Chapter 32: Defeated
279 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling Fynn’s cockhead flaring inside her could only mean one thing, she was about to receive his blessing. Keri squeezed him hard, but her body was long past her own control; she felt like a woman possessed, her thoughts and actions conditioned to sate her man's unending desires. She barely had to tighten her inner muscle’s grip at all to please him.

Fynn had done such a good job reshaping her insides, that she was intimate with every vein and bump on his meaty shaft. She had also grown well accustomed to the feeling of his rampant seed flooding her womanhood. Pinned on all fours, Keri wasn’t able to move, but if she could walk, she would feel just how bloated and full her stomach was all the more.

Her every nerve responded to him, and reciprocated his savage devotion to knocking her up by clenching him harder and harder. Each time he came, her own body convulsed with pleasure, the gateway to her womb drawing up every drop of seed.

She had already decided this was her favorite position; on all fours, feeling his ball sack slamming against her pierced clit, while his hands held firmly to her hips or reached out to play with her sagging tits. Her breasts had grown even more fat and laden with milk since she was punished behind the curtain, and strangely enough, they no longer ached the way they used too. Instead of a growing pain rising to the surface, it was more like a soothing warmth; a blissful fountain drawing itself from a well. Pain had given way to pleasure, and her mammary’s seemed to welcome the change.

Her jewelry dangled heavily against her most sensitive parts, weighing them down, and distracting her occasionally with bouts of sudden vibrations. She had long lost count of the number of orgasms she had endured; her bladder was now completely empty, the floor beneath her legs slippery and wet. No longer able to squirt, Fynn seemed to take that as a bad sign, and he tried to stir her excitement with several slaps to her cheeks. Her rear was burning red after hours of what could only be described as torment.

His rough hands certainly weren’t any good for her new tattoos. The tramp stamp on her lower back was still raw, and she was tired of him adding tally to it. What he was counting and why, she didn’t care. The only thing she cared about, was the next mind breaking orgasm.

“Good girl, how’d you like that!” Fynn adjusted his thrusting. He reached out to grab her throat, and then suddenly pulled her back.

“Stop please, it can’t get any deeper.” Keri didn’t mean it, she wanted him to go deeper. She also wouldn’t mind if he went a lot harder and faster. Feeling his fingers around her throat was also another sensation she was coming to appreciate.

This man, what has he done to me? Keri wondered with a twitchy smile. Choking was definitely something she liked now.

“Let’s test that theory.” Fynn grunted, pressing his hips forward.

“Aaaargh!” Keri could see stars. Fynn’s massive erection squeezed another inch deeper, and his fingers tightened around her throat.
Keri yelped, feeling her back press against his muscular chest and her tits bursting, leaking with nutrients. Clear milky white streams jettisons from her puffy areola’s, and somehow her bladder still had a little to squirt.

Her eyes rolled back, her muscles tensed, and her stomach clenched hard. Her vision faded as her head was left spinning. Even after cumming so many times, each new orgasm was a sensational experience. Raw euphoria erupting from deep within her core, just below the stomach, rising to the surface in tremendous waves of overwhelming pleasure. Each one was violent, unrelenting, and somehow…incredibly enjoyable.

It was starting to get hard to remember things. Key moments of her day flew over her head, as if her life now revolved around Fynn’s manhood, and everything else was superfluous at best. When the fizzling lights before her eyes dissipated, Keri found her body holding slack in Fynn’s grip, and her quivering lower lips spilling with his essence.

“This will make such a special memory.” Fynn loosened his grip, and let Keri fall to the floor.

Her tits slammed hard, and her arms failed to stop her fall. She was left drooling on the floor with her legs shivering and her arms spasming.

“Only two more days of homecoming. I’m going to make the most of it.” Keri could just picture the smile plastered on Fynn’s face, even if she couldn’t see it. “I’m going to make the most of it. How about you?”

“Where’s… Sena…” Keri asked with an exhausted breath. She tried to move or crawl forward, but her feet slipped on the floor, causing her to lay flat on her stomach.

Fynn sat on top of her, and Keri could hear the buzzing of a tattoo needle.

Another tally… Keri supposed she was thankful. He only did that when he was finished. She could have the slutty tattoo’s removed later, if she wanted to be rid of them.

“Sena is currently where you’re supposed to be. In class. So you better get cleaned up and hurry, I’d hate to have to explain to yours sisters that you were too lazy to keep up with your school work.” Fynn finished working on her back, and then proceeded to leave her there, drooling in bliss.

