Chapter 20: Monica
51 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why did I take this job? Monica wondered. Of course she knew the answer. How could she refuse an offer from Konrad, the Konrad, the man of myth. Still, this particular job was well beneath her usual skill set. It was also below her usual pay grade, but the rep alone would make it worth her time.

Born in the scrappy and impoverished Valia district, Monica’s youth was spent learning how to pickpocket in the markets with her Lamia friends. Once she was thirteen, she ran away from home, and decided to live with the Lamia in the neighboring district. It was a simpler time then, but still miserable in different ways.

Once she turned sixteen she killed for the first time; it was a gangster wannabe who wanted to rape her. She had to run away again after that.
Monica supposed her career officially started at seventeen, shortly after staining her fingers with blood. She joined a fixer crew in the Mira district. There, they made a decent living doing odd jobs for specialized clientèle. For four years she earned a rep for being reliable. A body needed to be smuggled out of someones home, no problem. A pimp needed to be put down, easy. Corporate plans needed to be stolen from inside an executive’s home, Monica could do that in her sleep; often right after sleeping with them to get inside their home.

But there was one job that was her calling. She had the time of her life killing rapists and kidnappers, so much so that her crew got the chance to move up in the world. But that could only last for so long. Things went to hell for a while, having suffered a few close calls. She lost her crew once, and then had to run away from another after the boss got a little too interested in her. Switching from crew to crew took its toll, but it was better than working alone.

Once she made it to her mid-twenties, having blossomed into a beautiful woman, she took on a new line of work. Returning to her home district, Monica set up a new kind of crew, and thanks to a certain succubus helper, their profits soared. Anything that needed to be handled under the table, well mostly anything, they took care of.

Once things got too dangerous, they moved their enterprise to Theodulf, then downgraded to Vylear, before having to set up a new crew of heavy hitters to take on Livila’s underground markets. She learned how to manage gambling dens, and seduce lucky patrons to lose all their Dyulings. If she were really lucky, she got her hands on a Royal Syni or two. Most nights she stuffing her purse with a combination of silver and copper seeds, along with the Dyulings.

At age twenty eight, Monica had wooed a nobleman, and with her succubus lover by her side, they managed to become that nobelmans personal fixers. That didn’t last long, wasn’t supposed too, and after having to be a call girl for years on his behalf to gather intel on his targets, she eventually had enough. Using her charms to get into her targets homes so that she could rob them, or worse, often meant having to sleep with them. It was fun at first, but after reaching thirty, she was getting tired of the meaningless sex.

Too bad her lover wasn’t.

After her noble client's demise, her crew split. She then had to find new associates. She was about to throw in the towel, maybe start a new gambling den somewhere, or take her savings and try her luck running an actual legitimate business. That was until she got the call from her newest associate.

She was surprised he didn’t want her to kill anyone, or sleep with anyone for intel. She would’ve even settled for a simple theft at this point.

No, he wanted her to do something so humiliating, it never even crossed her mind.

He wanted her to be a janitor!

It was of course a ruse to infiltrate the university. She would get new orders, eventually. But until then, she really needed to let off some steam. Turns out, even faculty were allowed to compete in some of the campus athletics. She never expected to be one upped by a filthy wolfkin though!

This bitch, I’m going to destroy her. Monica rose her fists to her chin. Her top was sticking to her wet skin, her leggings coming loose at the seam.

Wolfkin, they were usually so quick and crafty, but Monica had never seen one so determined. They usually liked to engage in numbers, and rarely fought head on like this. This one was different though, this Junipor seemed to enjoy the thrill of the fight. Clearly, she wasn’t bashful, with her tits hanging freely in the air for all to see. She wasn’t giving up, far from it, she wanted blood.

Good. Monica wiped the blood from the corner of her lip. Otherwise this would be boring.

Just as Monica rushed forward to grapple her again, she felt a flutter running up her leg, and a brush of warm air against the back of her neck. Suddenly, she could feel a titillating tingle running slowly all the way down from her collarbone to her stomach, and then begin to glide even lower.

Shit not now!

There was another pinching pressure, and then she could feel a wet kiss on her shoulder.

Shit shit shit, please not now…

That’s when it came like a thief in the night. A pleasurable rush of endorphins and a surge of excitement rose from deep in her gut. She could already feel the warmth spreading between her legs, running down her thighs.

