Chapter 28
813 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28

Nestled against each other in the bathtub, Tatsuya asked "What time is it now?" To which he heard Suu respond "Actually, it's past noon right now," she said, her voice tinged with surprise.

He paused, astonished himself at just how much time had passed. 'It seems I was more pent up than I realized,' he mused silently. Back in his home world, there was no way he would have lasted this long under normal circumstances.

At most, he could go on for 40 minutes or so, if he maintained a cool head. But here, he felt like an enhanced version of a pornstar. He attributed this newfound stamina to his chakra and the unique properties of his body in this world.

Contemplating his physical body and chakra, Tatsuya decided to conduct further experiments once he returned home. There was still so much he didn't understand about his own body, and it seemed his system wasn't going to provide any information unprompted.

Noticing his furrowed brow, Suu sensed he might be thinking about what they did before or even harboring regrets. A twinge of guilt pricked at her conscience thinking that. 

She didn't feel he had taken advantage of her. On the contrary, she felt like she had taken advantage of him as despite his prior warnings, she had been the one to initiate things, driven by her own curiosity and desire for a breakthrough in her abilities.

'Why are you lying to yourself, woman? Just admit you've got the hots for him, and you were too pent up to resist,' she thought grimly.

Suu couldn't pinpoint the reason behind these feelings, but she knew the chakra had merely provided her with the opportunity to be more vocal about her desires and the courage to act on them.

Normally, it should be unfathomable for a woman of her stature and age to be so captivated by such a young man. Yet, there was an inexplicable allure about him that drew her in, though she couldn't quite identify what it was.

Thankfully, their encounter had gone rather quite smoothly, considering the million ways Suu could think, it going awry. Somehow, she had been able to get the best possible path.

She had also initially anticipated the sex to be subpar or lackluster, questioning how much skill a virgin could truly possess. However, having experienced it firsthand, she could confidently declare it as one of the most pleasantly surprising "not meeting your expectations" moments of her life.

As she reflected on their tryst, Suu found herself wondering, 'Is he even a virgin?' She couldn't fathom how someone could be this adept at sex without any prior experience.

Deciding to cut through the chase, Suu directly asked, "Were you a virgin before, Tatsuya?"

Startled from his thoughts, Tatsuya pondered for a moment before responding with a question of his own. "What do you think? Was I?"

"Well, I initially thought you were, but now I'm not so sure. However, I'm leaning more towards you not being a virgin," Suu replied. She didn't attach much importance to his virginity, considering it inconsequential in the case of men.

"Well... you're wrong about that. I was indeed a virgin, although not anymore," he admitted, telling a half-truth. While his body was technically virgin before, his mind certainly wasn't.

"Oh!" Suu nodded, suddenly feeling an unexpected flutter in her stomach at the thought of being the one to take his virginity. Although she had just dismissed virginity as inconsequential for men, it still brought a sense of satisfaction knowing she was his first.

'Oh gosh, what am I thinking? I'm not a young girl anymore,' she inwardly chided herself.

"So...how was I? Umm... Did you like it?" Suu asked, feeling embarrassed to ask directly but too curious about his thoughts, knowing it was his first time.

Tatsuya gave her a pointed look. "Are you really asking this?"

"...Yes?" she replied timidly.

She felt him take an exaggerated breath before suddenly pulling her close and grabbing her left breast, eliciting a pleasured gasp from her. "Are you forgetting your own charm, Suu-san? Or did you not see yourself in the mirror? How could anyone not like having sex with you, a golden MILF?"

Hearing his words, she felt her cheeks burn. It had been nearly a decade since someone paid her such an intimate compliment, But….

"What is a MILF?" She asked, confused.

"Oh, you don't know that? Well… it's a term often used to describe an attractive woman who has children, it's an acronym," he explained.

"Oh… I wasn't aware of that," she said, her expression shifting to one of surprise, thinking people invent anything nowadays.

"Did you find me like that before we..? Like a... MILF," she asked teasingly.

'Hmm, how should I answer this? If I say no, it'll maintain my image as the good boy and potentially make her feel fully responsible for today's events since she's older and it was her decision to continue. But if I say yes, it might make her feel less guilty and would reveal my own interest in her, easing at least some guilt she might have,' Tatsuya considered internally.

He paused for a moment, considering his response carefully. "Well, let's just say you've always been an attractive woman in my eyes, Suu-san," he replied with a playful smirk, "And as for whether I thought of you like that or not... I'll leave that to your imagination."

Her lips curled up in an arc as she heard his answer, and she replied, "You're quite handsome yourself, Tatsuya."

Both of them smiled at each other and proceeded to clean up their bodies from the sweat and their juices.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of a door opening, startling them both. Thankfully, it wasn't the door to their bathroom.

"Most likely Ino has woken up. I should go, and you can continue washing up here while I explain the situation to her," Suu suggested, exiting the tub.

"Sure, I'll be out in five minutes," Tatsuya replied, watching Suu leave the bathroom.

After five minutes, he walked out fully dressed and refreshed, seeing Ino's mother talking with her daughter in the living room.

As he approached them, Tatsuya overheard Ino asking, "But Mom, why did I fall asleep suddenly? And why is my memory so blurry?"

He noticed Suu's uncomfortable expression, clearly not enjoying lying to her daughter's face. Deciding to help her out, he interjected, "It's because of my cake, Ino."

Suu looked a little surprised, thinking he was going to reveal the truth.

"But why would I fall asleep eating your cake?" Ino asked, confused.

"Well…I tried something new with the recipe for the cake, infusing it with a potent energy supplement akin to the Akimichi clan's pills. Normally, it should have provided a boost without issue. However, because of your exhaustion from the training, the sudden influx of energy caused your body to respond unpredictably. Your sugar levels spiked dangerously high before plummeting rapidly, resulting in temporary unconsciousness," he explained apologetically, as if filled with genuine remorse. "I am sorry, I shouldn't have experimented with you like that."

"Eh? Something like that happened." Ino was astonished; she didn't know just eating a cake would make her faint.

'He's quite skilled at deception,' Suu mused to herself. 'Even I'd have trouble knowing if he's lying or not.'

"You needn't worry about me, Tatsuya. If it's any better. It was just like an afternoon nap for me. Plus, thanks to your cake, I feel incredibly energized now," Ino reassured him with a genuine smile.

'I need to make her less gullible, otherwise she would be easily deceived in the future' Suu thought seriously.

Seeing that smile, even Tatsuya felt a little bad lying to her, but he couldn't actually tell her the truth either. 'Tell her that I fucked your mom while you slept? Well, that would be just traumatizing for her,' he thought wryly.

Afterward, the three of them engaged in conversation for a while longer before he bid his farewells.

Just as he was about to leave, he heard Ino saying, "But Mom... why are your legs trembling?" It nearly made him trip, but thankfully, he had good balance.

x . X . x

Returning home, Tatsuya's mind turned toward the mission at hand. The chime of "mission complete" hadn't yet sounded within his thoughts. It appeared that Suu might not have fully accepted him as her lover in her mind, or perhaps she simply needed time to process her thoughts.

Unsure, he decided to wait a day for the results before making any decisions.

Upon reaching his house, he entered just like he always did but suddenly stopped in his tracks, sensing an unfamiliar presence.

Entering the meeting room, his expression suddenly hardened as he saw who was inside.

"Oh! Tatsuya-chan. You finally came. I was just waiting for you," a whiny voice said as if speaking through his nasal passages.

It was Yami Hyuga.

- x - X - x -

Join Patreon for Advance Chapters.

Link: patreon.com/Nexusprimodius 

44