Chapter 29: Degraded Part 2
450 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
2 Hours Later
 
Keri laid shivering on sweaty bed sheets, still convulsing from the after-quakes of her quivering ordeal. Fynn penetrated her lively for hours and was now busy with Sena. Keri just sprawled out motionless, feeling the globs of semen spilling from her lower lips, while listening to Sena and Fynn splashing around in the hot tub.
 
The floor had to be a mess by now, Keri wondered if it was leaking downstairs. Judging by the sounds, the whole thing would have to be re-installed.
 
Once Fynn was finished with Sena, the woman crawled over to Keri and the two of them basked in each other's post-coital bliss until falling helplessly to sleep.
 
Keri awoke sometime later, her loins sore, but her breasts feeling surprisingly light. Sena had already relieved them while she slept. Keri found herself laying on her side, cuddling close to Sena’s naked body; their tits brushing against one another's. Already their piercings were starting to vibrate. 
 
Keri suspected Julie had remote access to each of their clit decorations and activated them to make sure they got up in time for class. She also likely increased their tempo whenever she felt like it.
 
“We need to get up,” Keri groaned. 
 
Sena held onto her tighter. “Just five more minutes.”
 
As if to answer, the jewelry’s vibrations grew stronger.
 
“Damnit,” Sena got up. “Might as well get to work.”
 
“Hey,” Keri leaned forward to kiss her. “When this is all over, let’s move in together. Let’s be roommates next semester.”
 
“Only on one condition.” Sena’s lips were so close. 
 
“What’s that?”
 
Sena’s answer took her by surprise.
 

                                                                                                    

All of campus was in a frenzy, the first day of homecoming had officially begun. After refreshed herself, Keri barely had enough time to catch her breath before she was on the move again.
 
Bra’s suck! She lamented to herself. Keri hated how they squished her chest so tightly.  First day of homecoming and already she had something new to complain about. She was close to giving up wearing them all together… Until Sena bought her some new sets. 
 
Keri never thought she would miss her see-through sheer gown so much, but she didn’t want to upset Sena by not wearing her new gifts. She supposed she could put up with them for a day, at least.
 
It was a surprise, Keri found them wrapped in neat packages on her bed with a note attached. Inside were two new push-up bras: one a strapless navy blue, and the other a crimson with thin shoulder straps. The packages also came with an additional athletic brassiere for her morning workouts. Since her ‘carnal contract’, as Keri liked to call it, she had to workout extra in the mornings because she rarely found time in the evenings. 
 
Keri remembered how her girlfriend had complained about how saggy her laden breasts would get if she didn’t properly take care of them. Keri always doubted that deduction, but if it would make Sena happy, she would put aside her reluctance… For now. She chose the navy blue one to go with a cream colored tank top and blue skirt. The RU logo was printed over her chest, one letter over each of her breasts. All the sisters were supposed to wear a white or lightly colored ensemble with the RU logo proudly displayed. 
 
As Keri made her way across campus, under the glaring noon sun, her phone buzzed. She took a single glance and instantly blushed. 
 
> Hey sexy! Here’s something to make your day brighter! Miss you!
 
Sena’s messages immediately followed with a photo, one very revealing snapshot of her posing in front of her dorm room mirror. She had dyed her silky hair a bright red and wore a pair of white stockings complete with a white crop top. The RU logo was printed in vibrant pink letters. A second attachment was sent, a closer selfie of her pulling the collar of her shirt to reveal her immaculate cleavage. Apparently, Sena had also picked up some new undergarments for herself. Keri also thought she was really cute with glasses. Sometimes Sena hated wearing her contacts, today seemed to be one of those days.
 
Keri texted her back immediately, ignoring some of the looks the students were shamelessly giving her while she was standing in the middle of the sidewalk. 
 
Looking good! I’m all yours tonight ;)  <
 
Keri held her phone up high and took a selfie, she made sure her bra, and a hint of cleavage, was visible in the shot. 
 
As soon as she clicked send, Keri continued strolling down the sidewalk. She was happy that classes were not in session during homecoming week, but not so much that the fate of her sorority hanged in the balance. It was only recently that all her fellow pawns were introduced to the grim truth, about how the worst organization to perform during the week's activities would ultimately be expelled. This realization energized them all to step up and do their best to win the daily challenges, competitions, and achievements. Luckily, they had officially teamed up with the House of Contact, which meant they got to share the work and count on the brothers to compete in most of the athletic and physical challenges.
 
Because Keri and Sena were both contracted to be Fynn’s girlfriends, they were largely exempt from any challenge. They didn’t have to compete, they didn’t have to work on the massive float for the parade, and they didn’t even have to participate in any homecoming activities. Some were jealous of this fact, but Keri just rolled her eyes at the suggestion that they had it better. In truth, their duties involved sating the needs of the fraternity president, sometimes all night long.
 
