Essence Bonding [E]
1.2k 9 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we returned to our dorm, Charlotte and Ava were already there. Charlotte's eyes flicked to our hands and smirked at us. Ava didn't notice. I sat down on my bed and stretched out my wings.

 

"Where have you been?" Our spider roommate asked teasingly.

 

"Someone challenged me to a duel," I informed her, trying my best not to blush. "A non-magic one."

 

"Did you win?" Ava asked, looking up from a book she was reading. It looked to be one about alchemy.

 

"She did," Scarlet replied for me. "Easily too."

 

"So, are you good at all kinds of combat, then?" Charlotte asked.

 

"Kind of?" I answered. "I'm good at magic and hand-to-hand combat, but using weapons isn't easy for me."

 

"Oh, that makes sense," Ava said. "Do your wings get in the way?"

 

"Yep," I replied.

 

"Oh, have you two looked at the brochure thingy?" Charlotte asked me and Scarlet.

 

"No," Scarlet answered. "What is it?"

 

"It's this thing that lists all the classes they have here," Charlotte explained. "Pretty cool."

 

"Let's take a look then," I said. Charlotte handed over one of the booklets and Scarlet took it. She opened it up and sat down next to me so we could look over it together.

 

Charlotte was smirking at us.

 


 

Several days later, during another time when Scarlet's constitution came back to bite her, something strange happened.

 

Her tail was deep inside me, pushing and squirming around, while her pussy squeezed down on my dick. I thrust in and out of her, drawing closer to the peak of the pleasure.

 

"I'm close," Scarlet whispered into my ear, her breath sending shivers down my spine. "Ready?"

 

I nodded and thrust one last time, poking a little bit into Scarlet's womb. She let out a low moan as she orgasmed while I released my load inside her. I came a lot, filling her up.

 

Then a sudden burst of energy surged from my body, going straight out my cock. That brought on another orgasm for both of us as an image appeared in my mind.

 

An ethereal blue wheel with six spokes formed, mist coming off of it. Then another one appeared, this one pinkish red with only three spokes.

 

A chain also appeared, one end the color of the first wheel and the other end the color of the second, with the colors blending in the middle. The two ends snapped onto one of the spokes of their respective colored wheels.

 

"What the heck?" I asked, confused. "What was that?"

 

"That was an Essence bond," Scarlet said, her voice filled with awe.

 

"A what?" I asked.

 

She went on to explain how people with sufficient strength could form an unbreakable bond with another person. This was the chain that I saw. Each person had a wheel with a certain amount of bond bases. Most people had either none, one, two, or maybe three if they were strong.

 

The strongest had four and around one in every ten thousand had five.

 

I had six.

 

An Essence bond connected two people together forever, something akin to marriage. And that was what had just happened between me and Scarlet.

 

Once she explained it to me, I leaned into her.

 

"What?" She asked.

 

"I get to stay with you forever," I answered, burying myself in her chest. She smiled and hugged me as well.

 

Love was awesome.

 

In case you're wondering, the constitutions of the main characters are listed in the glossary.

34