Chapter 28: Degraded Part 1
454 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Day before Homecoming
 
“Come here big boy, I’ll be your breeding toy,” Keri wasn’t in her right state of mind anymore. Her body felt changed, it felt wrong and oh-so-right at the same time. Her loins were reshaped to fit Fynn’s appallingly large cock, and every inch of her body tingled whenever he gave her a command. 
 
She wanted to please him. She wanted to bask in his adoration.
 
At first Keri hated spending so much time with him, but after the first couple of weeks she no longer held such reservations. Fynn wasn’t someone she admired, loved, or even liked as a human being. No, he was just really REALLY good at pushing her over the edge! His constitution alone was marvelous, and his ruthless commitment to making her cum was worth the humiliation.
 
Whenever he wanted to do her, however, whenever, it didn’t matter. Keri was willing to endure every shameless debauchery imaginable as long as it was his erection that blew her away.
 
Her overstretched recesses had gotten used to his insane bulk. Each time she took him, it was like having her womb burst with salacious frenzy. Her spasms and sexual climaxes would peak, sending shock-waves through her entire body! It re-wrote her brains conception of pleasure and sexual satisfaction!
 
Each day she met with him for lunch, acted like a good girlfriend, and occasionally he would fuck her in between classes. Regardless if they had sex during the day, she always had to spend time with him in the evening. His private dorm room in the House of Contact had become their usual meeting spot. It was the largest and easily most elaborate dormitory in the entire fraternity house. It also just so happened to feature a large hot tub jacuzzi. His brothers delivered it to him just a few days ago. How on earth they managed to get it inside his room was a mystery.
 
Right now, Keri was sitting waist deep in the tubs bubbling waters. She had Fynn’s erection squeezed in between her voluptuous breasts. Her soft mounds enveloped him, heightening his pleasure. She drooled over his meaty crown, and admired the way she could hide most of his length. There was so much moisture sticking to her flesh. Mothers milk, pre-seminal fluids, and steaming hot water all added to the mix. 
 
Apparently, Fynn had taken the time to try on a new cologne as well; his odor stimulated her senses, making her even more aroused. 
 
Eventually he signaled that he was ready to dive into her loose pussy, and Keri rushed to sit on his lab. It was times like this, when he was so eager to explore her insides, that she felt the most submissive. He had full control over her body, and she was his to enjoy. 
 
The bubbles of the hot tub foamed around them as the pair shifted their position. So far Keri had decided that hot tub sex was among her top five favorites. It wasn’t as primal as when he claimed her on all fours, or as savage as when he had her pinned against a wall. It wasn’t as pleasurable as when he held her aloft in midair, slamming his hips against hers until her legs seized up. It wasn’t even as incredible as when she was on top of him, with his arms wrapped tightly around her back and squeezing her tight against his chest until she faded in-and-out of consciousness.
 
“That’s a good little cock-sleeve.” Fynn’s twitching erection pressed against her groin, its smooth head burned against her stomach. She looked down at the part of him that was about to join with her… She bit her lip with shameful delight. Fynn’s own lust was palpable, and it was her body that was feeding it. It made her so happy to know he wanted her so much.
 
The moment she took him inside, the implosion sent her eyes rolling back.
 
“Fuck, could you please be a little more gentle!” She cried out, hating how he always rushed himself. Lately Fynn had gotten into a pattern of peaking early, which killed the fun for herself.
 
Sensing her annoyance, he paused for a moment.
 
“Like this?” He asked, shoving his way even deeper! 
 
Keri shrieked as she felt him reaching all the way to the back.
 
“No, not like that…” Her stomach quivered while she protested. 
 
She hated it when he did that and loved it at the same time! Still though, he was getting too rough. Keri knew he needed to slow down. Experience had taught her that she couldn’t reason with him simply by begging him to stop, so she had to try a different approach. “Slower, please, but you can be a lot harder.”
 
Pleading with him that way seemed to work, his posture relaxed as he shifted his weight. 
 
“I’ll do my best.” He seemed sincere. 
 
Keri felt an immediate change down below. His movements shifted. He did what she asked, which was a first! His pacing might’ve decreased, but not his growing pleasure. Keri let out a moan as she felt him rubbing against her clenching muscles. Her loins soaked with desire, and her womb throbbed! 
 
Fynn enjoyed the look on her face each time she reached her limit; with each orgasm her body gripped him tighter and tighter. He cradled her tightly in his arms as she experienced a constant tempest of releasing pleasure. 
 
I don’t like him! I don’t like him! I don’t like him! No matter how many times She told herself that, Keri couldn’t deny how fucking good it felt being spread open by this man. To be wrapped in his thick arms, to be held tightly against his firm boisterous chest, and to experience one orgasm after another. It was magnificent. 
 
Her heart was pumping violently as she felt every nerve ending implode. From deep in her stomach, wave after wave of rapturous currents washed away her sanity. She almost got lost in that ocean tide of lust and fervor, had it not been for the sudden change of sensation she felt as her inner walls squeezed around his mighty shaft.
 
Her eyes widened in sudden realization! 
 
“Wait, don’t cum yet. Now’s really not a good time!” Keri’s desperation was futile as she felt his arms clutch onto her bare skin even tighter! 
 
“Get ready for every last drop!” 
 
Keri could feel his heart racing. She could feel his pulse beating inside her own body as his manhood twitched deep inside her warmth.
 
“Pull out!” She could feel the sudden surge of something warm spilling against her walls! “Damnit, stop!” 
 
She couldn’t free herself; her hips were locked onto the base of his shaft as his baby batter rushed to invade her womb. Of course this wasn’t the first time, far from it, that he released his load within her fertile cove. Keri knew she had to face it, she was probably knocked up already. If not, this shot just might be the one to do it. 
“You’re going to get me pregnant.” 
 
Fynn didn’t seem the least bit concerned.  “Just shut up and get ready for round two.”
 
 
 
3