It was only a matter of time, she supposed, before he would graduate, and leave both of them behind with babes in their bellies. Julie seemed eager to see both their stomach’s swell from pregnancy. It made Keri’s skin crawl, knowing how much that woman enjoyed debasing them.
 
Thinking of carrying another man's child also sent a jolt of what could only be described as awkward elation through her core. A thick bead of sweat strolled down in between her breasts, and her hand instinctively rested over her abdomen. 
 
What has gotten into me? Keri shook herself awake, and continued strolling to class.
 

                                                                                                    

The First day of homecoming was also known as Degradations Delight Day. Or the triple D for short. Each organization, or team, had to do something special in an official capacity for the rest of campus. The only requirement was that it had to be some sort of servicing event, one that will benefit anyone, and everyone, on campus. All the students got to rate each event, and by the end of the day votes were tallied on which organization offered the best service. No one could vote for their own fraternity or sorority either. This is where the Sororities thrived, because they alone had a unique set of equipment that was in high demand. And with that equipment, all the sororities offered some sort of sexual service. 
 
The Rachelle Institute had reserved half the grand auditorium on campus to set up its services. There they set up several private stalls, each complete with one or more pawns. Students could sign up for anything from a blowjob to intercourse at the front booth. Blowjobs were free, anything more required a pledge to vote for the Rachelle/Contact partnership. All the pawns were given time slots to service one of the stalls, a couple of older single sisters also took it upon themselves to volunteer.
 
Keri was thankful to be exempt from participating in offering any... Services… It was probably the only perk she enjoyed being an official girlfriend to the president of the House of Contact. Then again, Keri couldn’t help but feel tempted. If it were up to her, none of their semen would go to waste.
 
Keri continued to make her way to the auditorium. She wanted to demonstrate to her sisters that she was still willing to help out, and someone was always needed to man the front booth. It was a boring assignment to volunteer for, to sit at a table while guys gawked at you endlessly. Meanwhile, she would have them sign papers and collect pledges. 
 
As soon as she walked into the auditorium she was welcomed by Brutus. He guarded the front entrance and welcomed her with a smile.
 
“Please don’t tell me you’re here to volunteer.” He looked at her with concern.
 
“Not in that way honey,” Keri winked to him. “Just here to sit at the front table.”
 
He seemed relieved by that. “Need anything?” He asked.
 
Her stomach growled, rather loudly. Keri blushed, feeling embarrassed.
 
“I’ll get you something.” Brutus offered.
 
“I’m fine, really.” Keri’s stomach continued to protest.
 
“Why don’t you man the booth, and I’ll get you something. I’m about to have my break anyway.”
 
“Ok…” Keri reached out, hugging his arm. “Thank you, I love you so much.”
 
“Careful, wouldn’t want our illustrious leader to hear.” Brutus teased. He did kiss her one the cheek though, when nobody was looking.
 
Keri blew him a kiss as he rushed to the cafeteria, meanwhile, she walked through the front doors to see the grand interior. A giant blue and gold curtain descended from the ceiling, dividing the auditorium in half. It was easy to guess what was going on behind that shroud, judging by the line of men, and the noises coming from behind. Before the curtain, a large booth faced the line of students, and was flanked by a pair of Contact brothers who acted as bouncers for any unruly patrons.
 
Manning the booth Victoria sat with frizzy hair and tired eyes. She had evidently participated in the early morning slots and hadn’t had time to rest. Her crop top exposed her rather tight stomach, which surprised Keri. She never saw Victoria in the gym, but evidently, she was a looker. 
 
Victoria glanced over and waved to her as she approached. “Hey Keri, thank god you’re here!” Her voice was dragging.
 
“How's everything going Viki?” Keri rushed over, ignoring the random whistling from the line of horny vagabonds. Upon further inspection, she realized the table was littered with papers and forms. Victoria did a terrible job organizing everything and was eager to leave her positions.
 
Victoria sighed and rubbed her forehead. “Like a mother fucking train wreck. The line never stops.” 
 
Keri circled over to her side and patted Victoria on the shoulder. “Why don’t you let me take over, you get some rest… You look like you’ve had a long day.”
 
“Not as long as yours, I’m sure. I’ve heard the rumors about you know who.” She leaned in to whisper something into his ear. “Tell me something, is it true he’s three feet long?”
 
Keri rolled her eyes. “Something like that, it’s to the point where there’s no point in measuring it… You know what I mean?” 
 
“Fuck your lucky.” Victoria laid her head on the table.
 
Lucky was not the word Keri would have picked, more like cursed. She turned her attention to the first person in the line, and knew she needed to start working before they all went to another sorority. “Hey Viki, just go back to the dorm. I got this.” 
 
“I think… I’ll… Just stay… rig—“ And with that, Victoria nodded off to sleep.
 
Keri took a deep breath, then laid one of the paper forms over Victoria’s head to cover her eyes. She took a moment to collect herself, before starting to address the line in front of her. They were eager to sign up for their turn behind the curtain. 
 
