Chapter 31: Sub Queen
436 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her warm lips enveloped Fynn’s dildo for several hours before the allotted time had finally come to pass. Its vibrating coils never ceased. Eventually Keri could no longer feel anything at all, her entire body was lathered with sweat, and her sense of time had diminished thanks to the blindfold. Occasionally people would spit on her, and sometimes she could feel something sticky, thick, and warm spurting on her naked flesh.

After a while, she wished they would do it more often, if only to keep her naked flesh warm.

As time proceeded her breasts felt lighter and lighter, until they ached from prolonged milking. Her heart throbbed, her fingers and toes clenched until they cramped, and her endowments wouldn’t stop feeling warm and tingly.

Eventually, someone fed her, or at least, they fed something to her. The warm goo, a mixture of semen and mothers milk, was greedily accepted down her dry throat. She wanted more of it, regardless of the source. Her tongue lapped it against her inner cheeks, and collected the small samples left in her gums.

The sounds of the orgy never relented. Even the noise from the machines around her didn’t do anything to dull the noise. She thought she could make out Sena’s moans from time to time, but that was probably just her mind playing tricks on her. There were so many gasps of pleasure from the orgy pile, and the others from their pens, to make out any one specific voice.

For twelve hours her breasts were suckled dry, while her loins were soaked from repeated orgasms. Keri lost all sense of reason, and had become delirious by the time she was dragged from the chair. Her feet skimmed against the floor while two others carried her through the room. The blindfold slid partly from her eyes, but she had already passed out from the ordeal.

Keri Pryde woke to the smell of grass, the feeling of morning dew against her face, and could barely move a muscle as the sun started to rise.
Her head throbbed, a painful migraine pulsating behind her vision. When she eventually did decide to rise, every muscle in her arms and legs spasmed. She looked down; her breasts were noticeably less perky, and slightly flabby. No doubt, they would regain their healthy form soon enough. Already, she could feel a soothing pressure starting to rise. Hanging heavily from her dark cherry red nipples, a new pair of sapphires were dangling by golden chains. The new piercings were gorgeous, and she realized they weren’t the only ones.

When she tried to move her legs, her inner muscle clenched around the phallus shaped object still lodged within her fertile cove. Piercing her budding clitoris, another smaller ruby hanged from a similar golden chain, its barbel piercing neatly replacing the older one Julie had given her. All three barbell links tingled, and vibrated in subtle rhythms. Keri assumed Julie still had control over them.

“Shit,” she cursed. Reaching down, it took little effort to pull out Fynn’s ‘gift’. Her womanhood was too tired to latch into it firmly. With a wet slurp she was relieved of its presence, and let it fall limply to the sodden earth.

It was then that her taxed mind recognized several burning sensations. There was one just below her belly button, another underneath her right breast, and a bolder one on her lower back. She could even feel one on the inner side of her left leg. Her vision was still fuzzy, she needed to get inside and lay down for a while before properly assessing herself. It was hard to ignore it though. Keri’s fingers reached down feel the bold tattoo drawn on the right side of her torso, neatly below her breast.

Keri couldn’t believe it. Someone had given her several tattoos. The one she was touching was a decorative rank logo with the words ‘Sub Queen’. She was pretty sure the one on her leg said ‘RAW’ in cursive letters.

The ink wasn’t typical, it didn’t leave a rash that needed to be covered. It was likely a special kind that only the university seniors could afford.

“Hopefully it’s temporary,” Keri breathed.

 


 

A shadow enveloped Fynn Burns, its spidery coils reaching down, coiling around his massive shaft, and sucking the semen from his crown. Julie watched, fascinated, as his glossy white seed was siphoned, and then replaced. An oily purple goo ran down the length of the tentacle, glowing in the dark, and refilled his empty balls.

Julie wasn’t sure if it was replacing his genes, enhancing them, or perhaps…corrupted them. Regardless, he seemed to enjoy the feeling of the Skitters blessings running through his shaft. The veins around his rod pulsed, thickening. His meaty mushroom shaped crown grew even more pronounced.

“Fynn, you need to stop,” Julie said. “Any bigger and it’ll explode.”

“Bring me the bitch and her cunt.” His lips were twitching. Thick drool started to drip down his chin. “Tonight, nothing will save them from carrying my prodigy.”

“You truly are hopeless.” Julie Cane motioned for the shadows suckling her teats to stop. They had had enough. She certainly didn’t want them to alter her physical attributes the same way they had to Fynn. They had modifying her body body enough already, turning her breast milk into an aphrodisiac, and greatly modifying the nutritional value. But to make a deal with the Skitters was like flying close to the sun. They’ll gladly take too much, if you let them.

“You still haven’t gotten either of them knocked up, hence you send Sena to the pit to see if that does it. Truly a hopeless sad man you are.” Julie Cane didn’t understand his obsession. Fynn seemed to have made a steeper bargain than she was willing to for whatever deal he made.

