A Dragon’s Tail [E]
1.2k 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scarlet's tail wound its way into my pants. She stopped when it touched my penis, which had gotten hard.

 

"Yeah, I have one," I told her, my cheeks red. "I have both, actually."

 

"O-oh," Scarlet said. "Okay. But I don't know what my tail will do. I've never done this with a man."

 

"That's fine," I told her. "Besides, I am looking for someone anyway."

 

"You are?" She asked.

 

"Yep," I replied. "You know that harpies have the one-year time limit, right?"

 

"Oh yeah," Scarlet said. "I forgot about that." Then she shivered as her tail caressed my pelvis, pulling down my shorts.

 

Then I gasped as it poked the entrance to my vagina. Then it wiggled around, slowly and carefully sliding inside.

 

My legs went limp and I dropped. Scarlet, already sitting on the ground, caught me in her arms. I ended up flopped on top of her chest with my head resting between her large mounds. I squirmed as her tail continued sliding deeper into me.

 

"Fuck," I said. It was many times more sensitive than I had expected. My hard dick rubbed against Scarlet's pussy as her tail wiggled around within me.

 

"Are you okay?" Scarlet asked, worried.

 

"I'm fine," I answered, panting slightly. "It's just more sensitive than I was expecting."

 

"Oh, alright," Scarlet said. "Then I'll keep going." She pushed her tail farther in, hitting something within me. I let out a low moan as the constant stimulation sent waves of pleasure along my nerves.

 

"W-what was that?" I asked, panting.

 

"Your cervix," Scarlet replied. "I would think you would know you're own biology."

 

I tried to say something else to her, but I couldn't as her tail pushed even deeper. I felt it pushing against the walls of my womb, coiling around and around to fit more.

 

Her tail had started at a little more than the thickness of a finger, but now it was several inches wide. Its girth spread me wide, much wider than I thought possible.

 

Then, all of a sudden, Scarlet lifted me a little, positioned me, and brought my dick into her pussy. That combined with her tail wiggling around in my insides, almost brought me to an orgasm. I made several, very embarrassing and lewd noises.

 

"W-wait!" I stammered, making Scarlet pause. "I don't want to get you pregnant."

 

"I thought harpies could do that 'false egg' thing," Scarlet said.

 

"Only females can," I told her. "Well, it's the female parts that do it."

 

"Is that so?" Scarlet asked. "Well, I have a spell anyway. Let me cast it." She muttered a few words and a wave of heat washed through both our bodies. "Now we're all good."

 

Then her tail moved, pushing into my womb and pushing my body into hers. I moaned as the pleasure rolled through me, resting comfortably in Scarlet's ample bosom.

 

At last, the relentless motions of her tail brought me to the peak of ecstasy. I came, fluids squirting all over Scarlet's tail and filling up her pussy.

 

I lay there, panting. After several minutes, she lifted me with her arms and pulled her tail out of me with a lewd sound. Then a blast of searing heat momentarily enveloped us, completely cleaning up the whole mess we had made, both inside and outside.

 

"Thank you," She told me. "Without you, this would have gone on for ten more minutes."

 

"Glad I could help," I said. "And it was fun, too."

 

"We should probably get back though," Scarlet pointed out. "They're probably wondering where we are."

 

"Yeah," I agreed. We left the bathroom and headed back toward our dorm.

 

Along the way, Scarlet stopped and asked, "Would you want to be mating partners?"

 

I turned bright red. I knew that was a thing in this world, although it was mostly only the dragons that did it. It was when two individuals got together to have sex, similar to friends with benefits.

 

"S-sure," I said, a little flushed. Scarlet smiled and continued walking, taking my hand in hers. I followed behind her, a little dazed.

 

But hey, at least now I'm closer to doing it before the deadline.

28