11. Let the games begin
738 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a little while, Hai Jingyi was beginning to come to terms with this whole thing being a terrible idea, granted it was fun holding reality in one's hand and shifting it to ones will but after encountering The Virus, he was he was pretty sure he was over it. 

Man need only meet the equivalent of the devil  once to reassess his life choices and what had he done with his life?

In his time here and in no particular order, he had;

Bent his most profitable character, Tai Qiang who now probably thought it was fine to court him after Hai Jingyi made a spectacle of himself practically clinging to him like some desperate maiden...

( Ĭ ^ Ĭ )

brought a virus that could potentially destroy his world, 

 Щ(º̩̩́Дº̩̩̀щ)

Become the target of all who wanted his power because he had told them they were the ultra-secret techniques of this former body's dead master, Master Na Nuan.

Not to mention being responsible for scripting countless calamities that had happened or would happen, if anyone ever found out they'd wear his head on a stake and he wouldn't even have the right to be mad!

(_ _|||)

and now kneeling before Tai Shu Qiu he was apparently being made this sect Third eldest brother...

Actually, that was pretty awesome.

It was a great title.

In a sense he felt like a great Xia entrusted with the fate of a great sect and the ceremony though simple was really beautiful. 

The two brothers, like twin jades stood as tall the Jade peak while the west wind carrying lotus petals blew a fragrant breeze in their direction, making their robes dance in a graceful sway. From an outsiders perspective two immortals were welcoming a grand nobleman to the Celestial court.

He had to credit himself for making such a beautiful world.

The calm breeze carried the quiet trill of a nightingale as golden sun-rays danced in the breeze casting a soft light on the two brothers their swords gleaming at their sides really as they faced him.

Sect Lord Tai Shu-Qiu spoke,

"Brother Hai Jingyi under this you will look after the other members of the family — the physical, the mind and the vital — and take care of them. Mind their mistakes and set them on the path to new life and enlightenment."

Such pretty words and heavy responsibility.

This was the equivalent of an adoption, now he could represent their sect when called off to missions, tournaments and even fight in battles and what not, he was basically part of the family and yes, it was to deter any other sects with half the mind to kidnap him in his sleep and use whatever means necessary to make him spill the 'Lost Secrets of the  Mysterious Hongfengfuang sect' and then execute him so that only they can may know them.

 Thus this ceremony was basically declaring him to be an official member of the Jade sect so if anyone tried anything, they would have to answer to them.

Hai Jingyi felt very loved.

 

The only downside was that he had been fine being a squatter; doing his chores and annoying Tai Qiang, now he actually had to work and care about his image so as not to bring shame upon his sect... 

Really, why was the universe so damn annoying?

I had coded you to be better than this, why are you treating me so?

Well, he was rather excited to be an Elder, he liked the title but one had to remember; he wasn't staying here forever, so why let them become emotionally invested in his self?

That was a poor investment that would probably end in everyone crying

"Master, where did you go?" Wen Xia would probably cry

Yan Yang would shed bitter tears and what state would be his self declared boyfriend be in after he left?

Sure he had already decided this relationship would go nowhere.

He wouldn't let any feelings grow.

There would be no spring, only cold winter, though he had to take in Tai Qiangs feelings into consideration, of course, he'd be in severe shock if he just poofed and vanished right in front of him...actually, what if he had to die to go back to his reality?

That damned virus should have given him more details before going off and declaring that they were sworn enemies fated to battle...wasn't he just a feedback error? 

Honestly, he clearly wasn't one of his creations, he would never create the equivalent of a yandere simulator gone horribly wrong and why did he have the personality of Headmaster Monokuma?

Well, he could deal with that later.

For now, he'd focus on what was right before him and push through one way or another.

He stood bowing to Eldest brother Tai Shu-Qiu and Tai Qiang, the two brothers had an incredibly happy glow in their eyes Tai Shu-Qiu was happy to have another brother in his circle and Tai Qiang looked very proud of Hai Jingyi.

It made Hai Jingyi feel very guilty for wanting to leave but he didn't let it show on his face, he smiled as bright as he ever had because even though he was dealing with an existential crisis, that was his problem and nobody else's,

He wouldn't dampen the mood.

"Many thanks, brother Tai Shu-Qiu, this disciple will not disappoint," he stood up straight meeting their eyes cheerful determination bright in his.

He had made up his mind he would make the most of his time here; teach Wen Xia and Yan Yang to be the greatest cultivators they could be, make the Jade peak the most reputable sect in this world and find a suitable rebound for Tai Qiang so that he doesn't feel too bad when he goes home,

a good plan.

Now he just needed to tell exactly where in the storyline they were and beat the virus before he made his first move.

A simple feat for a God.

           

So I'll just be dropping in some art every now and then just for fun!

     

21