“Ok,” she began with a chipper voice, while reading the menu of options. “Blowjobs are free, but must be finished in a fifteen minute period, no exceptions. For intercourse, please sign this pledge for your vote, we also offer group sessions for private donations of one thousand bills. And sorry, but no toys allowed… Also, condoms are required, unless you’re willing to pay…” Keri read the line again, just to be sure. “Ten thousand bills and sign a pledge for potential childcare.” 
 
The curtain parted behind her as Keri finished. 
 
Julie Cane emerged, scowling at her phone while she walked through the divider, and nearly bumped into the table Keri was sitting behind. Julie’s white designer blouse, skinny jeans, and cold diamond earrings made her appear like some kind of business executive. 
 
Well, a slutty executive. Keri noted the semen stains on the woman’s clothes. 
 
Julie looked at Keri and smirked. “I see little miss sunshine has arrived.”
 
“Forty-two…” Victoria mumbled in her sleep. Keri wondered what the hell she was referring to. 
 
Julie ignored her and planted her hands against the table. Her perfume smelled like oranges. “Not so tight anymore are we…” She whispered sadistically into Keri’s ear.
 
Keri froze at the insinuation. “Not anymore, big sister.”
 
“Good girl.” Julie turned to look at the line of horny students. “We got three stalls open, two more will be available shortly. Sign up and wait for your turn lover-boys!” 
 
Julie then turned back to Keri. “I would love to order you back there, but… We all have to make sacrifices in times like these.”
 
Keri watched her elder bitch of a sister depart from her company after that. As she returned behind the curtain, it felt like an icy chill left the room with her. Victoria meanwhile kept sleeping and mumbling to herself.
 
Keri shoved her hatred for Julie in the back of her mind, right next to her love-hate affections for Fynn Burns, and focused on her current job. The time flew by, shifting through files and managing the line of eager participants. Most were serviced within fifteen minute intervals, even those signing up for intercourse seemed to finish all too quickly. Only a couple paid the full ten thousand, and they didn’t seem to give a damn about the consequences. 
 
Once they had signed their names and pledges, they were escorted through the curtains as soon as a stall was ready for them. After five hours of working the booth, Keri knew the Rachelle Institute had earned a small fortune! Too bad most of it would go to the campus homecoming program.
 
Brutus showed up sometime later, to-go box in hand with a cheese and pepperoni pizza slice along with a large soda. Keri hugged him like a lover, delighted with the food. “I have tonight off, Fynn’s busy. Sena will be there. Any chance you want to join us?”
 
Brutus seemed happy to hear that. “I’ll be sure to grab some condoms.”
 
“Don’t you fucking dare, I like feeling you.” Keri reluctantly let him go. 
 
“But what about—“
 
Keri raised her hand. “Far too late to worry about that.”
 
“Oh…” Brutus swallowed. “Then I’ll see you both tonight.”
 
“You better.” Keri smiled.
 
Once Brutus had to leave, returning to the front entrance, Keri resumed her duties. Several hours later, only the vibrations of her lower piercing kept her mind focused. She had never been so bored in her life.
 
“Hey Keri, have you seen Sena?” The voice belonged to Noell who seemed to come out of nowhere. 
 
Keri was so focused on her task that she barely paid attention to what was going on around her. She turned around and was reminded by how stunningly gorgeous Noell was! She had just arrived to take up her scheduled slot, and dressed to impress. She took off her trench coat to reveal a see-through gown, not unlike her own but without the links to her nipple rings. Her ample curves bounced as she settled on the chair next to her. 
 
Keri gawked at the pair of large aureoles spread over Noell’s perky twins! She shook her head and scratched the back of her neck awkwardly. She almost forgot what Noell just asked her. “Not since this morning. Why?”
 
“We were both scheduled for the same time slot. She was supposed to meet me beforehand, but I couldn’t find her.” Noell looked over to the crowd and sent them a wink! She then withdrew a gag ball from her purse.
 
“No toys,” Keri reminded her while pointing to the instruction's pamphlet. “And did you text her?” Keri immediately checked her phone and scrolled through her own messages. There was nothing new from Sena since that morning.
 
Noell shrugged and put the ball gag back in her purse. “Yeah, but no response.”
 
“Weird,” Keri continued scrolling through her messages. The only ones left were a few from her dad, Brutus, and… One from Fynn. It was rare for him to message her about anything other than sex or food. She opened the messages and froze as she read it. 
 
> Since you like spending so much time with Brutus, guess who’s spending time with all the brothers right now?
 
It came with an image. One of Sena on a leash, with a train of men lined up behind her. Judging by the photo, it was taken from behind the curtain.
 
Keri’s hands were shaking as she re-read the message over and over again. Time stood still… Her heart seemed to stop! 
 
“I’ve got to go,” Keri stumbled from her seat and nearly dropped her phone. 
 
“Wait now? Are you ok?” Noell steadied her by placing a hand on her shoulder.
 
Keri clutched onto her phone, and brushed Noell aside. “I’ll be right back!”
2