Her entire body felt like it was on fire; her nipples stiffened, and a thick bead of sweat strolled down her cleavage. She started to lose focus, which made it even easier for the wolfkin to pin her to the floor.

 


 

~ I've got a guitar on my back, a voice that shakes the sky ~
~ With every chord I strike, I dare to defy ~
~ The corporate overlords, the system's chains ~
~ My music is the weapon, my heart the flame ~

 

Monica sat half drunk at the bar, her arms felt heavy against the counter top. Listening to the music booming from the jukebox was a helpful distraction from the dull aching pain in her shoulder blades after a stupid wrestling match. She was still feeling the aftershocks of her ordeal, plus there was a post-coital bliss after a long night of lovemaking that saturated her tired muscles. She was so exhausted she craved a smoke.
Sitting next to her, the very same wolfkin who sparred with her in the ring glared at her in confusion.

“So… Why did you fall apart like that?” Junipor asked. “Don’t tell me that was natural. You better not have thrown the fight.”
Monica decided she liked her, in a way. The girl was feisty, strong, and a little too blood thirsty for her own good; she reminded her of herself. There was real potential there.

“I may have made a big mistake,” Monica answered after finishing off her pint. She waved the bartender to give her another. It was convenient that their were several restaurants on campus grounds, although their choice of refreshment was lacking.

“Clearly?” Junipor voiced it oddly, as if on the verge of a question.

“I fell in love with a succubus…” Monica sighed after the confession. Her chest felt heavy, and her hands gripped the pint handle tightly.

“Wait, what?” Junipor raised a brow.

Monica continued. “And she needed to be elsewhere, far away, but wanted to keep in touch, so she offered me a way to be with her, at least in part.”

Monica watched as Junipor tried to comprehend just what she was saying. When realization dawned, her eyes lit up. “Are you saying she hexed you?”

“Yes, she could use hexing magics. Most Cubi can, once they mature enough.” Monica felt another flutter between her legs. She squeezed her thighs shut, sensing the vibrations coming. “Did a good job, she did.”

Junipor’s ears twitched. “So how does that work? Just how did she hex you?”

Monica waited for another pint to be filled before starting this story. “So first off, I’m sorry for not giving you the fight you most clearly deserved. You see, whenever my love wants to…remind me of her affections, she can make it so that I can feel her…pleasuring herself, and it works both ways as well.”

Junipor’s ears straightened as high as they could go. Her tail was frozen and looked disheveled, as if a lightning bolt had struck her. “And so on the ring…”

“Apparently, my lover decided to really sate herself… She likely dragged someone else into it as well. And at that exact moment, no less. Not really her fault, its not like she knew I was fighting in a foxy boxing match. If she did, she might’ve worked even harder to get me on my knees. It can get annoying sometimes.” Monica twitched. Apparently her succubus was lonely right now…again. It wasn’t like she could just reach out and contact her. She would need a telepath for that, or access to the net; The former was expensive, the later required implants that she was not willing to get.

Junipor sat back in her seat. “I’m just surprised.”

“So anyway, I’ll gladly fight you in a re-match whenever you want.” Monica took a large gulp from her mug, then cracked her knuckles.

“No thanks,” Junipor got up from her seat. “Not really in the mood, and besides I’ve got to work.”

Monica wasn’t happy to hear that. “Oh come on. Take the day off, drink with me. Hell, I’ll pay you.”

“I doubt a janitor can afford that.”

“Such a prude,” Monica watched as Junipor put on her uniform jacket. She knew the wolfkin was a military recruiter, and a fine looking one at that, but she doubted there was a surge of students eager to hash out terms of service this late at night.

So where are you going? Monica wondered.

“Whatever you say,” Junipor mouthed an additional word under her breath, one that was clearly an insult.

Monica watched her leave, then leaned on the table while the music kept playing.

“Can I get you anything else?” The bartender asked as he approached. He was a fine looking man, and definitely had some orc in his blood. His light green skin, broad physique, and strong jawline only seemed to fuel his masculinity.

A thought crossed her mind, a way to get back at her lover for so rudely interrupting her day. There were plenty of rumors about orcs and half-orcs, and she had experience enough to know they were true. Her eyes sparkled while she leaned forward. “Hey, I may have had one too many. Any chance you could help a girl home?”

2