“Another word and I’ll—“

“You’ll what?” Julie watched as the shadows wrapped around Fynn’s throat, as if on her side. The shadows seemed to enjoy their squabbling. And besides, there was no way Fynn had the potency to do the job he was so determined to do. Not with all the corruption swimming in his gene-pool. “As long as you accept the Skitters blessings, you’ll never get them pregnant, not unless they are corrupted as well.”

“That’s not what they tell me. If only you listened to them as I do. The secrets they tell me, the real truths of this world, would make you understand your place. You should just get on your knees, and do what they say, like a good little pawn.”

Julie grinned. She knew the truth enough and wasn’t about to let his half-possessed mind to deceive her as well. “Just beware, too much corruption, and you might just become one of them… Or worse.”

“They won't betray me.” He waved her off.

“Sure, sure. Down boys,” the skitters obeyed her commands. “Do you know how to get them under your control?” She asked, as if demonstrating her point.

Fynn gasped as the shadowy mass released his pulsating manhood. Already it was growing another centimeter or two. “How?”

“Simple.” Julie brushed one of the shadows aside, one that wanted to glide up her legs. She covered herself in a loose gown, much to the shadow’s disappointment. “You give them offerings. I already gave them Keri, back at the beginning of the semester. Her new breasts were the product of genetic engineering, and the Skitters own ravishment. They never would have developed so well without their greedy touch. And what have you given them? Other than your seed?”

“Then she’s already corrupted!” He jumped from his seat, his rod still at full strength.

Julie waved a finger in the air. “Not completely, but she is tarnished to a degree. The only way to finish the job would be for her to willingly allow them to use her body, much like what were doing.”

Fynn grumbled at that.

“But then, you would have to risk losing some of the Skitters attention. Or… Maybe if she were to become corrupted, like us, she wouldn’t be so submissive. That’s assuming, of course, that she would even want to accept their blessings. I’ve heard she hates the Skitters, like everyone else.”

Fynn didn’t seem to listen to her. “I want her, I want her to be bound to me forever.”

“You want to abuse her forever, nothing more.”

“Silence witch!”

“Careful, remember who the skitters like more.” The shadows coiled, as if ready to gang up on Fynn.

“That’ll change soon.”

“I know you had her raped before she was assigned to serve you. I know you paid for that pathetic meat head to fuck her like a dog in that classroom. You realize she could be expelled for failing an order?” Julie stepped forward. “Which means, you were willing for that to happen. Maybe even wanted it. Anything for her to become a helpless fool shackled to your whim.”

Fynn remained silent.

“If, for whatever reason, that rumor gets out, I’ll have your dumb fat penis ripped off, and your body hanged upside down for all to see.” She leaned in, the Skitters shadows looming around them. “And heres the thing. No one will give a shit. No one will miss you, in fact, they might even celebrate.”

To his credit, Fynn didn’t stand down.

Julie exhaled a hearty breath. “Once homecoming is over, I expect you to give her back to us, and kindly fuck off.”
He leered down at her, his muscles clenching. “Tell me, if I had to sacrifice my potency for such strength, what have you given up for your beauty?”

“I gave up nothing,” she answered. “I told you already, I give them good offerings. You give them nothing at all.”

It was easy to see that violence was rising to the surface. Fynn’s agitation was about to peak. At the last second, he turned away. “I didn’t make any sacrifices or offerings, only promises. I promised to knock up Keri Pryde, for everything I have, and I intend to see that done.”

“Good luck with that.” Julie fought the urge to laugh. In his current state, he would never succeed.

She watched him leave the room, and the shadows adjusted themselves. The smell was vile, but it was worth tolerating for the blessings they offered.

Once she knew he wasn’t coming back, Julie withdrew a vial and let the shadows fill it with fluid. “No way in hell I’m letting them carry you’re children.”

A humanoid skitter formed behind her, and started whispering in her ear.

“Yes, you can have him as soon as the week is done. Just as we agreed.” Julie spoke back to it.

There was more whispering.

“No, they’re off the menu.”

The whispering was followed up by scratching noises.

Julie paused, thinking for a moment. “What if I gave you a—“

Something like a claw carved into the stone of the wall.

“Fine, you can try to tarnish them again. Just be mindful, she’ll never surrender to you.”

There was more whispering. This time, more eager and excited.

“That would be interesting, if it worked.” Julie watched as a shadowy mass formed on the ground before her, becoming more solid, more oily. Most Skitters appeared humanoid in shape, or as a mass of shadowy tendrils; this one was a bushel of sinewy coils. “Yes, Keri will certainly love you.”

She then looked at the vial and hid it in her cleavage. Looking up at the creature beside her, she undid the sash around her waist. “You are rotten to the core, but I’ll let you enjoy my body, if you give me what I want in turn. Also,” she looked over to Keri’s gift. “You’re going to need to summon another for Sena, or something just as exciting.”

4