Keri swallowed her anger. There would be time for revenge later.

An hour or so passed before she tried to summon the strength to crawl again. Fynn was right about one thing, she was too lazy to clean herself up and present herself to class. So instead, Keri crawled over to Fynn’s bed, and laid her head on the pillow. She hoped he wouldn’t return until tomorrow. Then again, she wouldn’t be completely against him coming again that night.

She was struggling to remember why she needed to go to class anyway.

Her eyes closed, and her mind drifted away. In her dreams she was in a boxing ring, or basking in the sun with Brutus and Sena, naked and enjoying the breeze.

At some point, someone did enter the room. Keri somehow felt their presence, before hearing them open and close the door. She opened her eyes, hoping to find a hulking brute with a massive erection ready to fuck her silly again. Instead, she could make out a slender silhouette of a woman, and she had company.

Keri arched her back, then rolled over, only to find the woman leaning over her. She was fast, and somehow strong enough to pin her in place.

“Sweet Keri,” her voice was rich and sultry, and her breath smelled of perfume. Her entire body carried a whiff of spice and ambrosia, it made it harder for Keri to concentrate, and she felt the urge to relax and let whatever was about to happen just happen.

There was another shadowy figure in the room, one that seemed to follow the newcomer. It definitely wasn’t her shadow; it was too large and lanky for that. Its arms were too long, its fingers like twisting coils.

Keri was frightened to look at it, but each time her eyes tried to focus on the haunting shade, it became harder to see. Perhaps it was just a figment of her imagination. After all, it was only a shadow…

“You like her don’t you,” the woman’s voice was distant, it didn’t seem directed at her, as if she were talking to someone else in the room.
Keri felt the woman leaning close, and then was surprised to feel something warm and heavy laying against her stomach.

“Oh Keri,” the woman’s voice was throbbing with excitement. “Get ready, I’ve been waiting to do this for a long time.”

“Do… What?” Keri’s tongue was wet, and so too was her lower lips. A pink fog seemed to float around her, and it became even harder to concentrate. The woman touching her skin made her flesh feel more electric, and when she gently pinched her nipples, there was a newborn sensation.

Keri moaned, and with that pleasure came a new realization. Her nipples were even more sensitive than her precious lower pearl.

“What is happening to me?” Keri’s voice was clear for the first time in hours, and yet it was ignored.

The newcomer smiled, chuckled at her confusion, then leaned in to kiss her. Their tongues intertwined, and Keri lost the will to try and make sense of anything.

Something pressed against her lower lips, a hand cradled her right breast, and the woman’s mouth never parted. At some point, the shadow in the room seemed to change shape, and no longer hovered behind the stranger. Instead, the shadow seemed to follow Keri’s shivering body as something inserted itself into her gaping flower.

“You’re so loose, don’t worry, I’ll fix that.” The woman sounded sincere, even caring.

Keri didn’t believe her, she didn’t believe any of this was happening. This was just a strange dream, like several others before. There was no way this woman had a real ripened fruit. But… Keri couldn’t help but notice that it felt real. The way it pulsated and twitched made it all the more convincing.

“Is that a real…” Keri started to ask the moment their lips parted. She tried to look down, past the woman’s large breasts and toned stomach, to look at the elongated protrusion linking them together.

The woman’s hands shifted, one coming to rest firmly over her stomach, the other reaching to grip her throat. “Oh, I assure you… This is very real.”

A blinding white shock took hold, and Keri seethed as something warm flushed against her cervix. Her teeth chattered as that warmth began to spill over, and her vision started to clear.

Julie Cane looked down at her, and the thing between her legs definitely wasn’t fake. It wasn’t natural either, the way it moved inside her betrayed its legitimacy. It felt more like a twisting organism, than a solid mass. It sought out every pleasure point and g-spot, even helping to create new ones, and whatever spurted from its head felt more lively and hot than a man’s usual glaze.

“Just hold…still…and…enjoy this.” Julie’s body was wracked by her own convulsing, and Keri’s eyes grew wide. She could feel it, she could feel her older sister’s orgasm deep inside.

What is she filling me with? Keri’s eyes floated back. Her heart thudded beneath her breast, and when she came this time, the climax was too strong. She didn’t last much longer, blacking out while feeling something spilling all over her defeated body.

2