Chapter 30: Humiliated
358 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a time not so long ago when Keri would have relished the thought of fighting an opponent twice her size. To engage, one on one, a fit behemoth and beat the ever-living shit out of them. Whether in the practice rings or mock fights it didn’t matter, she would look each of her opponents in the eye and live for the thrill of combat.

The years of physical training and martial arts kept her body and mind sharp for the trials she anxiously looked forward too. There were days when she would come home beaten and bloody with a giant grin and a split lip.

She missed that older version of herself, the version that could dance around anyone without lugging around the added girth of her incredible breasts. The version who kept her hair short, and her body constantly toned. The version that enjoyed spending her days and nights venting her frustrations on a punching bag. It was hard to believe that wasn’t so long ago. It was hard to believe she was a voluptuous and constantly lactating bimbo fit for breeding, and constantly having unprotected sex.

The Keri Pryde that ran through the auditorium wasn’t anything like the girl who could bench press twice her own weight, or spend her evenings doing handstand push-ups. Instead, the woman that bared her teeth while running through the curtain, was a well-formed decadent beauty. Her ample curves would make holding her boxing stance difficult, not to mention her tits would present a giant target. Her shoulders had lost some of their bulk, while her hair blossomed down the back of her neck.

It wasn’t just her body that changed, but her mind as well!

Months of indulging indecent orders from her peers had already given her unique cravings. Just the other night she argued with her roommate about the taste of semen, and deciding that strangely… She liked its taste more than its texture.

Being bound to servitude with Fynn Burns had also proven a mockery of her former carnal desires. His salaciousness seemed to bleed into her soul with each and every lust-fuelled sexual exchange. Each morning when she awoke, her belly fluttered, not in hunger but in lewd excitement.

After everything that’s happened, her body seemed stuck in limbo between a trained athlete and pleasure-seeking whore! Oh who am I kidding, Keri wondered to herself. I’m a much better whore than some beaten athlete. At least this way, I get some genuine enjoyment from start to finish. Not to mention… Fynn isn’t so bad. At least he knows how to use his…

Keri shook herself from her own daydreams. What has gotten into me? She knew the answer. Even when she was rushing to save her girlfriend, Fynn’s cock was still on her mind.

She burst through the curtain separation and saw that half the auditorium was filled with closed stalls. An entire wall was set up for pawns to be pinned in place, their legs spread wide. Another section was reserved for milking girls, and Keri realized she wasn’t the only one to have had gene modification to her endowments. Four others were there, with an empty seat between them. They were all having their breasts teased, while one horny guy came to enjoy them.

Semen was everywhere; it was sticking to the floors and dripping down the walls. It was especially disgusting along the walls where the booths were lined up, below the holes for men to enjoy themselves. While several pawns got to enjoy something close to privacy by pleasuring them in their stalls, the rest were laid out in a massive pile of sweaty flesh. The orgy was breathtaking; its odor smacked her right in the face, and Keri was shocked to find Sena at the epicenter of it.

She was clearly drugged, or insane, for she was moaning with exasperated pleasure as multiple men tried to see just how many meaty rods they could fit inside her lower lips.

“Sena…”

“Well look who showed up,” the voice of Fynn Burns froze her in place. How the lumbering giant sneaked up behind her, Keri had no idea.

“You know, I wondered whether you would rush to join her, or try to resist.”

“I…” Keri’s legs twitched. Her clit piercing was vibrating again, it came with such a shock that she nearly pissed herself.

His hands reached around her waist, while a hand glided down her pants. “I’ve got something very special for you to wear, something that’ll keep that loose pussy of yours wet but closed from everyone else.”

“What?” Keri looked down to find in his opposite hand, he carried a large dildo. It was clearly modeled after his own girth, and covered with bumps, ridges, and ribbing. It was even vibrating in his hand. “This is going to slide right up inside you, and it’s not coming out until tonights proceedings are finished. Oh, but don’t worry, see that open chair over there.” He pointed to the empty seat. “That’s all for you; so sit down, and let the machine do its job until those full tits are flat and flabby. Maybe then, I’ll let you enjoy some time with Sena.”
Fynn then ripped open her skirt, and motioned for her legs to spread.

Keri obeyed submissively, and she tensed upon feeling his toy squeezing through her tender folds. She gasped for air, while he choked her a bit, just enough to yoke a bit more excitement.

“I can’t wait to see which of you gets knocked up first. Don’t worry, I’ll take responsibility, but only if you’re a good girl.” Fynn whispered in her ear.

Keri shook something fierce, feeling his plastic phallus reaching all the way to the back of her walls. Her teeth clenched, and she drooled from the immense pleasure.

“Do a really good job tonight, and I just might let Brutus have some fun with you. But because you didn’t tell me about your little tryst, you’re going the rest of the night like this. I’ll fuck you proper tomorrow, if I feel like it.”

“Please… Just fuck me!” Keri’s protests were ignored.

Before she knew it, she was bound to her throne with her tits hanging free, and seethed with pleasure as the suction got to work.

1