. I volunteered, and the president agreed. I couldn’t have you tackle that monster all by yourself.” Sena’s admission was a huge sigh of relief.

“Are you still horny?” Sena asked.

“A little, but right now, just hold me until I sleep.” Keri closed her eyes.

Sena pulled the comforter over them. “Just take a deep breath, and don’t forget, I’m right here.”

1