Arc 1-Chapter 4
501 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 - [ The World's Game: Hero of the End ]


Once upon a time, I was once an Otaku. I was an addict in watching many animes, listening to anime songs and vocaloid. I also liked to read mangas, light novels and web novels. I was once an Otaku... and I'm still an Otaku if I just didn't freaking died!

I would really miss the great otaku culture!

Anyway, I shouldn't be complaining about missing important anime shows and great animes that would be released in the future. Right now, there is really an important matter that I learned. A great great great matter!

Demon Emperor Luno Apocalisse Arkavelnias, I already know why that Arkavelnias Surname sounded so déjà vu and why does it ring a bell in my mind. After hearing the names of my supposed to be siblings and the name of my Father, I know that I am in a fucked up situation.

Once upon a time, I was an Otaku... An Otaku who has also some Otaku friends like me. They also like reading web novels and light novels. I once have a friend who was really really weird. She has a strange hobby that my other friends didn't really understand. She like making fan arts of characters from those light novels. She really liked to ship different characters. She was really a rabid yaoi fan girl.

There was a novel that she really liked a lot. It was also popular to my other friends. They would always talk about the Novel.

The World's Game: Hero of the End. It was a very popular Novel for some time before it was replaced by other popular novels. It was a Fantasy Novel with a common premise of a Hero Defeating the Demon Lord.

The Hero was an orphan commoner who lived in a town within the borders of the human territory. One day the demons attacked and destroyed the town only leaving him, his two childhood friend and the only son of the Baron.

The Hero wasn't really sad when the demons have attacked the town since his two childhood friends are the only one who was nice at him. His two childhood friends are also an Orphan but unlike him, chubby has a grandpa and his childhood sweetheart has an aunt and uncle who was now dead.

After that they were moved to a new town. The son of the baron swore that he would take revenge. Some years has passed as they struggle on living and the hero was now a C rank adventurer. He decided to follow his friends and enroll to the prestigious magic academy to become more powerful and learn Magic. They work hard to earn a lot of money to travel to central continent. Unfortunately the Hero barely pass the test and become the weakest student. Along with his childhood friend chubby, they were bullied a lot by nobles just like the other commoners. In the magic academy other than status discrimination, there are a lot of discrimination. The Hero's life in the Magic Academy is difficult. There was also the son of baron getting jealous because he liked the hero's childhood sweetheart. One day the Magic Academy was attacked by the demons and he activated his deus ex machina and saved a lot of people. After that the Holy Church arrived and the seer declaring the Hero, the Hero who would saved everyone and eradicate the Evils of this world and would help in bringing the Eternal Peace.

That novel, was a really really long novel.

It was unfortunate that the main villain's name is Luno Apocalisse Arkavelnias. The fated Demon Lord who would be defeated by the Hero. The novel is popular for quite some time because it wasn't an ordinary Hero defeating the Demon Lord story. Before the Hero can defeat the Demon Lord, he needed to gather his allies and unite all of the races in defeating the monsters and demons. The Heroes path wasn't a rainbow colored sunshine as he defeated the villains, in the end the novel is a tragedy.

A lot of readers curse the author of that damn novel. One of them was my really weird Otaku Friend who was heartbroken since her OTP end up dying. My other friends are not also happy with the Novel's Ending.

My friends, I would really miss them a lot. I would really like to see them again but meh, I have no plan of dying so soon. I don't want to go in Afterlife so suddenly if that thing really exists.

On the Novel, The Demon Lord is the last last boss. His twelve children are the last bosses and his subordinates are the bosses. The Hero would certainly enter in a freaking hell difficulty. Thankfully, I am not the Protagonist of that novel and I am not a Hero. I was lucky that I wasn't the Hero, it was just unfortunate that I'm a Villain Character.

Am I really a Villain Character? From what I know from the novel, Prince Noir Ignotus Arkavelnias is only a name who was mentioned for a few times by his siblings from what I remembered from the contents of that novel.

" Heh... You remind me of him.. Hero. "

" Him? "

" Oh yes, him.. Our dearest little brother. So weak and pitiful, always trying hard his best, always struggling to climb up. So ambitious, in the end he died at the age of 10 summers after his shameful defeat. "

----------------------

" Human, a Hero, even a Cambion... There's no difference you are all disgusting. Just like how you want to purge all of us.. I want this world to be clear of your presence. "

-------------------

" Hero, play with us? My little brother and I are bored~ "

" Sister.. Please take the battle seriously, Emperor Luno ordered us to Kill the Hero. "

" Such a killjoy! I really miss Ignotus! He was really entertaining and fun to play with! "

----------------

" We the demons are a strong race, our true name is a sign of weakness but we reveal it proudly and with no shame. Unlike the other races who was creating such useless nonsense to hide their name. Soulmates... Such elvish nonsense! "

" You talk a lot. Are you distracting me? "

" No, I just like to tell stories.. Other than battling strong opponents, I really liked to talk. Anyway listen to this, Ignotus abandoned his true name....It was such a shame that he did that. Most of us didn't know his reason other than Fina and Wallace. "

He was really a character that was mentioned for a few times by his siblings. Can I really consider him as a villain character or a mob character? He even died when he was just a ten years old. That is really fucked up since I am now that character. I am screwed, I don't want to die.

Even through I would try my best to survive, being a Prince of Demon Empire would certainly result to death sooner or later. In the Novel all of the children of the Demon Emperor died. The Main Villain ended up dead even through he was such an OP character with a lot of OP minions.

What should I do?

.........................

1 week after I wake up from this absolutely crazy hell situation and knowing I am supposed to be the dead background character, I am required to meet the Father Dearest, The Demon Emperor Luno Apocalisse Arkavelnias, The Main Villain and the last last boss of the Novel that was once popular to my Otaku friends.

" Prince, let's go now! "

"...umm... right... "

Can I just refuse to go? I don't want to meet the so called Father dearest himself.

13